RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:53 am

"Elders? You never told me you're a cougar hunter, well bear hunter in this case~" Maria said trying to let go but finding Imperia's hands still attached. Sighing happily, she kisses the cat faunus' hands, individually prying each finger with her teeth until she freed them. Gently, she puts her hands softly onto Imperia's cheeks, pulling her in slowly for a two second kiss, not minding that the shirt was in the way. "How's that?" Maria asked, smiling at Imperia as her hands left the cat faunus' face and went throught the armholes in the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:55 am

Giggling evilly, Imperia places her hands back on Maria's chest, though the clothing still separated them, "Never said anything about my hands on your chest. After all..." Grabbing her from where her hands were and pulling Maria into a make out session, afterwards stating, "It allows me to do this." Getting up again and taking Maria's hand, she tugs her along to a chair by where the van is normally parked, "We can wait here, and by wait I mean kiss and cuddle." Giggling, she starts making out with her again.

[Time Skip]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Maria sighed contentedly, resting her cheek on Imperia's shoulder as she sat on the cat faunus' lap. Her lips and tongue had long since tired so she settled with affectionately rubbing her cheek on Imperia where she could. "Think the van's on its way back already?" She asked, craning her neck to kiss Imperia on the cheek, "Do we really have to move from here?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:24 pm

"No, which is why I sat us here, silly." Her arms now weakly on Maria's chest instead of the grabbing of before, she moves them to start rubbing Maria's back, "Van should get here in about... Five minutes. If not sooner, so no time for me to try you out one last time. Why? Never knew you wanted to see men or humans be violated and then discarded. I can make an assassin of you yet, heh."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:58 am

"I think you got the wrong idea, love." Maria said, ears twitching contentedly at the back rub as she kissed Imperia's cheek, her arms going to wrap around the cat faunus' neck. "I'm not exited about this, I want to delay it so I get more time alone with you~" She said, emphasizing the word 'you' with a kiss to her cheek, just brushing the side of Imperia's lips.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:14 am

"You won't be leaving my side, so you can still get kisses if you want." Hearing the van arrive, she looks at it as it parks, Milly getting out of the vehicle, moving into the back and grabbing a hooded (And still knocked out) Aphelion by the throat and throwing him by their feet, "Objective complete." With what could of probably been regarded as a smug tone, afterwards removing his hood, the boy starts waking up near enough the same time. Despite that, Imperia just smirked at Milly, placing her hands around her waist, "Okay. Maybe a little less than five minutes..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 am

At the sudden appearance of Aphelion, Maria claps her hands onto her skirt, holding it down so that the boy on the floor wouldn't get a view of what lie underneath. "Oh look, he's here." Maria said, her tone deadpan as she rose to stand beside Impiera, looking down at Aphelion's groggy form before she turned to Milly. "How badly did you rough him up before bringing him here?" She asked under the guise of simple curiosity that hid the concern she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:26 am

"Minor. Brief struggle before he was knocked unconcious, Maharani." Looking around, Milly points to an android then the van, doing the same thing to four other androids, the group grabbing a bag from the vehicle then moving to their leader's side, "I acquired your requested items, Imperatrix." Nodding, the Faunus then looks at Maria, unphased by the closeness of Aphelion because of her pantsu, "And if you are worried, you can sit on my leg? Or I can have him dragged further away."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:33 am

"Ugh..." Aphelion groaned, moving his hands to grab the back of his head and painfully breathe through his teeth, "Where am I... Gah..." he turned over to the best of his ability to lay on his forehead and rub the back of his head and his spine.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:37 am

"N-no. I'm not worried." Maria reassured, putting a hand on Imperia's shoulder as she let go of her skirt, staying back so that he wouldn't be able to see up it. "I've got you, a hundred and one kids, and all my weapons not ten feet from me." She said, nodding her head at the large sword and pair of handguns on the kitchen table. "I'm fine. I'm just worried about the state this mongrel'll be in when we're done with him." She said, nudging his head with her foot as she walked by, digging through the bag that the androids were holding and pulling out a pair of fake bear ears. "Poor Aoife."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 am

Spotting the fake bear ears, she gives Milly a weird look, one eye raised with a 'Really?' Expression, the android just shrugging before Imperia decided to at least tell Aphelion where he was, "My cave. The last place you'll ever see. You stand accused of ra-" Growling at the word, she continues with, "Deflowering Maria Fortuna, my girlfriend, without permission. How do you plead? Guilty, or not guilty?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:10 am

Aphelion glanced around nervously, at the robots, bear ears, Maria, Imperia, then back and forth once more before sighing nervously, "G-Guilty..." he muttered out, curling up protectively and bringing his legs to his chest - he was prepared to pay the consequences, or so he thought, but the robots definitely unnerved him. Just do it...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 am

"Well now you're here." Maria spat, kneeling down next to him demurely, her hands keeping her skirt down and hiding what lay under it. "You like taking advantage of cute bear women, do you Mutt?" She spat, whipping the headband with the bear ears across his cheek. "Well sixty-nine, twenty four, ninety, seven, and sixteen do too~" She teased, placing the bear ears onto his head.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Frowning at Maria, she speaks with a sad tone, "Spoil the fun why don't you?" Then getting up, she nods to Milly, the android removing his hug from his legs rather forcefully, using his grabbed hands to pull him up, eye level with Imperia, her voice back to the sadistic one from before, "I figure. You like to **** with me and my beloved, maybe my children should have a go. Though, I'll ask for your consent, of course. I am not going to drop to your level. Though, if you don't. I may make you suffer more than you would at their hands. " Dropping him to the ground again, she then moves over to Maria, one hand snaking up her top to her chest, though not actually touching them, "And if you are lucky, you may even make it out of here alive. If my love here deems it worth more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:51 pm

