RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Maria acquiesces, giggling lightly as Imperia tickled her ear. "Hey, quit it!" She squirmed, wiggling even more as Imperia ticked her stomach, writhing in her grasp. "Alright alright, fine. I'll drop it. But. She doesn't touch you. Ever. She shot me in the foot and I won't forget that but I'll forgive her for now if she swears not to do anything to you. Just for you, Imperia." She said loudly so that Kara would here, making a display of passionately kissing the cat faunus, claiming Imperia as hers.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Finally getting onto her 'legs', Ares petted Tantei and looked around. One one side, her mother was having fun with Aph. On the other, Maria was making out with Imperia. Making her smile larger, hiding slight loneliness, Ares hopped away to look around the cat cave and at all the equipment available.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:46 am

Not getting a response from Kara. Imperia just blushes heavily at the make out session, unable to do anything but watch as Ares runs bounds off. breaking it after a few seconds, she gets up, starting to inspect the damaged androids to see if they were recoverable, muttering, "Lucky witch that she didn't do any serious damage beyond repairing joints and fixing wires."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:12 am

"They're gonna be ok, right?" Maria asked as she hovered over Imperia's shoulder, ignoring the noises coming from Aphelion and Kara as she stared sadly at the damage the bitch did to her daughters. "I mean, you can repair them right? I'll even help. Just say the word and we'll get them back to normal, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:40 am

"They're just superficial injuries. Luckily, Ifuna is a good shot." Laughing at her enthusiasm, she flicks one of the androids on what would be its nose, it's eyes lighting up as it comes out of standby, "See? Not even damaged. They'll be fine in a few days, week at most."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Maria heaves a sigh of relief at the minimal damage done to the androids, ecstatic that they were functional and not too hurt. "What a relief." Maria said, moving to kneel on the floor, the android's head nestled in her lap. "How are you, sixty-nine?" She asked, stroking the android's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:22 pm

A few metres away, Ares could be hear giggling at the robot's name.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Smiling mechanically back at Maria, she doesn't raise the fact that the girl is stroking metal stuck in place, more like a weapon than actual hair, "Sufficient. Power leakage is low and easily fixable. Do you require something else? I can bring up a full diagnostic list if you require..." Looking at her weirdly, she then turns her head to Imperia, "Or would you rather you have them instead of her, Imperatrix?" The Cat Faunus shaking her head and replying, "No, it's fine. There shouldn't be anything bad. Except for Ares over there laughing." Not even turning her head to verify, she laughs before stating, "You have a distinct laugh, missy, so don't even try to blame it on someone else."  
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:09 am

"Imperia should have them." Maria said, kissing the androids forehead before propping her up to lean on her chest, hugging the robot by the waist. "She can do a lot more than hugging and kissing the boo boos away." She giggled, nuzzling the robot before standing to try and revive the others, rubbing their foreheads and shaking them gently to try and wake them.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:14 am

Despite what was happening to him, pleasantly, Aphelion sadly glanced at Maria, feeling jealousy towards the androids, remembering his parent, closing his eyes to not cry.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Seeing his sudden mood change, Kara instantly stops the festivities, quickly moving to put some clothes on before sitting opposite him, "What's wrong? You seem to have changed to a more sad persona." MEANWHILE, the android just nods slightly, Imperia sighing as she walks over to the androids being revived, allowing all of them to activate, the group all seemingly to work fine, "I told you. She's a good shot, she could of taken out their processing units if she wanted them to not work. She also knew I'd retaliate if she shot Milly, so didn't. She's rather smart, for having such a dumb creator."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Blinking a few times and looking at Kara, Aphelion processed the question. Smirking at her concern, he pounced onto her and kissed her on the lips, "Jus' a little jealous 'cause I don't have a mom. A little more fun with madam would certainly cheer me up." Aphelion said before leaning in and whispering a few things to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Sighing, she shrugs and replies, Kara then pushing him down onto the bed as she removes the clothes again, "You obviously have a mum, just a dead one. There is a rather big difference." Afterwards, she returns the pair to the businesses before..

[Fade 2 black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:10 pm

"I should have retaliated for her just kissing you." Maria pouted, casting a glare towards Kara when she saw them continue with... renewed vigor. Cocking an eyebrow curiously, she makes sure the androids are comfortable before walking towards them. "Is this really all you came for, Kara?" She said, spitting out her name like poison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10