RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Nodding, she shifts to move out from underneath her, then getting the girl's hands and putting them together behind her back, starting to bind them with the rope, "Don't move them too much, you may get a burn. " With that, she moves to the bedside table, acquiring two objects what by now would be well known to Maria and their uses, "Now, I hope you are ready for testing~"

[Fade to Black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Maria yelped, shutting her eyes in pain but with the slightest hint of pleasure as she semi-crawled away from Imperia, pushing against the bed with her feet, wincing as her bandaged wound hit the bed frame. "Woah woah woah, easy there Imperia. One at a time." She said, unable to gesture defensively with how her arms were tied. "Also, what testing?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:02 pm

"Testing for future endevours. Such as you not being able to do that... Yet." Giggling, she grabs one of the two and holds it in the air passively, "Now. Want me to find you a proper gag or something? I mean, I stocked up when I heard you like them. Not just gags that is, everything. Most of it is in that table for future reference. For example, some things specific for one place, and others used in all places. Actually.... I could try testing another new thing..." Giggling, she moves back to the table, the last thing Maria being allowed to see of it is a shine of light, a small yet distinctly evil snicker coming out of Imperia...

[Fade to Belack]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Maria wiggles, easily getting out of Imperia's grasp seeing as she wasn't attached to anything. "If you're going to do stuff like this, you'll have to catch me and get me tied properly~" She teased playfully, a determined look on her face as she stuck her tongue out at her. "Otherwise..." Maria said, immediately jumping onto Imperia, knocking the cat faunus onto her back as she straddled her stomach, legs looped around her and resting underneath her butt. "I might just fight back." She cooed, leaning down and pressing her chest to Imperia's as she planted a split second kiss on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:54 pm

"I would have some of the androids pin you down, but it seems too weird. I figure you would be a good test subject who understands the quicker the tests are done, the quicker they get to do what they want would know that." Sticking her tongue out in reply, she grabs Maria's tail while moving to use her other hand to grab Maria's arm and force her back down, letting her be pulled up as she does so, "Besides. If you fight back, so will I. Now. What should I test now? How much I can get in you before you break?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:21 pm

"Eep!" Maria yelped as her tail was yanked, grunting a bit as she fell backwards with Imperia on top of her. "Imperia, I love you. You mean the world to me but I am not letting you experimentally stick stuff in me just so I can dom you later." She said, pouting at the woman on top of her before muttering "As fun as that sounds...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:24 pm

"I was seeing if I could find a way to make you love it even more than usual, but it seems all I could think of don't work..." Sighing, she removes the objects from Maria before kissing her neck, "I'll just do the things I know you like then.." As if to apologise, she moves her head to Maria's chest, kissing it apologetically before moving to a different part of her chest, starting to move her hands there as well.

[Half Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Maria breathed hard, even with Imperia's weight on top of her. Her arms were starting to get sore from straining against her restraints but she didn't seem to notice, only leaning down to kiss the top of Imperia's head. Yeah... normal stuff sounds good... kinky stuff can happen later....
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:20 pm

"Yeah, I'll let you do the kinky stuff." Saying from her head's resting place on Maria's chest, Imperia pokes her passively, "Want me to find one where we can both share? Actually... Last test." With that, she removes the bindings to Maria, offering her wrists to her, "You can do your dominating now, no rules other than you must focus completely on me, not my robots."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:21 pm

"A-are you sure about this?" Maria asked, holding the rope limply in her hands as she looked at Imperia. "You're really sure about this? I can get kiiiiiiiiinda carried away. I mean, you saw what I did last time. Granted, you're specifically saying to to use Milly or the others but still.... Can't you at least give a safe word or something?" She asked, cocking her head to the side inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:44 am

"Of course I am sure about this. I mean, it would be refreshing to see you like it. But if you want a safe word, sure. It's ... Red? Yeah, red." Blushing, she tries her best to become subservient, dropping her fierce gaze and starting to speak in a whispered yet distinctly servile voice, "W-Well master? Are you g-going to punish me like you said?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:22 am

"Alright then...." Maria said, a mischievous smile forming on her lips as she fiddled with the rope until it had a loop on the end. Reaching over, she puts the leash around Imperia's neck, yanking on it to pull Imperia down on all fours. "What was that, pet? One, you call me mistress, and two, tell me, how do you want to be punished?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 am

Yelping and eyes going wide as she is yanked, she looks up at her with a smile after getting past the shock, "M-Mistress... I want to be punished by y-you..." Looking up at her pleadingly, she crawls over to Maria's legs, nuzzling it affectionately with her ears twitching every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:38 am

Maria shoved Imperia back with her foot, pushing her to the edge of the bed. "You are a pet." She spat, standing to tower over the cat faunus, yanking on the leash to bring Imperia up on her knees as Maria stood in front of her. "Pets do not get to speak. Pets do not get to want. Pets only do what the mistress wants." With her foot, Maria spread's Imperia's legs apart slightly, running her toes up Imperia's thigh. "Now be a good pet and meow for me... or bark like a bitch, I don't care."