"U-Uh..." Aphelion shivered, looking at Milly, then back to Imperia, gulping, "O-Okay... I-I consent..." he said meekly. Gah, their gears will grind me up! Ugh, I chose wrong...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 pm

"You don't deserve giving your consent... You deserve all one hundred androids having there way with you as you yell and resist.... but Imperia says so.... Whatever" Maria said as she moved to have Imperia behind her, taking both her hands in her's and pulling them to hug her around the waist, pressing them to their stomach. "Just feel lucky those are just a bit more than normal sized ones in that bag." She said, nodding at the bag she took the bear ears from.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am

Squeezing Maria's stomach in a warning fashion before being removed from her hands, getting up and nodding to the six androids to do their thing before going to kneel, Aphelion's under-chin being scratched by Imperia's nails as she speaks, "If you are lucky, I may get another one to give you a little more pleasure, that is, before you die." Giggling, she nods to the group, the six quickly splitting into two groups of three. Meanwhile, she then turns to Maria, walking up to her and whispering into her ear, quiet enough so only the two hear, "Sorry for this. But I'm going to have to keep myself.." After swapping to a loud voice, she makes sure Aphelion can hear, "However, as punishment for not killing him after he did his deed, you are to be my pet until I say otherwise." Afterwards taking hold of Maria, she takes them to sit down, Maria on her lap though maneuvered so Aphelion wouldn't see what she is about to do. "I suppose we should begin."

[ 4 Hour Time Skip -  3N Fades + 4N Half-Fades]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:58 am

"You're quite the voyeur, aren't you love?" Maria whispered as she held onto Imperia's shoulders, her face a centimeter from the cat faunus'. The gap was only there to allow her to talk though, Maria quickly closing the gap to make out passionately with Imperia, fondling the cat faunus' chest and occassionaly glancing back at Aphelion, partly out of concern that he'd see and partly out of concern that he was still ok. "So, how exactly is this supposed to help you if I'm catching?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 am

Aphelion lay on the ground, coughing and spluttering, barely catching his breath before writhing from the feeling in his lower half. All around him, a pool of aphrodisiac that he was administered, the drug slowly soaking through his skin, the smell tearing away his mind as his desire continued to surface clearly, greater than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Tugging on Maria's collar, she moves her head away before stating, "Pets don't speak. So don't." Afterwards, she roughly grabs her by the hind and pulls her onto her lap fully, "Maybe I should show the dog what you look like now? Down there that is. Or maybe I should make him do more? Would you like that? Or should I just turn him into a pile of flesh now?" Waiting for an answer, she moves a hand under Maria's top, slowly starting to lift it, showing her mid-rift to Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:41 pm

"Imperia!" Maria clutched at the hem of her shirt, pulling it down demurely. Turning around, Maria straddles Imperia's lap, facing the cat faunus as she pouted angrily at her. Cupping Imperia's cheeks tightly in her hands, she kisses her for two seconds before breaking it, trying to calm the woman down. "Imperia, I'm fine with the pet play in private, sure. Whatever, I know you like it and I enjoy it too. I'm fine with keeping you busy while the androids have their way, sure... but I am not putting on a show for him!." Maria said, still cupping her cheeks, adding a soft whisper, "Finger stuff under my skirt when he's turned around's fine but you are not turning us into a private peep show for him."

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Deprived completely of his grip of the situation, Aphelion continued to lay there, exhausted, eyes half-open and not looking anywhere in particular. He heard the voices of the women but he could not discern what they were talking about - his brain was completely on a low after the high he had before. Practically lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:43 am

"Milly. Go get me two knives and a first aid kit, then give them to me." Doing as she is told, as soon as she gets them, Imperia picks up the knife and then gets up, leaving Maria on the seat after giving her inner thigh a brief stroke, "You make it sound like he isn't completely messed up." Moving to sit behind Aphelion, she moves his head to sit on her chest, knife held to his throat, "Milly. You can remove something of his that we both would know is to be going first."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:24 am

"Imperia, you're not thinking of mutilating him, are you?" Maria asked as she stood up, watching the knife glint in Imperia's hand. Sitting on Aphelion's stomach, Maria rests her cheek on the back of Imperia's shoulder, an arm around her waist and the other on her bicep. "Horrible mongrel monster he is, killing him is wrong. Disfiguring him before doing that is even worse." She said, making sure her concern for Aphelion didn't show more than indifference, "Imperia, we're in Silenus' division. We don't kill unless we have to."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 am

Finally regaining enough mental function to register what they were saying, Aphelion's eyes widened. Without thinking twice, he raised his Aura barrier around himself, praying that it's strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 am

"Correction. You are in his division, if I want to kill someone, I'll kill someone." Milly letting go of the knife, she grabs Maria rather roughly, moving her off Aphelion though unable to break the hug, sighs and leaves her out of the way, barely being missed by the Javelin what was accidently fired by Android 69 what cut Aphelion's leg rather lightly, the android giving what would amount to a sheepish look, "This is why we don't take you outside." "S-Sorry..." "Just.. Prepare to do your job, ignore the fact you just cut his thigh open." Nodding, she just as sheepishly moves towards Aphelion, the two arm blades coming out of her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 am

His Aura barrier broken by the javelin, Aphelion was left defenseless against the android. Trying to move back, he found himself bump against Imperia and quickly jumping forward. Panicking, Aphelion started glancing around to see if he could escape anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next