RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 pm

"Well Aoife can get over it." At the teasing, Imperia just takes the remote controlling her two control toys, turning them to max and tracing her finger in an exact, copy cat manner down Maria's chest, "And who said that wasn't going to happen regardless? You are too kind to be a good assassin. I'd tell poor little Aoife that he went on a trip to Atlas and decided to stay there. She'd never even find out he was here~" Giggling evilly, she kisses Maria before stating aloud, "Milly. Collect him, try not to hurt him too much though. And make sure to stop at a sex shop or something."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm

"Kyahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" Maria yelped, hugging Imperia tightly as she rolled on top of the cat faunus, pressing herself against her and making sure that the Imperia felt what she was doing to Maria. "J-just don't kill h-him. I-I want to p-p-play with h-him myself, y-y-you could h-help too~" She said shakily, both from stimulation and from her lying. "A-A glitchy t-toy's better than a b-broken toy~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Blushing slightly, it changes to anger when Maria tries to let Aphelion live, turning off the 'torture' devices and glaring at her, voice losing the alcoholic tinted happiness and becoming dead serious, "He dies today. A glitchy toy still needs to be fixed, and this 'toy' is being fixed by meeting its maker. Try to stop me, I'll let you join him. Try to bring him into your bed beforehand has the same result. You are mine , not his. Not even twelve hours ago you were reminding me of that fact. Do not tempt me a second time, I am not so forgiving then." Afterwards shifting to try and get out of the hug, she returns to her previous voice before her anger, "Also. Need you to let me out so I can put clothes on~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 pm

"But do we haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to do thaaaaat?" Maria asked drunkenly, as she crawled on top of Imperia, pressing their chests together and giving the cat faunus the lustiest look she could muster as her hand reached down, the other hand reaching for a bottle of wine. "You'd leave your teddy bear for a mutt even when we're all intimate?" She asked, pouting before she took a drink, taking another mouthful and depositing it into Imperia's mouth with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Getting the drink, Imperia fights her base urges and gets out from underneath her as Maria holds the drink, "I am not showing that pig my body. For it is only for our eyes." Turning the controller back to max, she walks away and starts clothing herself, "Shouldn't be able to walk properly at that level. Stay there, I'll clothe you." Having put on a non-revealing clothing for a change, she walks over to Maria, starting to put her in a T-Shirt while the trousers are kept to the side, "Your collar still on? Or do I need to put you on a leeah?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Moaning loudly, Maria steels herself before she grabs the bottle and staggers to stand next to Imperia. "Who ever said had to see us?" Maria asked, pouring wine on the hollow between Imperia's collarbones and lapping it up, fondling her chest through the soaked shirt before her hand went down to get one of the devices, bringing it up between their faces. "You seem to forget, Imperia." She said, licking the buzzing surface and pressing it between her and Imperia's lips at the same time, tongue sliding to the side to lick Imperia's lips. "All this? This is mine." With that, she pushess the device through the waist of Imeperia's pants. "I just don't want you to kill anybody."

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 am

Growling at Maria after her actions, she grabs her roughly by the chest and moves her off, "The van to get there and back will take two hours, obviously less because of your actions. But still. What you forget though.. " Gesturing to two androids, she has them pin Maria down by her shoulders, "This is my realm. I am the only one with power here. So if you won't politely sit down and let me do this, I'll just have to temporarily cripple you with your own toys." Glancing at a group of objects to their side, she smiles, "Let's see if you are able to do things I can't then."

