RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingToaster

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Gersemi caught her eye on two of her future comrades as they came back around. She stared at them for a while before she decided to approach them. Maybe they will want to talk with her about their future. She walked closer to the pair quietly and with more grace than wold have been expected of her. She stared at them, waiting for them to speak. She was always taught to never speak unless spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh..." Alani stayed quiet after Marc mentioned his deceased parents. She hoped that hadn't made him want to leave considering that he seemed to be marking the end of their 'adventure'. Clearly, she didn't catch the joke.

A second later, Alani couldn't help but notice the girl approaching them. Already she expected a barrage of questions like, 'Where do I go?' 'What do I do?' 'Can you help me?' yet somehow, that wasn't the case. The girl was silent... and staring. "Um, hi?"

As others had noticed, Alani bore a striking resemblance to Marc. Their matching hair color, eye color, and skin color was enough to make anyone believe they were related in some way.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Gersemi stared at them curiously for a moment, then seemed to narrow her one noticeable eye just a little bit. Her other eye was cover by her bangs. "Salutations. You two...You seem related, but you do not hold an air of kinship. Did you two just meet? I'm only guessing, seeing as if you two were related, you would be acting much closer than you are now. Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Alani stared at the girl blankly for some time, processing everything she said as if she were speaking a foreign language. Her manner of speaking was certainly different, though Alani wasn't one to talk considering she also spoke differently due to her accent. "We're not related. Why does everyone think that?"

Last edited by Citrine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 pm

"I merely stated that you indeed do appear related, but you do not act related. You'd usually be trying to fight each other or love on each other or something of the sort. I am not assuming that you are related. But I do apologize if I came across that way." Gersemi said. "Forgive me, I have failed to introduce myself. My name is Gersemi Gossamer. I am pleased to meet your acquaintance, miss...?" She waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Alani was starting to notice that a lot of people here are rather... formal. Much moreso than she's ever been. It made her wonder how well she'd actually fit in at this academy, though she didn't even think about voicing those thoughts. It would ruin her confident appearance. "My name's Alani. Fields." She made the decision to add her last name, just as Gersemi had, mostly in an attempt to be more polite. "Nice to meet you. And this is Marc. Definitely not my brother or cousin or anything as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Though the girl seemed strange, Marc was happy to finally see someone with some proper edict around this place. A true future huntress. "Marc Trease. A pleasure to meet you." he says politely, bowing a bit before standing straight again.

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Gersemi nodded. "A pleasure to meet you both. I'm sorry if I had put you off earlier. I was a bit...trained to never speak unless spoken to. My adoptive mother would never let me talk unless she or one of the others have said something to me. I'm afraid to say old habits die hard." she admitted somewhat sheepishly.

Last edited by FlyingToaster on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For Marc's (sorry, can't remember user name yet...) response)
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Alani glanced at Marc. "I just told her my name. You didn't have to say it again." A slight bicker, as one might expect from siblings. Maybe Gersemi's observations weren't too far off.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Marc nodded and crossed his arms. "That is understandable, but it is nice to see someone so polite."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Gersemi narrowed her eye slightly as she heard the bicker between the two, but decided it was best to ignore it. "Well, I thank you for the compliment, but it is very unnecessary. Just because one is polite does not save her from monsters when she becomes a Huntress. Monsters do not care for things such as etiquette." She adjusted the strap to her arrow bag slightly.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yeah, it's all about strength, speed, agility, accuracy!" Alani was getting herself pumped up just thinking about it. Compared to the other two she probably seemed rather childish or immature. It was something that couldn't be helped though.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:19 pm

"One doesn't need all at once." Marc chuckles, shrugging a bit. "I'm fast and strong, but don't expect to see me doing triple back flips, or hitting and bullseyes." Though Marc didn't like admitting weaknesses, it also meant he could brag about his strengths.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Gersemi smiled and chuckled gently at Alani's excitement. "You have a lot of spirit. I think that will help you as long as you are careful." she said to her with a smile. "I am not so physically strong, so I have to admit that I work best at a distance myself. To have all those traits at once must be your specialty, Alani." she said.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Alani scratched her head near the small green tuft of hair sticking out in the middle. It was her own little nervous habit. She smiled all the while. "Heh, I guess you're right." Though, coming from her own mouth, the credibility of those words was up in the air.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:38 pm

"You have to excel at something." Marc said with curiosity in his voice. "I would assume agility. Or maybe accuracy." He couldn't help but be curious about his teammate's skill in battle.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Gersemi shrugged. "Whatever your abilities may be, we will all see very soon in battle, no? It is only a matter of time." She looked between the two. "So, what is it that we do now?" she asked, looking serious about what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Viola walks up to the trio having a very... light conversation, with Leo trailing slightly behind her.

Approaching the group, she says " So... hi."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Leonius nodded after Viola spoke, clearing his throat softly. "... Good day... Fellow students... and humans..."

He did not, it appears, handle awkwardness well.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Marc looks at the two with a slight head tilt, especially curious of the... robot? "Hello. Who might you two be?" he asks slowly, eyeing the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:49 pm

There it was, exactly what Alani expected. The 'what now?' question everyone had on their minds. Luckily, before anyone could even attempt to answer, a new face appeared. She wasn't sure if this girl was talking to them though. She looked over at her curiously, especially at... whatever it was following this girl. "Hiii?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Gersemi turned as the two new strangers approached. More comrades. "Salutations. What might your names be?" she asked, staring at them with her one eye. She didn't show it well, but she was curious. What is a robot doing here?
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:55 pm

"Er... right. I'm Viola, and the perverted hunk of junk following me is Leo." she says before extending a hand for a more... normal introduction.

"And yourselves?" she says as she glances between the trio standing in front of her, noticing they're mostly looking at Leo. Thank Dust I'm not the center of attention...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:00 am

Leo blinked, before whipping his helmet around to stare at Viola. "WHEN HAVE I... BEEN PERVERTED!? You are the one... who asked about my... life support functions!"

He cleared his throat, shaking his head as he wondered where that came from.

"... I am... Leonius... Decimi Regulus... And this liar is... as she said... Viola..."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 am

Marc takes the girl's hand and shakes it gently, trying not to be rude and look at the metal behemoth instead o her. "A pleasure to meet you, Viola. I am Marc. These two are Alani and Gersemi." He wasn't sure why the girl was acting so oddly towards them, especially since she was the one with the 'perverted hunk of junk.'

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Leonidas. I would shake your hand, but I would rather mine not crushed for initiation." That thing probably had a terrifying grip.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:05 am

Alani couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable. Having to look up at one stranger and down at the other was not normally odd, but the height difference was massive. Since Marc did the her introduction, there was only one thing left to say. "Nice to meet you." Her voice was a little shaky, though that did nothing to mask her obvious accent. Her arm slowly extended to meet Viola's. Overall she seemed cautious at the moment. The two certainly left a... unique first impression on her.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:08 am

Gersemi waited until it was her turn to shake hands with the two strangers. She shook Viola's first, then took Leo's and shook it herself, not daring to let him do it, but being too polite to not do it. "A pleasure to meet you both. As he had said, I am Gersemi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next