RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Empty
PostSubject: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:19 pm

"Why did I do this?" Lying down on the bed, she would put the scroll to her side as she brushes down her clothing. Wearing a rather elegant dress bringing out her skin. Getting up after a few minutes, she would move to the mirror, brushing her hair out of the way and starting to put some make up on, "Well if I am to tolerate her presence, may as well look like the person I was brought up to act as."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Yawning as she reaches the CAKE dorm, Viola wonders why the hell Aoife invited her over. Figuring she was gonna be gone from the school soon enough, she decided to show up anyway. Knocking on the door, she waits to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Turning to the door, she would hide the make up before walking over and opening it up, smiling somewhat awkwardly as she looks over Viola, she would gesture to a bed, "Hey. I may or may not need your help with something, I want to see if you are better than me in one respect about interspecies relations."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Moving over to sit on the aforementioned bed, there is clear confusing on Viola's face. "Uhh... what? I can try to help if you're more clear..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:12 pm

"W-Well... I had an... Incident with another student, and I tried to apologize but they were saying sorry as well.. I don't know how to deal with it, I just wanted them to hate me for what I did, but they won't." Scratching the side of her eye afterwards, she would move to the bed next to her, fingers interlocked as if striking a deal, "So I figured you are good with this topic, so I called you."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Scratching behind her ear for a second, Viola is still very clearly confused. "You... want someone to hate you? I mean... no offense, but you seemed to be pretty good at doing that anyway. Though, I can count the amount of people that like me on one hand... so maybe I'm better at it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Nodding slightly, she would bite her lip, evidently uncomfortable with the subject, "It's just that.... Well let's just say it is a good thing you chose that bed, not another. She hasn't spoken to me for two days now, and while I don't think she hates me, I don't think she wants to talk to me either." Finishing with a sigh, she would turn the nodding into a hanging of shame, using the time to look over her chest, "Doesn't help that everyone is larger than me..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 pm

I can't believe we're having this discussion... but whatever.

"What exactly did you do that would result in her not wanting to talk to you for the last few days? For that matter, why do you want her to hate you at all?"

Hearing the comment from Aoife about her chest size, Viola lets off a slight laugh. "It's not like it matters much at all... I'm not the most well endowed person at the school either, but that doesn't mean it's a disadvantage."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:45 pm

"Well when you are lying nude in bed and someone walks in, it is not the best experience for a first time. Especially when that is one of the individuals boyfriends." Blushing despite the matter of factly tone, she wouldn't care about Viola laughing over what she views as a misfortune, "...If they hate me, I know how to deal with that, I can handle it fine if they hate me for what happened, I can't handle the apology though, it was my fault it happened so I should be the one doing the apologising."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:07 pm

"Uh... huh. Well... I could talk to her for you if you wanted, though I think you'll say no to that. On the other hand, you could invite her over and have a real heart to... magma stone? I don't know. Believe it or not, I am here to help... but I'm also kind of out of my depth. Not going to be at Beacon in a few days anyway, and I'm in a relationship myself."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 pm

"The correct term is heart to volcanic core. As that is part of the family coat of arms. That said, I would like to ask that you don't talk to her about it, as it would only make more trouble if she knew I said about our adventure.. Anyway, where you going?" Seemingly more agitated by referring to the past, she quickly changes topic, looking at Viola with a new light.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Snorting at Aoife's change of topic, Viola shrugs before responding. "Yeah, no problem. Uhh... yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be expelled for trying to kill one of the Guard a few weeks back. Not that it matters, I intended on leaving sometime soon anyway... but I've only been staying for Chiu's sake."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:53 pm

"Going out with zombie girl then? Crazy woman going around pushing people over." Turning her head sideways, she would smirk a little, "Seems fitting. And only one guard? Apparently I tried to kill a group of them at once, though they were collateral, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:58 pm

"Well, to be fair... I did kind of cut her throat open, from what I hear you didn't actually hit anyone. Though I'm pretty sure I got the 'less than legal' treatment afterwards... so. " And now things were becoming uncomfortable... but for the sake of not being a total bitch, Viola stuck around.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Frowning, she would look keep her eye on her before shrugging and moving to lie down. Playing with her toes rather passively, she would yawn loudly before saying, "Well. If you need any help in the future, all you have to do is ask me. I mean, I am not exactly poor and could probably find you a place to live, even if it is just a room in the Hippogriff initially."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Flat out breaking in to solid laughter at Aoife's response, Viola can't help but smile. "While I do appreciate the sentiment, I am more than wealthy enough to live the rest of my life comfortably, anywhere in the world. Benefit of the two years I spent prior to coming here... money adds up extremely quickly."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Scoffing, she would laugh at Viola in return, "Aww. Just two years? How about two hundred, and that is a bad date as well, as it is even before that by quite a margin. Aristocracy works well with money, miss." Flicking her hair behind her ear, she would smirk, "You never did tell me what you wanted to say in Autunno anyway."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Laying back to stare at the ceiling for a few moments, Viola lets out a very long sigh before responding. "At this point it doesn't matter... but whatever. My... benefactor of sorts, assigned me to an assassination mission here, for a specific student. Not you or any of your teammates, or even any of the people I know are your friends. I'll let you take a guess at who it was, though."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 pm

"Hmm. Chiu or Leo?" Evidently deciding it to be one of two people she disliked, the first would be highly unlikely while the second was much more logical. However Viola was telling her that she was a threat to her Dominus' life, which would have to be repaid with blood. Getting up and walking to a side cupboard, she would take out the spear head kept on a chain. Taking hold of one end of the chain and keeping it closed in her hand as passively as possible, she goes to sit back down, "Also. A rather bad assassin if you tell people that you are one."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Scoffing at the guess of Chiu, Viola is only slightly surprised to hear Aoife guess correctly so soon. She had assumed the other girl was far less intelligent than that... given past events, at least. "Well. Yeah, my original assignment was to collect information about his suit, then to eliminate him. Of course, neither of those really happened... due to other events, but whatever." Yawning as she spies Aoife's actions, she shakes her head before responding again. "It's not like it matters. My life is only valuable because Chiu is in it, and I'm pretty confident in my safety at any rate."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:51 pm

((Interjection.))

It would be a soft buzz in Aoife's ear, barely a whisper, but it heralded the booming echo in her mind.

"NO... I WILL HANDLE THIS MATTER... PERSONALLY..."

Not a sound would be audible, the entire message sent straight through Aoife's implants into her nervous sytem.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Yelping as if someone had put speakers to max next to hear ears, she would rub her ears, eyes half closed in shock and reflex, "What the... That hurt. "  Not saying anything else, she would shrug passively, "I guess, though I can't say for how long.."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Shrugging again as she sits up, Viola stretches and yawns before heading to the door. "If you say so. You have my information if you wanna talk again... just think about what I said about inviting her over to talk, that heart to volcanic stone or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:17 pm

When she opened the door, he was standing there. Cannons spread in wing configuration. Hand slightly raised. Visor staring mercilessly down upon her.

Leonius clenched his fist, snarling as a barrier formed around Viola's neck. "... How fortunate... that my dorm room stands so close... to CAKE's... I needed little time to arrive... after hearing through her implants..." Slowly, he raised his hand, Viola raising with it. "... that which causes everything... to fall into place..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm

... Oh. That's why she hinted at being careful. Glancing at the cyborg in front of her, Viola can't help but smile at one of his comments. "You bought her implants? Weird, I couldn't tell any difference... are you sure you didn't get ripped off?" A sudden thought pops in her head, and she has to ask something else. "Does Isabelle know you're off buying other girls presents? I don't think she'd be very fond of that idea..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next