RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

This day and never again [Closed]  Empty
PostSubject: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:44 am

Week 13, Sunday

It had been a week since Imperia had started ignoring Maria, giving non-answers as to why and spending most of her nights in her safe room, the windowless room what can only be unlocked with a pin code only she had, working on her androids with renewed vigour. Walking towards a pair of metal hands left by the usual pile, she grabs them as well as two arms, glancing at the table what held Milly's 'eyes' , the two lens lying dead with the wires still attached. Spotting the android who had suffered the punishment trying to walk around, hitting objects and using her hands to feel around, she gives her the same look of disgust that had been her characteristic look for the past week for both her and Maria. Moving towards her safe room, as the Android gets in her way, Imperia straight up uses the leg in her hand to smash her down to the ground, a low guttural growl emitted from her throat before she continues ahead, not paying attention to where Maria was.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 am

Maria sprung from her spot, almost tackling Imperia and wrapping her arms tightly in a bar hug, digging her face into the cat faunus' chest, tears dampening her top. She'd been trying to get to her girlfriend for days but Imperia proved elusive, hiding away in her safe room each chance she got. "Imperia. What's wrong?" Maria pleaded, not letting go of the cat faunus, holding even her tail. "What you're doing to Milly... if you're mad at me then tell me. Don't... don't take it out on her. Please. I'm sorry...." She said, knowing in the back of her head what Imperia was mad about, silently cursing herself for it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 am

Almost as if a switch had been flipped, Imperia's rage flows forth, the leg she had just knocked down Milly with now pressed up against Maria's neck, not caring if it hurt the bear as she struggles to move while being in pain by the rough grab of her tail, "Don't take it out on her? She is the one who requested it. Because a machine, a loyal machine, is able to suffer something a disloyal traitor wouldn't. That is all she is, the one loyal thing I have. Now. Fifteen, ten, thirty. Get her off me." With that, three androids start moving towards the pair rather slowly, as if partially blind, Imperia saying angrily, "Be content I don't kick you out and visit your 'friends' for the last visit of their life.. Yet."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 am

Maria flinched when the metal pressed against her neck but the bear faunus stayed resolute, only Imperia tighter, even hooking her chin on Imperia's shoulder. The hug slackened as she realized what Imperia was furious about, her heart sinking in her chest as she let go of her grip on her tail. "Imperia... I... how did you find out...." She stuttered, her voice weak as she restrengthened her hug, determined not to let her go. "I'm so sorry...." She cried, leaving more dark spots on Imperia's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 am

"You really think an android can delete their own memory? She has no authority over her memory banks, which is why I delete most of it, but what do I find instead? You, betraying me and your own ****ing group! How do you think they would react if I told them how you were having sex with a human!?" The growling she had been doing passively only growing, the androids taking it as a sign of hostility, the blades hidden within their wrists coming out, the tips glinting in the light, "Yet all you can say is sorry!? He is to be my ****ing nephew! Though I know exactly why you didn't want to have sex with me, it's because you were too busy getting ****ed by him! Now get. Off. ME. Or I will see if he managed to impregnate you, slut."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 am

Maria's heart broke as she was berated, hugging Imperia tight, not noticing the androids closing in as her eyes were screwed shut. "Imperia, it's not that! I swear! Please, you know I care for you and for you alone!" She cried, physically impossible to be any closer to the cat faunus as she was hugged tight, tail wagging frantically in terror behind her. "Please, hear me out. Let me explain. The only person in this world that I love anywhere close to how much I love you is Milly. You know that!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:55 am

"I know that all you speak are lies, and that you, much like the rest of the apes you hang out with, are hypocrites who cannot keep what they have without breaking it." With that, the androids intervened, removing Maria from Imperia rather forcefully, moving to stand between the two and glare at Maria with hostile intent, the blades not going away in a show of strength, "Why should I let you explain? I despise your kind. I knew I should of been spending my nights with Silenus while you were away. In fact, I might just go send him the video of you two desecrating the mission he sent you to the hotel for!" With that, she turns her back to Maria, grabs Milly by the head rather roughly, and starts dragging her to the Safe room, the materials for her next android being left on their chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:07 am

Maria pulls on her arms with all the strength her bear faunus body could muster, pulling free of the androids grasp, even wrenching one of their arms from the socket as she bolted towards Imperia. Flying, she tackles Imperia and pulls her into a hug. Grunting as her back hit the ground, Maria rolled to lie on top of the cat faunus, pulling her into a deep, loving kiss. "Imperia, I love you.... More than anything.... Please...." She pleaded through gasps for air, her forehead still pressed against Imperia's, lips almost touching as she spoke. "Give me a chance... anything that could sway your decision... let me explain, let me apologize... just don't make me let go." She cried, tears dripping onto Imperia's cheeks as she hugged her tight.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:46 am

Scowling at her, she looks at the girl, "Speak quickly. If I don't like what you say? I'm going to kill you. And I don't mean yelling, I mean I will rip off one of those blades my androids have and piece your neck with it." Admittedly, she sort of enjoyed the kiss, though it paled against the hurricane that was her anger and rage, "I suggest you start speaking."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:53 am

Maria didn't move from her spot atop Imperia, afraid that the cat faunus would leave if she wasn't stuck underneath Maria's bear hug. "I was drunk." Maria confessed, tears flowing more at the lie though it didn't show in her words, "I was drunk and he used it against me. It was stupid. I was stupid. I still am stupid. I know.... I shouldn't have been drinking that much on a mission and... well... he had his way with me... and I was too drunk to do anything about it.... he... inside.... me.... in there too...." She cried, hoping Imperia wouldn't get any more furious. "God... I'm so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 am

