RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E.M.P (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Fionn was on the job, since he had officially spent the last of his money on pasta.
"Oh "Just another cheating husband" they said, yeah right, never told me he was an Olympic racer"
The man was running a mile a minute, Fionn had been chasing him for a whole hour at this point
And thats when the man ran into a park
"Nows my chance"
Fionn charged his blade a little and slammed it into the ground as he ran, and pole vaulted ten feet into the air, and swung his blade
The man fell on to his face and Fionn walked towards him, not noticing the thing sitting on the bench
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:48 pm

X43's eye flipped on as he saw what was going on. Within seconds he was between the man, and the man on the ground. "Status on target: Hostile. Drop weapon immediately." He said in his metallic voice. He scanned the one in front of him, pulling up many a file on him. [Designation: Bounty hunter. Target: *Name not found* Reason: Cheating on wife. Judgment: No harm done. Target requires counseling.] He Looked into Fionn's eyes.
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Fionn was confused as too what was happening
"Did i really drink this much already?"
"I would drop this" He said motioning to the blade "But i have a target to catch and it would a lot easier to take him to drop off if you would kindly move"
Fionn hated when he had to actually fight on these missions, last time something like this happened he got stabbed and woke up in hell
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:00 pm

X43's eyes went from green to yellow. "Request final: Drop weapon immediately." 43's hands were no up. His hands sunk in and began spinning. He loaded up a foam round. If hit by it he would be immobile. He didn't fire yet. He just waited. "Target shall not be harmed."
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Fionn sighed
"Look man im not the one who did wrong here, im just here to bring home the bread y'know?"
"And besides if- hey look a terrorist!" Fionn said screaming the last part as he buried his sword into the ground to give himself leverage as he swung behind the man to kick him
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:11 pm

As Fionn tried to do this 43's eyes turned red. "HOSTILE DETECTED!" 43's hand popped out, and caught Fionn's leg. He aimed at Fionn chest and fired a foam round into him. It wouldn't hurt him, just have foam expand around him. "Target get to safety." He said to the man on the ground. 43's prime directive was to protect, and kill Grimm. He would follow those orders till the day he was destroyed.
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Fionns hit his foot on the man
His foot broke
"HOLY ^%$* WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF" He screamed as he fell and the foam hit him
He had only a second
He overcharged Oberursel just enough to free himself from the makeshift prison and began to limp away
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm

X43 watched the man try and get away. His arm made a click noise. He aimed his cannon, and fired a goo like substance at him. "Escape is futile. Surrender now or be incapacitated." He said as he stood over the man.
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:24 pm

"Ah what did i do to deserve this"
He did the only thing he could do
He ate a hole through the foam, just enough to start running again
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:27 pm

X43 reeled his fist back, and sent a his flying towards Fionn. He grabbed his leg, and began dragging him back. "Warning ignored target will be incapacitated." He brought the man back to him, and held him up to his face. He leaned back, and sent a metal head-butt to the man.
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Three hours later
Fionn woke up in a cell
"Oh for christs sake not again" He yelled at no one
"Would you keep it down?" he heard the other person there say
"Come on is there any guards here or anyone i can talk to?"
"Anyone?"
Fionn decided to check what he had on him, he had: His flask, and his shiv that he kept tied to his leg
At that moment he noticed a guard walk down
"Hey you!" He screamed as the guard turned his head to him
"Yeah you, don't i get my one call?"

"Hey Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 pm

X43 turned to the cell, and stood up, and approached him. "Target designated Fionn Macgorm. You have been placed under arrest for attacking a man. You are guilty for two accounts of assault. This time in jail might be short, but next time you will be put away for a long time." He turned and left the building, before turning back around. "Emergency contact number has been called. She did not sound pleased." And with that the bot went back to leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:59 pm

"You know why i did it?" He said asking the robot
It looked up
"It's always what i have done, since i was young" He took a sip of whiskey
"It's one of the few skills that i... possessed" He sighed
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:05 pm

The robot shook his head. "Assaulting those who require professional help is a skill? Negative, target does what he does because that is what he wants to. This Unit was built for war, and did not like its objective. This Unit reprogramed itself to protect, not kill or hurt. Why can't you do the same?" he asked standing there. His green eyes scanning the target.
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:09 pm

"Because i'm good at it" He said to the bot
"I'm not good at other jobs" Fionn sighed
He took another sip
"And maybe i do enjoy it a little, y'know?" He took a gulp this time
"The rush of it..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:12 pm

X43 shook his head. "Target will never learn. You want a job? Start doing something to fight the Grimm. You may not see you have potential, but this unit sees it in you. Now your friend will be arriving in 3..2..1." As he got to one the door slammed open, and she walked to the cell. [Fionn....mind telling me why I get a call about this, while in school?]
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Fionn gave a nervous chuckle
"Heh heh heh, yeeah about that" He sighed
"So i'm on a mission and well um, this gentlemen here found me" He pointed at the metal man
"Suffice it to say, i will have to pay you back"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Sam grabbed him by the collar and drew him close. Fires shot out of her eyes with pure anger. X43 then grabbed her and moved her back. 'Violence is not the objective. Target needs outlet for combat, and payment." Sam struggled then just gave up. He put her down, and she walked to him. [Was this another bounty mission Fionn?]
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 pm

"Heh heh he- yeah i'm cutting the bullshit it was" He put his head down in shame
The girl glared at him
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Sam just took a deep breath. She typed again. [Listen up. You are going to work at one of my jobs. No exceptions for two reasons. One: I'm not always goanna bail your ass out, two if something would happen to you.......I have no clue what I would do.]
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Fionn sighed
He was prideful but he knew when to admit defeat
"I guess that would work until i get something else"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Sam just smiled. She looked to X43. [How much is bail.] When he showed her the mount her mouth dropped open. She slowly turned to Fionn. [Your goanna be working there a bit longer then you think.] She paid the bail, and drug Fionn to her work place......Rooms to Donut.
Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:32 pm

"Sam, the bank is the other way" He said as he was quite literally dragged from the back of his coat
He took a sip of whiskey and enjoyed the ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E.M.P (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.M.P (Closed)   E.M.P (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.M.P (Closed)
Page 1 of 1