RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One vs One (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

One vs One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 am

Jade Ruth vs Blake Serpentine. WHO WILL WIN. Just a friendly spar between two fellow students. This occurs during the 5th arrival of students.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________(Blake) Blake laid down on the ground, muttering up to Jade, "Next time... give me a headssss up. That wasss... very fun though." He admitted between breaths, getting back up a bit wobbly, "Give me a sssecound pleassse. Need to wait till the room ssstopsss ssspinning."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:31 am

Jade smiled, and crossed her arms, teasing Blake "Take all the time you need, I'll just wait right here, planning on how to beat you." and she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:44 pm

"Okay, I'm okay." Blake shook his head, clearing the remaining cobwebs. "Sssso what rulesss are we usssing?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Jade thought about this for a moment "First knockout or severe injury wins, aura and semblance are allowed, as are weapons and your Fangs, no gender defining area shots and....that's about it." she walked over to a small circle on one side of the arena, motioning for Blake to do the same, taking out the Blazefire from it's holder.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 am

Blake hopped onto the other side, calling out a warning. "Pleassse don't be ssshocked by my weapon." He then took out his sniper rifle from the White Fang, but it in shotgun mode, and swapped the clip for a clip filled with non-lethal rounds. He kept his daggers at hand, just in case he needed them. He swapped the poison in his fangs from lethal toxin to paralysis, the nodded that he was ready, secretly building up his semblance.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:03 am

Jade spotted the shotgun, and groaned, thinking 'Great, I had to accept a fight from an ex white fang member on my first day. My butt's gonna get handed to me on a silver platter with a slice of cake.' while she loaded a clip into her Weapon's rifle mode.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:23 am

Dusk heard her groan, and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not the best clossse quartersss fighter, I wasss mainly usssed asss an assassian type, sssshooting from far away, not like thisss. If it makesss you feel any better, I'll try to take it easssy." He smiled at her again, before realizing what he was doing. 'Why am I trying to be nice? Oh well, better not to understand it, and just fight." He got into his fighting stance, which was with both hand on his shotty and his legs spread out shoulder's length apart. "You may attack firssst."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 am

Jade smiled slightly, and replied "Uh, thanks....I think." and she nodded at the skybox. A countdown appeared on a board near them at the side from five seconds, she got into a stance, rifle at her shoulder, like most military. When the counter hit 0, she fired to test her range, two bullets sped towards Blake's shoulders; well within the rifle's range; Jade had underestimated.

(OOC- I think you're getting confused with your characters, I thought Jade was fighting Blake, not Dusk)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:43 am

Blake just simply twisted his body so they went flying past him. "Common, issss that the besst you got? The toddlersss in the White Fang ssshot better than you." He smiled wickedly, trying to make her mad so she screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:46 am

Jade smiled; she liked this guy's attitude, and she fired five times: a shot each shoulder, a shot each leg, and one in the stomach. She almost wished they weren't fighting. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:57 am

"Time for me to ssshow my sssecret." He activated his semblance, creating a shadow liquid shield in front of him, stopping all the bullets in mid air. "That'sss my sssemblance." He dropped the bullets on the ground, and fired off a few rounds from his shotgun at her, hopping at least one of the 5 shots would hit her.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:01 am

Jade smirked, and stated "Nice semblance." while activating her own, dashing to the left of the bullets and switched the Blazefire to it's sword form, and swinging towards Blake's legs as she sped past, intending to catch him off guard and make it a quick fight.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:08 am

"Oooo, playing it ssssneaky are we?" He hopped over her swing, watching her run by, not taking out his own daggers. Instead, he fired off 3 shots at her back, calling out. "Never turn your back to an enemy." He then hooked his rifle up to his back, took out his daggers, and let his fangs stick out. He swung two time with his daggers at her and tried to bite her with his fangs. He let out a hiss while doing so, concentrating on the battle at hand.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 am

Jade had already made it to the wall, and jumped, running up it, the bullets pinging off as she sprung off it, spinning and switching modes to her rifle, firing of 4 shots mid air before rolling as she landed five meters from Blake, wondering why he was attacking where she used to be, before realising she was too fast, and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:37 am

"Hmm, well then, i will take another approach to this." He felt a few of the bullets hit him and bounce off his scales, but put holes in his clothes and bruise him. "Well, might asss well take thiss off." He took off his top so that he had his scales showing. "Rather not damage my clothes." He took out his daggers, and lit them on fire. "Let'sss fight melee ssstyle." he lunged at her, swinging at her again with his daggers, then using his fangs to spit some paralysis poison at her.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 am

Jade blinked at Blake removing his top, and then quickly switched to her sword, blocking both Daggers while complaining "Hey, say it don't spray it! I want the news not the weather, I wanna hear it, not wear it, and um....Ah, yes, it's a conversation, not an irrigation!" and she wiped the venom away from her face with her free hand, lucky for it to not enter her body, and while Blake was confused by her joking, she followed the wiping with a punch to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 am

"You know what they sssay about sssnakess, their sssneaky and liable to lie." He dodged the sloppy punch, and tried to bite her arm as it went past him then backed up a bit, giving them both some space. His back hurt a bit from the bullets, but not enough for it to pose any problem.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 am

Jade chuckled, and moved her arm away from his fangs, and as soon as they were at range, she asked "Hey, what's your venom do anyway?" while switching back to her rifle.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:55 am

"Well it depednsss, I could explain more in length if you wish to paussse the match." He explained, relaxing his muscles and stretching a bit while changing his shotgun into sniper form. "I'm willing to take a break, how bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:57 am

Jade shrugged "Sounds good." and she put the Blazefire away, walking to a bench and sitting down, pouring herself a drink of orange juice from the keg there, sipping from a plastic cup.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 am

Blake laid down where he was, and explained. "My fangsss hold poissson, and depending on which one I want to ussse. I have a deadly one which I only ussse in emergenciesss, paralysssisss, and one that makesss you throw up a lot. Lassst one is just nasssty." He smiled up at her. "Trusst me, I wasss using the sssecond one, not the othersss."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:07 am

Jade thought about this for a moment, before stating "Lucky I didn't have an open mouth then." and she chuckled, before stating "I would think your fangs would be deflected by my Aura." and she focused, a greenish glow appearing on the hand not holding the cup as she drank more OJ.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:19 am

"What'sss that do?" Blake asked, curious. "Healing of sssome sssort or sssomething?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 am

Jade stopped drinking the OJ, and looked at Blake confusedly "No...my...well, everyone's aura acts as a shield...I just have more control over it." and her hand stopped glowing as she put the cup into the garbage bin.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 am

"Hm, my ssshield is different than your'sss, but I guessss ssso." He let out a bit of a yawn, just relaxing. "Regardlessss of the fact that thisss isss usssed for fighting, I don't mind sssleeping on it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One vs One (Closed)   One vs One (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One vs One (Closed)
Page 1 of 1