RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 pm

"Alright...." Maria said, not at all surprised that Imperia didn't trust her. Following the cat faunus, it takes a few minutes of her awkwardly sitting on the toilet as Imperia watched but eventually, she showed her the negative result on the test before she threw it away. Taking a few moments to wash, she goes back to Imperia to hug her waist, burying her face in tha cat faunus' bosom.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Letting out an obvious sigh of relief when it shows up negative, she makes sure not to accidently stab the girl at the subsequent hug, "I wouldn't keep your head there, I can't write upside down and I don't want to get bitten when you are in pain. As now is the fourth trial~" Getting up, she tries to hide the small blush she had gotten from watching her on the toilet, starting to walk the pair towards the couch and removing her top, turning it into a ball.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Maria hears Imperia's sigh and she lets out one of her own, ecstatic that Imperia seemed happy that she wasn't pregnant. What the cat faunus said confused her though. "Writing? Pain?" She asked as she followed Imperia, blushing as the cat faunus started to undress.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Gesturing for her to lie down, she offers the t-shirt ball to her, "I am going to write a warning into your back, so that any who see it know their fate. That is, death. I figure a basic scar could work until I get it tattoo'd. I mean, they are just as all right with each other? Though, I thought of just doing a simple scar on your face, but then you may get serious injuries. So until the tattoo is done, I'll just make an 'I' for Imperia, okay?" Sounding completely nonchalant, Imperia moves the knife down towards Maria's back, letting the tip touch her skin before stating, "Wait. Want some pain killers first?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:24 pm

"W-wait, what?" Maria yelped, tensing at the touch of the knife on her back. Hearing what Imperia had to say, she calms down though she still looks visibly nervous. "A-alright." She said, gingerly sitting back up to hold Imperia's hands in her's. "I'm fine with the 'I'. Just the 'I' sounds like a cute tattoo, actually... but I have one request."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:43 pm

"Sure, though I may have a second one done to you. Though it wouldn't be on your back." More like her usual self now, she shifts the knife away, leaving it on her hip before slowly pressing it into the girl's skin just enough to draw blood, "I mean, the second tattoo would only be seen by me. So it shouldn't really matter, right? Or at least, it should only be seen by me." Gesturing for the Androids, she then moves to point at Milly's eyes, the group acknowledging and moving to the blind android, starting to repair her to the best of their abilities, "I suggest after your request you bite on that shirt, as to scar you, I may have to cut you rather deep." With that, she removes her trousers, starting to wipe at the spilling blood as yet another android activates to grab some nearby bandages, moving them to the pair, "Afterwards I will be retaking my property through the way I got it, ravaging it until it cannot sustain any more."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Maria yelped and bit down hard as she felt the blade go into her skin, gripping the couch as she let herself be cut. "O-ok. I'll tell you what I want later... j-just concentrate that first. A-also..." She asked, trailing off as she reached behind her to hold Imperia's free hand. "B-be gentle...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Nodding, she very slowly and hesitantly places a kiss on Maria's back, letting the blade sink in slightly deeper while she does so, "I will.." With that, she continues making her mark on the girl.

[Time Skip to after]

Finishing her work, she gets up while licking the blade playfully, moving to a medical cabinet and getting a first aid kit, starting to patch the girl up sufficiently, so it would still scar but be as fully healed as possible, the bandaging being done as she speaks, "Speak now. While I remove the last of my clothing." Doing exactly as she says, afterwards resting her head on Maria's back, her eyes focused the injury she caused while her free hand strokes the girl's thigh.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Maria tapped experimentally at the new bandage with her tail, wincing at the pain of not only the wound but of disinfectant seeping into the wound. "Alright." Maria said, turning around to straddle Imperia's lap, arms around her neck to kiss her passionately before she assumed her favorite position, their forehead's pressed together and lips just barely touching. "Let me do the same to you." She asked, her owns brushing Imperia's "Let me mark you as mine like you marked me as yours. I know it's hypocritical but... the thought of you with anyone else... it terrifies me.... I won't let that happen, even if I have to tear Silenus' throat out myself." As she spoke, Imperia would feel tears touch her cheeks, a testament to how close their faces were. "I want no one else but the two of us...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 pm

