RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:25 am

"Pets don't talk, bitch." Maria said, spanking the cat faunus' thigh a few times til her skin turned red. "And pets don't do things such as kiss their mistress without their mistress' permission." Reaching back, she feels around Imperia's thighs til her fingers were soaked, bringing it near their faces. "You did quite a good job though.... Guess I'll have to reward you." With that, she crawls her tongue through her fingers seductively, licking them clean before hanging her tongue above Imperia's lips, her foot going between the cat faunus' thigh. "Suck it."

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:55 am

Despite the act being done, Imperia still didn't let go of Maria's tongue, her teeth holding it from escaping and her own tongue caressing it. Otherwise not touching her, she keeps her eyes closed, her nostrils flaring as she tries to take in both breath and smell, it only adding to her lust as her legs go to close, trapping Maria's foot just by where it was a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:10 am

"Bad pet!" Maria scolded, pulling her tongue from her mouth, letting saliva drip off the end into Imperia's before she wiped the excess on her lips. "You think you can keep me pleasuring you? Know your place, Bitch." With that, she yanks her foot from Imperia's legs, making sure to rub her as she did. "Aw gross! The bitch made a mess!" Maria said, standing up on the bed as she put her heel to Imperia's chin. "I'll get to punishing you but first, lick it clean."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 am

Quivering from the sensation, at the offering of the foot, she immediately gets to it, starting to clean the girl's foot with a large amount of vigour, making extra sure that she gets everything, making loud cat noises as she does so. Afterwards, she lets go of the foot, leaving one last lick down the bottom before moving slightly away, looking up at Maria, smiling mischievously once more as her eyes drift to a more revealed part of her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:46 am

"What are you looking at, Bitch?" Maria asked, wiping off her foot on Imperia's cheek before she followed her gaze. "Oh you want this? Well you did do a good job of cleaning me off so I guess you can have that." Taking all the pillowcases she could, Maria ties Imperia's wrists above to the bed frame, doing the same to her legs to let her lie spread eagle on the bed. Moving to sit in between Imperia's legs and out of her view, she grabs a nearby scroll, turning on its camera, and puttnig it between her legs, making sure to moan rather loudly so the microphone would pick it up loud and clear.

[Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Blushing heavily from just the thoughts and the loud noises, Imperia tries to struggle against the bindings but to no avail, her eyes closed and attempting to picture the scene based on her more than adequate time of seeing Maria naked. Struggling to close her thighs together, she can only feel it as the sheets suffer the consequences, though she let out a small yet incredibly lustful, "Nyaria..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Finishing with a few ragged breaths, Maria sits up and takes the scroll, crawling up Imperia's body but not touching any of her sensitive areas. "Did you like that, Bitch?" She asked, hovering her face above Imperia's. "Did you get all hot from hearing me touch myself? I mean I could help you relieve some of that pent up... heat. I wouldn't be a good owner if I didn't reward my obedient pets now would I." She said, once again tracing her hand down Imperia's stomach and stopping before she hit any sensitive areas. Out of nowhere though, she hops off Imperia and the bed, starting to get dressed, setting the video to loop and propping it up on the cat faunus' ample bosom. "Now mistress is going out to get a few things for her Bitch but I'll leave this for you to entertain yourself." She said, pressing play and giving Imperia a show, tightening all her bindings before she finished getting clothed and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 pm

As she leaves, Imperia lets out a small sigh of relief, finally speaking, "Kinky witch..." Struggling on her bindings, she focuses entirely on the video, smiling evilly, "If I was anyone else, I'd upload this onto the internet and let it get one million views... Shame it is all mine~" Despite that, she calls out to Milly, "H-Hey. C-Can you a-add a few things to me? Y-You know what I mean.." The android sighing in response, Milly gets up and grabs one of the two toys from earlier, stating passively as she does as requested, quickly leaving Imperia to do the rest herself afterwards.

[Half/Self-Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

As Maria returned to the catcave, a plastic bag of goodies in hand, she sighs to herself. "I'm gonna run out of shops to buy at if I don't want them to think of me as a regular...." She said to herself, looking up to find Milly. "Milly!" Maria yelled, putting her bag on the table to free her arms, hugging the robot and interrupting whatever she was doing with a flood of kisses to her cheeks. "Milly! I'm so sorry for letting this happen to you! Oh, but I'm also happy you helped me and Imperia get back together. I know you did something~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:54 am

Milly, having turned off her audio receivers to not hear Imperia's noises and the recording, being ambushed by the hug and nearly going to break Maria's neck, instead the audio receivers turning on and picking up her words, letting her finish before she speaks, deciding to not take any of the credit this time, "Negative. All I did was become the object of hostility, not you. Everything else was your and Imperatrix. I played no part." Then pointing at Imperia, she that quickly states, "Addition. Imperatrix is still bound and has started developing marks from her attempts to loosen them. The sheets are also deemed ruined."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 pm

"Oh shut up, I know you did something." Maria said, kissing the robots cheek before letting go of the hug. "And even if taking that flak was all you did, thanks. That was unfair of me. You shouldn't have gotten hurt because of me and... I'm really sorry about that... but I really appreciate it too." Pausing for a split second to smile warmly, she walks up and hugs Milly, kissing her cheek before taking the plastic bag and reentering the room, smiling as she saw Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 am

Blinking at Maria, after she leaves she just shrugs and goes to sit down, taking a book from a nearby table and starting to read, another android moving close to read as well, the pair seem to have an internal conversation.
Imperia, having thoroughly stained the sheets, doesn't even look at Maria's return, the red marks on her wrists showing where she had tried to escape and her breath being almost visible, eyes not escaping the video and her ears twitching with every noise from it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:40 am

