RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 am

Maria panted heavily, her cheek resting on Imperia's soft thigh, her breath hot against Imperia's skin. "W-well... that was one way to...er... inspect something. A little painful... though...." She said, exhaustion evident in her voice though Imperia was doing most of the work for the past two hours or so. "Could we... could we not do that next time though...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:10 am

"S-Sure..." Stretching so she can untie Maria, she then moves to the bottle of Vodka again, Taking a large gulp of it before taking another and kissing Maria, passing it to her before breaking the kiss, "Let's finish this up, then what should we do? I mean... I assume your sexy body can't take... any more of my advances."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 am

Maria accepted the drink, kissing back before Imperia broke it. "Yeah... I don't think my body could take anymore punishment." She said, leaning over to drag the plastic bag as she crawled back to the head of the bed. Wincing as she sat, Maria piled a few pillows so that she and Imperia could recline and not lie down fully. "Well I could make you mine as you did to me before we start drinking, cuddling, and making out until we're both unconscious or we could just call it a night which, frankly, I wouldn't like too much." Maria proposed, pulling some wine from the bag, uncorking it, and drinking it straight and patting the space next to her for Imperia to take as she upended the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:52 am

"Yeah, the second option is boring." Getting up, she slowly moves to the kitchen, finding a new knife and moving to lie chest down on the bed next to Maria, placing her new weapon on the girl's lap, "Try to do better than the person who attacked me when we met. Idiot could hardly give me a scratch. Though armour does help.." Quickly leaning up, she grabs the knife and goes into a kiss with them, twisting her arm to stab herself in the hip, her eyes widening slightly but otherwise hardly feeling it, breaking off to say, "H-Here... I started for you.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:05 am

"Well firstly, I'm going to go get bandages. Secondly, you should be drunk for this." Maria said, taking Imperia's bottle of vodka and opening it, she puts it to the cat faunus' mouth and tilting it upwards, moving Imperia's hand to hold it in place. "Drink this and it better be empty by the time I get back~" With that, Maria gets up and out the door, looking for the bandages Imperia used on her earlier. "Hey Millyyyyyyyy, you hoy any bandages?~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 am

Imperia, doing as she is told, starts drinking the vodka, streams escaping the sides of her mouth before she lets out a large gasp for air, having downed the vodka rather rapidly, now dizzy and faceplanting the bed.
Milly however, doesn't hear Maria. Her audio still off and most of the way through her book, a second android having joined the first in reading with them, the three having their unspoken conversation and looking like the best of friends.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 am

Maria wonders how none of the three robots could hear her, despite the loud yelling. Walking up behind her, Maria drapes her arms over Milly's shoulders, her cheek on the right shoulder as she pressed her cheek to Milly's. "Hiiiiiiiiii, Milly." Maria said, nuzzling the robot's cheek and kissing it affectionately. "Do you have any bandages or maybe know where I can get some?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Looking at the girl weirdly, a small clicking noise from her ears points out she was saying something, their conversation automatically spilling into audio as well, "I told you she was asking for something." "Rude, designation Maharani is to be addressed as such. Don't just disrupt our reading by stating that yo-" Coughing loudly, the two shut up at Milly's interruption , "There are some by the cupboards." "Why are they in the cupboards? That's just silly." "Can you not? I am trying to read this, you always was the dumb aspect, sixty nine."  
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:22 pm

"Thaaaaaaaaaaanks Milly~" Maria said, kissing her cheek before facing the other robots. "You two, too, and don't worry, sixty-nine, I don't think you're dumb~" With that, she turns to leave, a soft "Heh heh, sixty-nine." coming from Maria as she opened the cupboard, taking out a first aid kit. About to head back to the room, she spots a few bottles of assorted alcohols on a shelf. Shrugging, she grabs a few and tucks them under her arm along with the first aid kit , swigging one of them, red wine, as she walked back to Imperia. "I'm back, Imperiaaaa~" She asked, moving to site beside Imperia's prone body, rubbing her back and butt affectionately. "How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:07 pm

