RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:04 am

Crying out from pain, she looks close to passing out from exhaustion, though resolute not to say the words, "W-Woof. Woof..." Now making the noises of a dog, Imperia's exhausted face has a look of self-disgust as well, her struggling stopping as her eyes keep focused on Maria's, "Woof..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 am

"Now there's my baby~" Maria cooed, immediately and softening and pull Imperia into a loving kiss, cupping her cheek in one hand and gently rubbing her ears in the other. "Enough with the slave BS. You know I love you, right?." She said through the make out session, caressing Imperia's body in every way she knew Imperia liked, hand tracing down the cat faunus' stomach. "Besides, holding back's getting a bit tough~"

[Half fade~]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 am

The events what just occurred pushing her over the edge of conciousness, halfway through she passes out from exhaustion, just lying there as Maria continues to do her things to her. Purring in her slumber, though it was broken by threats to violate Maria in rather crude language, a cat like smile on her face afterwards, completely unaware of the binds now or Maria's close proximity.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 am

"Oh c'moooooon Imperiaaaaaaaaaa!" Maria said, longing in her voice as she stared at the sleeping cat faunus, lying on top of her but not moving aside from her hand gently shaking her shoulders. "Don't fall asleep on me noooooow. That's no faaaaaiiiiiiiirrrr!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 am

Not waking up, Imperia felt the hand on her shoulder, shifting her head to sleep-lick her hand, her cat tongue grazing over her knuckles before she tries her best to move her head closer, starting to nibble at them while caressing the nearby skin still with the tongue, "Wait until I get my turn... kukukuku..." Being spoken dreamily onto her skin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 am

"Oh, still got some fight in ya, huh?" Maria said, holding onto Imperia's tongue, keeping it sticking out as she turned the cat faunus' head to face her. "Who says I'm letting you have a turn?" With that, she leans down to suckle on her tongue, turning it into a full blown kiss, digging through the bag for something and putting it on.

[Fade to Black]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:03 am

Waking up from the attack, as she finishes Imperia has a pouting expression on, "J-Jeez! I was trying to sleep, made me think I was being attacked! Besides, I can't feel it if I am asleep..." Struggling against the bindings once more, the markings on her wrists and ankles had only grown, Imperia trying to move her fingers with varying success, suddenly complaining of everything, "And I am starting to lose feeling in my hands and feet, if anyone walked in this could easily be misinterpreted.. And my sheets are ruined! Gah."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

"Well now you know how doing it as 'Sleepy Maria' feels like~" She said as she crawled off Imperia and to the bag, taking out a bottle of vodka and a smaller unlabled bottle. Picking out a large plastic cup, she mixes the entire bottle with about a third of the vodka, crawling back to Imperia to bring it to her lips. "Don't worry, this'll make you lose feeling everywhere except where it counts! Also, what could they possible misinterpret? It's a Maria taking care of her Imperia~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 am

"What? Taking care of me by binding me and drugging me? Seems legit." Despite that, she left her mouth open, "If you make me drink it, I want to have a go. As in, now. If you go back on your word I'll make Milly hold you down while I am unbound." Smiling evilly as best she can, Imperia stops trying to get out of her bonds and waits for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 am

"Oh shut up, you know you like it~" Maria teased, taking the last of the drink in her mouth and feeding it to Imperia with a kiss, licking her tongue before she let go to put the rest of the vodka down Imperia's throat. "But both of us know that the second I let you go, you're gonna do me like crazy so I'll take some time to have fun with you first. Get you nice and drunk so we both enjoy Mistress Imperia~" Undoing her bindings and retying them elsewhere, Maria gets Imperia to lie flat on her stomach, arms tied and pulled to the sides, legs still spread eagle. Grabbing a bottle of wine, no expenses spared for Imperia, Maria slides under her to put her face on her belly button, the cat faunus' chest on her thighs. Uncorking it, Maria takes a few big gulps, coming out fairly red before she poured it down the center of her chest, a deep red river flowing down to Imperia. "Now drink up~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:15 pm

"I-I am going to break you w-when I get the first opportunity... " Deciding against calling Milly, her lack of mobility and alcohol causing her to feel dizzy. Doing as she is told, drinking as much as she can before doing her best to look up at Maria, showing the wine in her mouth before gulping it down, "B-Besides... M-Mistress Imperia w-will actually m-much different t-to Mistress Maria..." Moving her head back down, she starts to nibble on Maria's skin, her hot breath assaulting the Bear Faunus' skin as well.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:24 pm

"Good kitty~" Maria said, drunkly delighted at Imperia lapping up the wine, pouring the rest of it all over her chest, hoping Imperia would enjoy the show. "Oh really? I hope Mistress Imperia's as fun as Mistress Maria~" She said, gently rubbing Imperia's ears as she reached for another small unlabeled bottle, not drinking this one as she poured it down her front, hand cupped under Imperia's chin so she could lap it up if she couldn't keep up with the flow. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you enjoy the rest of Maria time~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Drinking the extra drinks as well, her entire body by now is completely red, now starting to nip at Maria, giggling childishly as she tries to move her chest from left to right, "O-Oh... It's fun... Kukukuku.. Please let me have a go..." Making her hands into fists and then releasing them, she does it multiple times in time with every time she bites Maria.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 pm

"Maybe a little later. After I've had my fun~" Maria teased, wiggling out from under Imperia, making sure to rub her body on Imperia's more sensitive bits. Turning around, Maria lies on her back, pushing with her feet to slide under Imperia, her face rubbing against her chest and stomach before she found what she wanted, bucking her hips upwards into the cat faunus' face. "If you do good~"