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Imperia, rolling in the shock of both what had been done and Maria's sudden shift, lies sprawled on the bed, everything on display as she purrs, "Nya~" Feeling returning enough to get on all fours, she moves over Maria's legs again, purring loudly while nestling up to her, not so subtly pressing certain areas against her more than others.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am

"Dumb little pet, aren't you?" Maria said, kicking her away once more. Taking a pillow, Maria pulls off the pillowcase, spinning and whipping at Imperia's rear and thighs as she stood a foot away from her. "You're my pet. You do not act unless I say so. You do not touch me unless I say so. You do not touch yourself unless I say so. Got it, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 am

Yelping as she is hit, Imperia just looks at her before perking up, "Nya~" With that, she returned to the loud purring and periodic meow, staying on all four perfectly still, not even a twitch out of place in the effort to be able to follow Maria's exact words.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:54 am

"Good, pet." Maria said, yanking on the leash just to prove her point. "You seem to be enjoying the pain. Good. A pet should enjoy whatever the mistress gives them." She mocked, punctuating her sentence with another whip to Imperia's rear, a red mark showing on her pale skin. "I guess I'll have to reward you with that.'" Yanking on the leash and shoving with her leg, Maria gets Imperia to lie on her back, shoving her foot in her mouth. "Lick it. You'll be glad for every second I let you when I put this elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 am

Nodding slightly, she starts licking Maria's foot, lathering it in her saliva before moving it out of her mouth, starting to do the same again though with the ability of Maria to see, hot breath falling on her skin as Imperia finishes the job, looking up at Maria with a cat like smile, "Nyaa nya~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:58 am

"Good pet." Maria said, smearing her foot on Imperia's cheek before tracing her toe down the center of her her bosom and lower still. "I'd say you deserve a reward for being obedient." Bringing her foot between the cat faunus' thighs, Maria played with what Imperia wanted before stopping, bringing her foot to her side and going down to straddle Imperia's chest, not touching her. "On second though, you're not good enough to deserve that yet. You'll just get this for now." She said, inching forward to hover his a few inches in front of Imperia.

[Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:23 am

Frowning, she looked up at Maria, making a sad, "Nya..." noise before widening her legs, trying to use her eyes to gesture to what lies in-between them without distinctly saying, have a kitten like look mixed with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:29 am

"Ho ho~ Excited, are we?" Maria asked, sliding down Imperia's chest, leaving a shiny line on her skin until she was atop the cat faunus, her legs propping her lower half up to make sure she didn't touch Imperia's sensitive spot. "Did you like that, pet? Did that get you all hot and bothered?" Slowly, Maria traced her her hand down Imperia's stomach, pulling it away when her fingers got a few inches from where Imperia wanted. "Am I right, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:41 am

"Nya! Nya!" Purring heavily, she nods her head rather heavily, Imperia moves her legs very slowly, though with the intention to pin Maria, a mischievous smile on her face though while her hands move to her own chest, her smile growing more cat like yet still keeping the undercurrent of being toyful.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 am

Maria smiles mischievously at Imperia's purring, laughing evilly when she groped her chest. Turning stone faced though, she flicks her hand and chest, flicking a rather sensitive spot before groping her breast almost painfully. "What do you think you're doing, pet? These are mine." She said, punctuating the sentence with another grope. "You don't get to touch them without my say but speaking of touching yourself though, I've noticed what you're doing down there." She said, pinching her thigh. "I have half a mind to punish you outright but give me a good show and I might just reward you instead."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:18 am

Yelping from the pinch, she tries to hide the brief flash of pain from showing before taking note of her words, hands moving into position as she says softly to her, "Nyaria... Please... Nya... Watch.." With that, the cat girl leans upwards and kisses the girl on the neck, deciding the backlash afterwards is enough for what she was about to do.

[Self Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:25 am

"Pets don't talk, bitch." Maria said, spanking the cat faunus' thigh a few times til her skin turned red. "And pets don't do things such as kiss their mistress without their mistress' permission." Reaching back, she feels around Imperia's thighs til her fingers were soaked, bringing it near their faces. "You did quite a good job though.... Guess I'll have to reward you." With that, she crawls her tongue through her fingers seductively, licking them clean before hanging her tongue above Imperia's lips, her foot going between the cat faunus' thigh. "Suck it."

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:55 am

Despite the act being done, Imperia still didn't let go of Maria's tongue, her teeth holding it from escaping and her own tongue caressing it. Otherwise not touching her, she keeps her eyes closed, her nostrils flaring as she tries to take in both breath and smell, it only adding to her lust as her legs go to close, trapping Maria's foot just by where it was a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next