The conversation being muted as the audio, it would seem that the one designated 69 seemed slightly more smug than before, though they returned to reading as best they could.
Imperia though, was face down on the bed, her wound still bleeding though starting to stop as it heals, "Fiiiiine~" Was the drunken reply, her attempt to reach out and touch Maria failing horribly though indisputably drunk, "I feeell... Funny.. Can I have a doughnut or something? Tee-hee Doughnuts are soo~ good, as they have the holes in the middle which are like awesome!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:40 pm

"We can go out for donuts later if you want. For now though," Maria said, drinking a third of the wine in her hand before passing it to Imperia. "Drink this. I want this to be as painless as possible for you and I prolly shouldn't be drunk for this, well any more drunk, so keep it away from me for the next few minutes." Disinfecting the area with some 100% corn whiskey, Maria starts.

[Time skip 10 minutes]

Maria was dutifully patching up Imperia's back, frowning as she saw the blood through the bandage but smiling internally at its 'M' shape. Finishing with much more bandage than was probably necessary, Maria wanting to be careful, she pat Imperia's butt, indicating that it was done.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 am

As soon as she was told that they were done carving into her like a roast turkey, Imperia moves to kiss Maria drunkenly, having not stopped talking about the amazing qualities of doughnuts for the past ten minutes, "And that is why, you are my doughnut. Teehee." Moving to hug her she starts nibbling at her neck, the alcohol on her breath smellable to Maria as she does so.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 am

"Well you do seem to like the holes donuts have so I guess you can call me your donut." Maria's nose wrinkles at the heavy smell of alcohol but she couldn't complain, her breath reeking of drink as well, both of them tasting the alcohol in the other's mouth during their short kiss. "Well now that neither of us need complicated motor function, we celebraaaaaaaate~" Maria said, hoisting her bottle of wine in the air happily, some of it spilling onto Imperia's chest before she upended it down her mouth, ears twitching lazily as she sighed contentedly before resting the half empty bottle on her stomach. "So, a-any think you wanna talk bout?~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 am

Giggling, she just pushes her finger to Maria's mouth, "Ssh ssh ssh. We drink! Wait, we could have some entertainment~" Giggling, she starts drinking her bottle of wine sloppily, trickling from her lips down onto her chest to mix with the spilt wine from Maria, a small shiver going down Imperia's sides as it happens.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:42 am

"Owkei okwei wee drenk~" Maria said, her words messed up by the intruding finger as she holds Imperia's wrist and pulls out her finger, wiping it off on her chest just to tease Imperia before she gave it back. "And you were worried about staining the sheets." Maria laughed, noting the red marks growing on the bed as wine dripped down Imperia's torso. Not one to mind getting wet, Maria moves closer to Imperia, their sides touching and forming a river of Imperia's drink between them as she rested her head on Imperia's shoulder, on arm under the cat faunus' back and holding her other side affectionately. "Man, this is the life, isn't it? Drinking in bed with a beautiful girl, not a care in the world~" She said, clinking her bottle to Imperia's before taking her own drink as well.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 pm

"Girl? Do I look like a child?" Pouting, Imperia points to Maria's bear ears before flicking them, "I am a woman, also. Did you fail to hear the question? Entertainment. Yes or no?" Stating more like a demand than a friendly question, Imperia moves her bottle away to hear better... Somehow.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 pm

"Fiiiiiiiine. The most beautiful, amazing, love-filled, sexiest, most perfect woman in the world and I'm drinking in bed with her~" She said, kissing Imperia's cheek lovingly, leaving a red, wet patch on her skin before she hugged her. [color=#FF9933"Oh, sorry. Entertainment? Well I'm fairly entertained here as it is,"[/color] Maria said, drunkenly gesturing to Imperia's body, "But I'm not opposed to the idea, especially if you want it. What do you have in mind?" She asked, tipping her bottle down her mouth before giving Imperia a drink with a full on kiss. "And keep drinking. I don't want to be the one to pass out drunk later~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:36 pm