"Ohoho~" Maria said, depositing the bag on the edge of the bed as she sat beside Imperia's thighs. "You've been tied up all this time sooo... I wonder who left these here." She said, quickly yanking the items free of Imperia's grip and tossing them onto her stomach. "You've been a baaaad kitty, Bitch. You know I have to punish you for that." Maria threatened, pinching Imperia's chest. "Though I might be a little lenient if you apologize."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:46 am

Just realising her presence as her way of release is removed, she looks up at Maria and says in a rather lust filled voice, "L-Let me out of these bindings, and we'll see... Who'll be the bitch.." Struggling against the bindings for added effect, she'd have a rather primal undertone to her facial expression, the brief flash of pain from the pinching showing before leaving her face again, "N-Now, i-if you are going to touch me, d-do it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 am

"Quiet, Bitch!" Maria said, pinching a particularly sensitive spot on Imperia's chest hard enough to elicit some pain. "You forget. You do not talk and you especially do not talk back to me." Crawling on the bed, she digs a bottle from the plastic bag and upends the contents into her mouth. Prying Imperia's mouth open with two fingers, Maria deposits the content's of her mouth into Imperia's, making sure not to kiss the girl, only licking the cat faunus' lips as she straddled Imperia's face, making sure that her tongue would only be able to graze or brush her skin at most. "Here's your punishment."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:13 am

Yelping from the pinch, as she is forced to drink the liquid her eyes seem to dull and grow more blank after, looking up at Maria with even more lust, purring loud enough to cause Milly to turn her audio off again, Imperia attempting to get to her target, though failing and instead starting to lick Maria's thigh as best she can.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:16 am

"Awwwww look at you squirm." Maria teased, moving her thigh out of Imperia's reach. "Do you want it?" She asked, swaying seductively over Imperia's face. "Do you neeeeed it? Tell Mistress how much the Bitch needs it." Reaching back, Maria gropes Imperia's chest, flicking it before adding. "Ask nicely and I might reward you~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 am

"P-Please... I-I can't take it... I-I need you!" Disregarding the no speaking rule, Imperia looks as if candy had been taken from her as a baby (And in her state it probably had) , obviously trying not to cop out to get her own way, starts breathing faster while looking at her, "P-Please.. Use whatever y-you bought t-to take me..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 am

"Man, you really are a dumb Bitch!" Maria spat, getting off Imperia to stand beside her. Slowly and deliberately, Maria pulled out an object, black, long, and as thick as her calf. True, she'd bought it simply to see the fear in Imperia's eyes but now that Imperia was asking for it, she wondered how things would play out. Hefting it and slapping it playfully across Imperia's cheek, Maria keeps it on her face, smearing it on the cat faunus' lips and cheeks as she spoke. "Really, Bitch? You want this? Wow, I didn't know you were that depraved. Well, if you want it, I don't hear you asking for it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:05 am

"P-Please... I-I want... It..." Showing slight recognition for what it was, she still looked upset at being called dumb and depraved, even if she played it off as just how Maria was acting, though she still twitches slightly before going to nod, "Please..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:12 am

Maria squeezed Imperia's cheeks so that her mouth popped open, the bear faunus staring deep into Imerpia's eyes. "Really, Bitch? Cause I don't think you do." Maria teased, licking her from chin to forehead, dragging her broad tongue across her face, the tip darting into her mouth for a split second as it passed. "I want you to beg for it. In exquisite detail~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 am

"I.." Trying to focus, she speaks in the most detail she has ever done, though it can't be said, finishing with, "P-Please do that to me..." Looking about to cry, she tries to move upwards, trying to subtly undo the pillowcase binding on her arms, "A-And... I'm not dumb..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:41 am

"Yeah, you are Bitch." Maria said, licking her face once more, grabbing her arms to lick down her bicep to her chest, eventually coating her front in saliva. "One, this'd split you in half. Two, I have things we could both enjoy~" She said, pulling out another of her purchases, inserting one end in Imperia's mouth, coating the end liberally in her saliva as she sucked on the other end before pulling it out. "Three, you're dumb enough to think I wouldn't **** my Bitch senseless without feeling good too.."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 am

"J-Just ... Shut the **** up... A-And do me i-if you are going to... O-Otherwise... L-Let me go..." Struggling to speak, she just keeps trying to free herself, looking like a wreck now, having developed a hair trigger with every touch of Maria to her skin causing a small cry, "Now... C-Choose... R-Release me... Or b-bang me.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 am

"Bitch keeps talking." Maria said, continuing to lick Imperia's body especially when she knew an area was fairly sensitive. "It seems that Bitch doesn't realized that pets can't talk. I can't, under good conscience, reward a bad pet!" She said, emphasizing the word bad with a strong pinch to Imperia's cat ear.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:04 am

Crying out from pain, she looks close to passing out from exhaustion, though resolute not to say the words, "W-Woof. Woof..." Now making the noises of a dog, Imperia's exhausted face has a look of self-disgust as well, her struggling stopping as her eyes keep focused on Maria's, "Woof..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 am

"Now there's my baby~" Maria cooed, immediately and softening and pull Imperia into a loving kiss, cupping her cheek in one hand and gently rubbing her ears in the other. "Enough with the slave BS. You know I love you, right?." She said through the make out session, caressing Imperia's body in every way she knew Imperia liked, hand tracing down the cat faunus' stomach. "Besides, holding back's getting a bit tough~"

[Half fade~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next