[Half-Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 am

Kicking Imperia away before she had her way, seeing as Imperia didn't think to bind her legs, Maria cried softly to herself, partly due to the pain of the androids' grips, partly due to the fact that she was going to kill her only human friend, but mostly due to the fact that Imperia was terrifying her with the harsh and cruel attitude. "Imperia why.... I thought you loved me again...." She asked, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks."Do you... hate me again?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:00 am

Visibly shirking at the below the belt blow , Imperia sighs and moves over to start wiping her tears, sticking a finger in Maria's mouth, closing it around her , moving one of Maria's hands onto her lap as she breaks the wiping briefly, "Look... You poured wine over one of the few tops I don't show my chest on. then went after me when you know I was stopping those activities... I still love you, it's just that you are going to be acting like this.. Fine. Here is a deal, if I keep playing with you while he watches, but I will be in my clothing, is that okay for you? He won't live to remember it, and it is the closest he will get to a living being banging him." Moving to kiss the tip of her nose, she then moves up to start licking Maria's bear ears, periodically nibbling them.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:11 am

Maria's arms reach up to pull Imperia down, hugging the cat faunus with what little movement they allowed. "N-no!" Maria cried into Imperia's neck, wine wetting her chest as it seeped from Imperia's shirt. "I-I'll stop. If you're opposed to it, of course I wouldn't allow that. I'll get dressed too. It's just... Can you ask them to let me go now? Every time you sic the androids on me... it's terrifying...." She asked, arms staying in a vice around Imperia's waist. "I... I'm fine with you doing whatever to him. Just... don't kill him...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:48 am

"On one condition, for the next couple of hours you obey my every word as if it was the law. If you swear to do that, then I shall let him live and make the androids let go..." Live out a never-ending coma. Biting Maria gently as if to encourage her, she strokes her sides before leaving her hands on Maria's waist, "As for something to dress up in, preferably one where I can get hold of you~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:58 am

"All right.... Whatever.... I just want to get this over with so we can get back to normal. Let me... stand already." Maria cried, pressing her head into Imperia's collar before her hugged let go. "I don't want to be afraid of you, Imperia. I really don't... but I'm afraid that's getting a little hard not to do...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:43 am

As soon as she agreed, the androids moved off of her, Imperia stroking her thigh, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Moving to pick up the hug, she nuzzles Maria's neck, "It's just... I can't stand that someone else has touched you other than me. I mean, I know you have had people before me.. But... You are mine now, you pledged that after I saved your life. And knowing that someone else has s-seen you naked infuriates me to no end. To know it is a filthy human only compounds that effect."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 am

"I know but... you're just... scary sometimes, Imparia." Maria said sadly, letting herself get hugged and nuzzled. "I know you do it cause you love me and I'd probably do the same thing but... God, I get scared when you get mad. Not just cause you're intimidating but cause you might just... toss me out. It's a lot but... can you not do that? I'll try not to piss you off so much but please, no more robot attacks...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 am

Smiling at her, she lets out a small squeak of laughter at the mention of tossing her out, "If I didn't when I thought you had cheated and betrayed me, why would I ever throw you out?" Laughing all the more, she strokes Maria's hair, "As for the robot attacks? Of course, you only had to say... I promise I won't attack you anymore with them. Even if they allowed for substituting bindings.." Dropping the hug to remove her top, she checks her bra before sighing, "Now. Do you want to go a round, or do you want to get dressed and wait for the dog?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 am

"Thanks, darling. I appreciate it." Maria said, surprised that she used the term of endearment as she hugged Imperia lovingly before the cat faunus let go. "Well i'm a little sore from what you did earlier but I could bite the pillow if you want. Getting dressed and just waiting around cuddling sounds good too." Maria suggested, planting a quick affectionate kiss on her lips. "Just don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 am

Blushing from the compliment , she moves the pair to the closet, "If it is sore, then we will stop." Said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, she kisses her with a , "Choose whatever you like. I just want to see you happy... My love."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 am

"Awww that's so sweet~" Maria cooed, hugging Imperia tightly and blushing at what she said. "Since when did you get so lovey dovey with me?" Taking that cat faunus by the hand, Maria leads her to the part of the bed that had less stains and damp spots on it. "C'mon, we can wait here or something. It's not that messy yet~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 am