"...No." Speaking with a sigh, she continues, "The very reason I marked you is because of your promiscuity, for you to have the right to scar me, I'd have to have sex with someone other than you first. So either you can mark me but then be forced to watch me have sex with Silenus, or not have me marked and be entirely to you." With that, she leans up to kiss the girl briefly before pulling back, "Make your choice then."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:08 pm

"No!" Maria said, teary eyed as she pulled Imperia into a deep kiss, arms going around her's to pin the cat faunus in place. "No no no. I can't allow that. I-I won't allow that. You are mine and mine alone." She pleaded, hugging her tight. "If you don't want that, I can understand... but I can't allow it... I'd rather be ripped apart by a hundred ursa after they do horrible things to me than allow that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:36 pm

"Speaking of doing horrible things to you. Want to move to the bed? Would probably be more comfortable." Laughing awkwardly, she then says to Maria, "I'll let you do it if you can make it worth my while, and no. Sex is not available, as we are doing that regardless. I am obviously lacking in my abilities to satisfy you, so I must make it more regular!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 pm

"Imperia please." Maria pleaded, not moving from her perch on the cat faunus' lap. "It's not that I don't trust you... it's that I don't trust me. I'm scared of what I could do. Wh-who can tell if I get drunk again... o-or in heat o-or get taken advantage of in some dark alley." Maria said, her voice shaking with emotion. "I want to think of you... in whatever state I am... and know you're mine so can do whatever it takes to keep me as yours alone. I don't want to lose you... to lose sight of you... ever."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:57 am

"... After." Saying with a sigh, she moves her hands to stroke the girl's back, "After I have gotten worn out of using your body for my selfish desires for the day, I will allow you to do as you desire. Deal? And before you say I am just lying, I swear on my life, my androids existence and my very soul." Afterwards, one hand goes from the girl's back to hold onto Maria's , looking up at her warmly and without a hint of hostility.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:15 am

Maria was calmed by her words, surprised by Imperia's sudden change of heart. Gingerly, she moved closer to the cat faunus, both arms going around her waist to hug her weakly as she looked straight into Imperia's eyes. "Promise?" She asked, her voice much more childish than normal, possibly an effect of all the emotion that she'd let out after bottling t up for a week.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:23 am

Nodding, "Promise." With that, she moves her head to watch the repairs to Milly, one eye already semi-working, signified by the blue glow that usually accompanied her online state, muttering softly, "Wonder how she would look with a scar..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:49 am

Maria looked over her shoulder at Milly then back to Imperia, pouting fiercely. "No." She said, determination evident in her voice as she stared the cat faunus down. "I love Milly like a daughter but I'm the only one you'll love as a lover." With that, she seals the deal, locking her lips onto Imperia with her arms looped around the blonde's neck, knocking her down to lie down on the couch. "I promise... I swear it... on my life... that nothing... like this... will ever happen again.... Even if I have to shoot myself... just so it won't happen.... Nothing like this... ever again.... God, Imperia... I'm so sorry...." She said through ragged breath's, collapsing on top of her, unconscious from the mental strain the whole ordeal took on her, a raspy whisper escaping her lips before she fell into her short coma. "I love you...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:41 am

Sighing as the girl falls unconscious, she goes to pick her up to the best of her ability, though still needing assistance from an android before moving her to their bed, lying her flat on it, "Idiot, tiring herself out like that." After she said more out loud, though obviously not to the person on the bed, "Milly? When you are done, fetch me something to bind her, and do that for me. I'm going to keep her company in her sleep." With that, she moves over to the girl, placing their leg between her own, and vice versa. Kissing the girl on the cheek, she goes to sleep as well, laying on top of the covers.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:46 am