"Well it involves us having to get dressed." Being cut off my the druken kiss, Imperia smiles at the end before starting to make out with her, getting a feel as they finish, "I mean if you are that opposed to the stop of sexual stuff, I can leave you with a device or two, though I may anyway. Just incase." giggling evillly, she brings her bottle up to her face and takes a full gulps, 'accidently' spilling some on Maria's neck then starting to lap it up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:51 pm

"Imperia! You did that on purpose!" Maria giggled, squirming as Imperia's tongue tickled her skin. Pushing her head back so that her neck was well out of the reach of her tongue, she presses the side of her head to the side of Imperia's. "Who ever said I was opposed to the sex stuff? I'm just opposed to being away from you right now." She said, cuddling Imperia as she kissed the cat faunus' cheek affectionately. "What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:23 am

"The trial and subsequent execution of a very certain individual. " Giggling, Imperia strokes Maria's hair, "I am sorry though... As revenge I am going to act like you are just property to me... Clothed... But completely submissive..." Moving to the bag drunkenly, she pulls out two of thr bought items, "I will use these, don't remove them until after the show. Will make it better.."

[Fade tzu black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 am

Maria panted heavily, still not used to Imperia's idea of entertainment though she dutifully followed her request, simply pouting as she was called simple property. "Ok.... You had your fun...." Maria said through heavy breathing, the rise and fall of her chest highlighting the sweat on it. "Did you... have anything else in mind? I mean, I'm entertained yeah but... that's a different kind of entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:22 am

Seeing her pout, Imperia frowns and hugs her, "You should know this before we continue. You are no where near how IS will act. You are like my lungs or my heart." Slowly moving back, she kisses her hand before stating, "Do you have a problem with me torturing and killing a human then?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Maria's ears flicked up in surprise at Imperia's question. "Imperia.... That's just.... No." She said, unable to find the right words to express herself. "They're still people, human or faunus. I mean, if we have to kill, we do. I'd kill in a heartbeat if someone, human or faunus had you at gunpoint but torture and murder for nothing? That's... that's terrible...." She thought, tearing up at the memory of the exact same thing happening to her family.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:03 am

"Well this mongrel violated you! I would never let him live because of that!" Calming down, Imperia slowly explains in a matter of fact tone, "If I didn't. My sister will. If she doesn't. Then a random person will. This way, I am allowing you to see him die, why wouldn't you want to see the person who violated you against your will suffer?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:36 am

Maria's heart skipped the beat when she realized who Imperia was talking about. "O-oh, you meant that bastard." Maria said, hugging Imperia close, taking a gulp as if to drink away her guilt and nervousness. "I'm all for messing with him if we get to have fun in the process..." She teased, tracing a finger down the center of Imerpia's chest, "but I wouldn't want to kill him. Aoife'd have a fit. Besides, he should get a taste of his own medicine."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 pm

"Well Aoife can get over it." At the teasing, Imperia just takes the remote controlling her two control toys, turning them to max and tracing her finger in an exact, copy cat manner down Maria's chest, "And who said that wasn't going to happen regardless? You are too kind to be a good assassin. I'd tell poor little Aoife that he went on a trip to Atlas and decided to stay there. She'd never even find out he was here~" Giggling evilly, she kisses Maria before stating aloud, "Milly. Collect him, try not to hurt him too much though. And make sure to stop at a sex shop or something."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm

"Kyahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" Maria yelped, hugging Imperia tightly as she rolled on top of the cat faunus, pressing herself against her and making sure that the Imperia felt what she was doing to Maria. "J-just don't kill h-him. I-I want to p-p-play with h-him myself, y-y-you could h-help too~" She said shakily, both from stimulation and from her lying. "A-A glitchy t-toy's better than a b-broken toy~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next