As she is taken back from the closet before managing to look at her clothes, she gives Maria a weird look, "I-I... I have always been that way? Also, clothing~" Despite that, she didn't get back up, moving Maria to sit on her lap, "I don't want to show him your body, or mine for that matter. Plus... Funnily enough... I kinda don't want to have sex right now? I mean, we just did it for a good while, and you are hurting. I don't want to hurt you any more.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:32 am

"Imperia? Doesn't want to have sex? Who are you and what have you done with the love of my life?!" Maria accused, face contorted in mock terror before it broke into a wide grin as Maria leaned in to kiss Imperia lovingly. "Thanks, Love. That means a lot. You'll have to get me dressed though. I'm kinda love struck and woe is me, I can't move~" She acted, hugging Imperia by the waist.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:58 am

Rolling her eyes, Imperia breaks Maria's hug to get up and goes back to the closet, quickly putting on a new set of clothes for herself, again a top what covered her cleavage before grabbing some clothes for Maria, showing her the skirt and top, "Figure you don't need a bra or pants. After all, the only reason we don't have sex now, is because I'll be toying with you later." Afterwards, she resumes her position of being sat on by Maria, kissing her neck affectionately, "Sorry if I don't have a cute nickname for you. I figure Maria is good enough, if I need to show my love for you. I'll just get in your pants."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:48 am

"Toying with me? wow, real romantic." Maria said, hugging Imperia as she was replaced on the cat faunus' lap, lifting her feet to allow Imperia to slip the skirt on. "You just like seeing me in my birthday suit, don't lie~" She joked, giggling at the touch of Imperia's lips on her neck. "Also, you forget. I'm not wearing any pants?" She pointed out, pointing her cheek towards Imperia's lips in a 'kiss me' sort of fashion, "How are you supposed to show your affection if you have nothing to get into?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:18 am

Giggling as well at Maria, she puts the skirt on the girl while speaking, "Maybe I do like you in your birthday suit. Is that a problem now?" Doing as ordered and kissing Maria's cheek, she moves her hands to caress her behind, "If there is nothing to get into, then there is nothing in my way of showing my love. My brown eyed companion. So don't tempt me into removing the skirt I just put on you. Silly."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:37 am

"Pfft, 'maybe'." Maria giggled, as she returned the kiss, planting a quick peck on Imperia's cheek. "Fine, I'll accept your word for it." She said, prying Imperia's hands off her rear to lock fingers, squeezing them lovingly as she stared into Imperia's eyes. "You love me and I love you. That should be proof enough. Now quit oggling me and get the shirt on~" She said, not letting go of the cat faunus' hands to see how she would get her dressed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:50 am

"Kind of hard to put your shirt on without hands." Biting the top of the shirt, she shifts to place Maria's head through the hole, "Put your hands through the holes or else I'll be placing my head on your chest. And we both know how easily it can escalate from there. So please do as you're told. Respect your elders and all that, heh." Squeezing her fingers back though, it becomes quite obvious splitting them apart would take more than her letting go.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:53 am

"Elders? You never told me you're a cougar hunter, well bear hunter in this case~" Maria said trying to let go but finding Imperia's hands still attached. Sighing happily, she kisses the cat faunus' hands, individually prying each finger with her teeth until she freed them. Gently, she puts her hands softly onto Imperia's cheeks, pulling her in slowly for a two second kiss, not minding that the shirt was in the way. "How's that?" Maria asked, smiling at Imperia as her hands left the cat faunus' face and went throught the armholes in the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:55 am

Giggling evilly, Imperia places her hands back on Maria's chest, though the clothing still separated them, "Never said anything about my hands on your chest. After all..." Grabbing her from where her hands were and pulling Maria into a make out session, afterwards stating, "It allows me to do this." Getting up again and taking Maria's hand, she tugs her along to a chair by where the van is normally parked, "We can wait here, and by wait I mean kiss and cuddle." Giggling, she starts making out with her again.

[Time Skip]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next