"Imperia...." The sleeping bear moaned, her arms and legs subconsciously going around the cat faunus as she nuzzled her neck, a few tears slipping through her closed eyes. "Imperia...." She kept whispering, repeating the name as she slept, completely still aside from her affectionately rubbing her cheek on Imperia's shoulder, her hug like iron and unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 am

Imperia didn't react, her purring signifying her deep sleep. Though, with Milly's one eye working, she looked at the pair, trying her best to roll her eye though failing, muttering to herself, "...Objective fulfilled." With that, she let out a small, mechanical giggle, then turning back to the work being done on her.

[Once more into the time skip]

After multiple hours, Imperia slowly awoke, finding herself hugged by Maria which caused a sigh of relief. What did annoy her,however, was that the only difference in what Maria was wearing was a collar and a rope holding Maria's tail up, the girl scowling at the now repaired Milly, "Really? You could do that but not put her in handcuffs?" A simple reply coming, "Apologies, Imperatrix. But we have no handcuffs, and only that amount of rope. The chains for construction are too large and she would be able to fit through them."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:02 am

Maria woke up, annoyed by a pressure on her neck and tail. Groaning, the first thing she sees is Imperia's annoyed face. "Awwww, what's wrong, pussycat?" She asked sleepily, leaning down to kiss Imperia now that they weren't fighting anymore but immediately stops, flinching and reeling her head back as something yanked on her tail. "Ooowwwww." She whimpered, reaching behind her to find a rope firmly tied around her tail, tracing it to the collar on her neck, the source of her annoyed waking up in the first place. Putting two and two together, she turns to Imperia with a 'did you do this?' look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:01 am

"Hey. Don't blame me, I wanted traditional bindings to your arms and legs. Though, it does have some advantages..." With that, she moved her hand round to the base of Maria's exposed tail and starting to stroke and tickle it, "For example, you are unable to hit me away when I do this~ Which helps when we move on to test your bodies tensile strength later. Plus you look good in a collar, though that may be dominatrix me speaking. Ehehehe~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 am

Maria looked at Imperia and pouted fiercely, yelping each she let her head go down and pull on her tail. "I'd rather you tie up my arms and legs." She complained, fiddling at the knot on her tail, fidgeting and squirming as Imperia tickled it. "The collar too, just not this. It hurts!" She yelped, accidentally pulling on her tail when she looked down to look at Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:25 am

Sighing heavily, she starts to undo the knots, saying softly, "The collar stays. Though I'll release your tail and use it to bind your arms. After I make you scream my name so loud that the rest of the house hears it, and once I have ran my experiments. I may even let you be the dominating one for a change. Though, please try not to make out with Milly, that only annoys me, not turns me on." Managing to get the knot, she unravels it, making quick work of the other despite the movements of the bear atop her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 am

O-okay, then."" Maria said sheepishly, blushing at the thought of actually being the dominant one for a change. As she got free of the bindings, she rolls her head on her shoulders, getting a few satisfying cracks before she stopped. Behind her, Maria's bear tail would be spinning like a propeller to work out the kinks from the rope. "Alright. That sounds fine with me so long you're happy and I get to try later."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Nodding, she shifts to move out from underneath her, then getting the girl's hands and putting them together behind her back, starting to bind them with the rope, "Don't move them too much, you may get a burn. " With that, she moves to the bedside table, acquiring two objects what by now would be well known to Maria and their uses, "Now, I hope you are ready for testing~"

[Fade to Black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Maria yelped, shutting her eyes in pain but with the slightest hint of pleasure as she semi-crawled away from Imperia, pushing against the bed with her feet, wincing as her bandaged wound hit the bed frame. "Woah woah woah, easy there Imperia. One at a time." She said, unable to gesture defensively with how her arms were tied. "Also, what testing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next