"Riiiiight." Saying in a sarcastic manner, she softens slightly. Slightly. That is, until the mention of the second place they did it, automatically becoming livid again, "So if I were to check the CCTV of the hotel, I would see that? If I were to torture that mongrel, he would say the same? As if you lie to me, I'll flay you alive. Even drunk, you have betrayed me. You, who I broke my self imposed no-relationship rules for!?" Giving her a jab to the gut, all her muster-able strength goes into it, "I should of seen this coming, happened the last time I decided to let someone get close to me. Hah, if anyone is the ****ing idiot, it is me for thinking different of you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 am

Maria grunted at the blow but the hug stayed, if only stronger now. "Imperia, I can't even put into words how much I regret that...." Maria cried, tears pouring anew onto Imperia's face. Cupping her cheeks, Maria kisses her fiercely, all passion, fear, love, guilt, and sadness going into it as she poured tried to pour her emotion directly into Imperia. "You're not an idiot. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met. You've changed everything I thought about the world. You've made me love again. You've made me lesbian for Pete's sake! Imperia I love you and I'd kill myself out of guilt for betraying you but that would mean I wouldn't be with you anymore...." Sobbing, she presses her lips to Imperia's but not quite kissing, only brushing them together as she spoke. "I can't handle that...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 am

"Prove it." Stating coldly, she then goes to gut punch her again, "I do not want some dog who is soon to die's seconds, you whelp. I don't care how long ago it was, you are still tainted. And the only way to get rid of a taint is to burn it off. Then, depending on how compliant you are, I may just not have him ripped limb from limb while I remove their inner organs."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:03 am

Maria shivered at how morbid Imperia was talking but remained steadfast, grunting only slightly at the jab. "Just say the word, Imperia." Maria cried, sobbing into her shoulder, "Anything to prove I love you and you alone. Anything so that you'll love me and me alone. Nothing else matters. Just you and me. Do whatever you want... just... just be mine and let me be yours...." She cried, weakly kissing Imperia's cheek as she felt her emotions start to take toll on her strength.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am

"First. Get off me. Second. Remove your clothing and go purge your body of any trace of that -" Unable to think of a sufficient word, she exclaims loudly before continuing, "Thirdly. Milly is going to head out while you do that and get a pregnancy test. You better hope that you come up negative. And fourth is a surprise." Shifting again, she continues, though with less anger in it, and more of a cold indifference, "Though do not think you can win my trust back just as easily, or my undying love. Those cannot be easily fixed."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 am

At Imperia's command, Maria wordlessly undresses, tossing her clothes to the side. She didn't follow the first instruction though, staying on top of her until she was naked. As soon as she was, her arms immediately going back around Imperia and hugging her tightly. "No... please... I don't want to let you go...." She pleaded, silently waiting for Imperia's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 am

Still speaking with the indifferent voice, she closes her eyes, "Then you fail. Simple as that." Shifting so she can reach Milly's head, she opens her eyes long enough to inspect the eye sockets of the android before closing them again, "If you are to stay with me, then do not think you will get off for this without recompense, a debt of vengeance is required and either you or your mongrel friend will pay it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:17 am

"Okay!" Maria yelped, but still holding onto Imperia, nuzzling the side of her head. "Just one thing.... P-promise me you'll be here when I get back. Please?" She asked, lovingly kissing Imperia's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 am

"Very well. Now get the stuff to purge yourself, and get out of my sight while I decide on the fourth trial fully." Removing herself from the hug, Imperia moves towards the kitchen, deciding on the best method of doing her planned activity, grabbing a plain piece of bread and starting to eat it while she is at it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 am

Maria stays sitting naked on the floor for a few minutes, watching Imperia leave before she stands up and weakly walks to the bathroom. She takes her time, sitting in the corner of the shower and hugging her knees to herself as she let the warm water flow over her, hoping she could wash the guilt and shame away as she cried some more. "I have to make things right...." She muttered to herself before she got up and dried herself off twenty minutes later, coming out still naked to run up and hug Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Nearly dropping the knife in her hands, she scowls before feeling the pressing up of Maria, "Milly is waiting in the van, as she still lacks her eyes and couldn't get out. The test is in my pocket and the preparations for the fourth are done. As soon as this is done, I will do the last trial, if you pass it then you can stay without repercussion. Though, there would also be a fifth trial... Anyway, get comfortable, then I will give you this I suppose."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Maria steps back hesitantly, watching Imperia's every move before she sticks out her hand. "Alright then, give me the test. I'll prove to you that I'm yours and you are mine...." She said, her hand noticeably shaking from a mix of fear, nervousness, and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Moving to place the pregnancy test in her hand, she states passively, "I want to make sure you don't cheat, so I'll be watching... Tell me, how do you feel on tattoos?" Smiling evilly, she starts playing with the knife in her hands, taking Maria and leading her towards her fate.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 pm

"Alright...." Maria said, not at all surprised that Imperia didn't trust her. Following the cat faunus, it takes a few minutes of her awkwardly sitting on the toilet as Imperia watched but eventually, she showed her the negative result on the test before she threw it away. Taking a few moments to wash, she goes back to Imperia to hug her waist, burying her face in tha cat faunus' bosom.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Letting out an obvious sigh of relief when it shows up negative, she makes sure not to accidently stab the girl at the subsequent hug, "I wouldn't keep your head there, I can't write upside down and I don't want to get bitten when you are in pain. As now is the fourth trial~" Getting up, she tries to hide the small blush she had gotten from watching her on the toilet, starting to walk the pair towards the couch and removing her top, turning it into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next