RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Ron finishes his hike up to Beacon just as he notices an aircraft having dropped students off. "Are you kidding me!" He asks no one in particular. Why didn't Gris tell me there was an aircraft?! he thinks. He looks around and sees a few students gathered near the aircraft. Maybe they know where we should go. He heads over realizing that he now has to be more social. "Hey, do any of you know where we should go? By the way, I'm Ron Rouge!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:03 pm

"Because Dust isn't exactly cheap." Stahl chimed in, "You either need to very rich, or have very good connections to just be handing the stuff out."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Alani can't help but agree with Stahl. She senses that Marc has good intentions, but that fact still irked her a bit. "Yeah, how do you have so much dust anyway?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Marc looks at Stahl with a bit of annoyance. "My parents are dead. My aunt wanted me to only spend it on supplies for my training. She provides most everything else." Wanting to change the subject as soon as possible, Marc looks to the other student. "That depends. Did you just get here?" Why didn't this guy just take the aircraft?
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Stahl looked at the newcomer and was about to ask where he had came from, but it seemed like Marc was already taking care of that.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm

"Yes I just got here." Ron says reaching the group. "I wasn't really told much about what I should do when I got here.... Or how to get here." He says grumpily thinking about the long hike.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:16 pm

"There's a port." Stahl said, slightly deadpan, "They even gave directions of how to get there."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:17 pm

"Who gave directions?" asks Ron, very tired after the long day of hiking.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Alani was glad to see someone struggling to get a grip on things here more than she was. Though, that wasn't very nice, was it? "I got them in an e-mail."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Being stuck in a hut with no technology for 2 years, Ron was unable to get an e-mail with directions. He does, however, know what an e-mail is from conversing with the people of his village. To hide this information he decides to just say, "Well, I didn't get that." He then sighs clearly getting annoyed at how much of a struggle this is.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:00 pm

While the others try to find a way to continue the conversation, Ron studies his new acquaintances. It appears that the two guys are about his height while the girl is slightly shorter. The girl and the guy that addressed him first look somewhat similar. They could be relatives although they dress very contrastingly. Ron wonders why none of them have introduced themselves yet. hmph, this is what I get for being social.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:10 pm

"Right, who are you? By the way." Stahl asked, "I'm Stahl Ehren."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 pm

"Nice to meet you, Stahl. I guess I was too far away when I said my name. I'm Ron. Ron Rouge." Ron says outstretching his hand.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Alani notices their little group becoming a bit of a crowd and starts to get lost in her own thoughts and observations. Her eyes shift to everyone's weapons as she wondered what they'd all be like in action.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Taking the extended hand and shaking it, though he knows its not meant for him, Marc joins the conversation. "I'm Marc Treasa." he says, letting go of the hand and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Receiving the hand shake, albeit confusedly, Ron says. "It's nice to meet you, as well, Marc." He puts down his hand and folds them behind his back. "And you, miss, are?" Looking at the orange-haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Eventually snapping out of her thoughts, she realized Ron had been speaking to her, the only 'miss' in the group. "Oh, I'm Alani." Now that she was back to earth, she noticed the area emptying out a bit, and a boy apparently taking a nap in front of them. Jet lag perhaps? 'Wait, how did I not see that bench there before?!' she thought, figuring that would have been much more comfortable than the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:52 pm

"Nice to meet you all, but do any of you have information on what we should do?" Ron asks. "Or shall I wake him up, and see if he knows?" he says, gesturing to the guy on the bench.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Marc looks at the student on the bench, not really having noticed him before. That can not be comfortable.

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

"Hey buddy! What's your name?" Ron shouts over (now recovering from his tiring hike) to the half-asleep boy.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Not wanting to be the one to have to approach the stranger, especially while in such a relaxed state, she came up with an excuse. "I don't know. We'll probably find out once we head inside." As she spoke, her hand ran over the smooth surface of her weapon. It was still in pretty much new condition and considering that it was her own creation, she couldn't help but admire it, albeit subtly. Luckily, someone else jumped the gun and was already mid-introduction with the guy.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:01 pm

"I'm Ron. This is Marc, Alani, and Stahl." He says, gesturing to his new acquaintances in turn. Noticing the item Shem is holding, Ron asks, "Is that a chainsaw?"

Last edited by Shortstop on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm

"Huh, I wouldn't have thought of that idea. I just have pretty basic swords." Ron pulls out his red sword from his right side. "This is Cupiditas..." He also pulls his black sword from his left side. "...and this is Mânie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next