[Fade to number fade~]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 pm

After the festivities, Imperia tries to move again but to no avail, "D-Damn it, it's not as fun when I can't do what I want. T-Though, you develop my favourite things just as well either way... Anyway! I did what you want, let me go now~" Struggling, she moves her head to bite Maria's hip rather aggressively, saying through clenched teeth, "I'll let go once you unbind my arms." As if further make her want to do what she says, she bites down further, drawing blood what she starts lapping up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 pm

"Owowowowow!" Maria yelped, squirming underneath the cat faunus. "Playing tough, eh? You don't seem to realize who's tied up here. Don't worry Imperia, I'll let you go. Later though. Right now, I'm playing with you to my heart's desire cause I'm pretty sure I know how to get your mouth to open up~" Reaching over her head, Maria pulls another unlabeled bottle, uncorking it with one hand. Some of it spills onto her face and into her mouth the, eliciting a few reactions that Imperia would notice. Shrugging and accepting it, Maria licks her lips them and the bottle to good use.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Having let go during the first shock, Imperia was powerless to stop her. As she finishes, Imperia tries her best to keep her mind from blanking out, once more biting onto Maria though in a different spot, determined to force her hand as best she could, tail whipping against the Bear Faunus' head, "S-Seriously... Now... O-Or I'll yell... Y-You had your turn.. A-And upset me..." Though the last words were said under her breath, it was more than likely that Maria still heard them due to her proximity.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 pm

"Fiiiiiine."Tossing the now empty bottle to the side, Maria sighs, exhaling deeply and resting her tired arms. Giving Imperia one final 'good job' pat on the rear, she reaches up and unties her ankle. Rubbing at the red rings around them, Maria kisses and licks at the sore skin before untying the other one and doing the same. Making a u-turn under Imperia, the bear faunus then gets back into position under Imperia, face to face with her. "Just one last thing, okay?" With that, she pulls Imperia into a passionate kiss, one hand behind her head, keeping their lips pressed together and her rubbing her ears as the other hand unties her wrists, hands switching to untie the other while keeping the kiss as tight as possible.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Slowly breaking the kiss as she is released, as soon as possible she gets up, looking over Maria with a grin, "Yay~ Mistress Imperia time." Grabbing Maria by the legs, she turns her over so she is chest down, then pulling her down enough so her legs are off the bed and her hands are by the poles, quickly but efficiently binding them there with the pillowcases. Moving to pick her up by the waist, she smiles slightly while placing Maria's rear up in the air, "You wanted a pet so much? Well now you are going to be this dog's bitch." Smiling evilly, she grabs her just as roughly by the chin and forces her into a deep kiss, breaking off to find the wearable toy from before...

[2 hours of Repeatfades.exe active.]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 pm

"Imperia..." Maria said, draped limply on the bed, tail hotdogging her rear as she panted heavily, the rise and fall of her chest deep and rhythmic. "You... you weren't kidding when you said 'break me'.... Geez, I think you put me in a wheelchair...." She said, yelping as her tail brushed the red and sensitive skin between her legs, the tail immediately rising up like a flagpole. "That... that was amazing though... who knew you had it in you...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:58 am

Smiling through her own panting, Imperia moves to lick the nape of Maria's neck before getting up and moving towards the bottle of Vodka, it having been her source of energy for her addled mind, "I never said... I'm stopping... Besides.. Bitches don't talk... " Moving Maria so she is face up, she bends her backwards so her legs are above her face, going to stand up as she speaks, "S-So I suggest you... Bite the pillow.." Giggling, she moves to behind Maria, leaning forwards to grab her chest rather roughly, "B-Because I have more than... Enough energy to continue... And a dog doesn't talk.."

[Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:40 am

"Eep!" Maria yelped at the lick, eyes going wide as dishes and ear twitching like crazy, her tail swinging sticking out from shock and poking Imperia in the stomach. Pouting as Imperia used her own insult on her, Maria blushes profusely as she is put in such a vulnerable position. Sighing, she reaches up with her feet, planting them on I mperia's head and pressing her ears down, rubbing gently. "Ow!" She yelped again, this time at the pain from her chest and rear. "I mean uhh, woof!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:09 am

Giggling, she near collapses by Maria's side, her legs falling back down while Maria is moved to lie atop her, "Be a good dog... And get rid of my sweat for me.." Giggling, she moves to place Maria's head to her lips, kissing her as roughly as she grabbed her before, forcing it to end before stating, "Starting from my neck down."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:26 am

Happy that she actually got Imperia tired as well, Maria complies with an enthusiastic "Woof~" Starting at the hollow of Imperia's neck, Maria laps at her entire front, taking long and wide licks until the cat faunus' front glistened with saliva, Maria stuck at licking Imperia's chest, focusing on certain parts seeing as she couldn't get anywhere below Imperia's belly button, now filled with saliva, with how her arms were tied.

[Half fade?]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:37 am

Too tired to even let out cries of joy, Imperia slowly swaps so her head is between Maria's thighs with the opposite true for Maria, "Finish up... While I ... Inspect your lowers one last time..." Nipping the back of Maria's knee, she starts closing her own legs around Maria's head while she starts moving her head closer.

[Fade Finale]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 am

Maria panted heavily, her cheek resting on Imperia's soft thigh, her breath hot against Imperia's skin. "W-well... that was one way to...er... inspect something. A little painful... though...." She said, exhaustion evident in her voice though Imperia was doing most of the work for the past two hours or so. "Could we... could we not do that next time though...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:10 am

"S-Sure..." Stretching so she can untie Maria, she then moves to the bottle of Vodka again, Taking a large gulp of it before taking another and kissing Maria, passing it to her before breaking the kiss, "Let's finish this up, then what should we do? I mean... I assume your sexy body can't take... any more of my advances."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next