RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm

"Huh, I wouldn't have thought of that idea. I just have pretty basic swords." Ron pulls out his red sword from his right side. "This is Cupiditas..." He also pulls his black sword from his left side. "...and this is Mânie."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Marc looks at the 'chainsword' in fascination. He did enjoy weapons. He then turns his attention to Ron's weapon, before pulling out his own. It extends from 6 feet to 11, it's full size. "This is Olyndicus." he says proudly. The shaft opens and the hilt extends, showing the gatling gun inside. "Well well. Seems we had similar ideas." he chuckles as the weapon swiftly goes back to it's carrying form. 
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 pm

"Thanks! Nice touch with the guns, by the way. All my swords can do is this..." Ron puts the bottoms of the sword hilts together and starts to spin the new form around. "...which I like to call Envidia."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Alani looks confused at the mention of siblings along with her name. "Um, what siblings?" She hadn't even noticed the resemblance.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:31 pm

"I just got here from a long day's hike." Not wanting to get into a conversation like earlier, he adds. "Don't ask. However, do any of you know where I can go take a nap?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:35 pm

"Well, I'm still tired." He says as he sheathes his swords. "I'll walk around the school and find a place to meditate. Goodbye, all!" Ron leaves the front of the school.

((OOC: I have to leave))

Last edited by Shortstop on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Alani isn't so much focused on the weapons now as much as these so-called similarities between her and Marc. Without thinking, she stared at him for a while and came to her own conclusion. "We do not look alike."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Looking at Alani, Marc shrugged a bit. He could notice the similarities, but didn't think they could be mistaken for siblings.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Alani is left alone with Marc once again. "Sooo..." She was at a loss for words at this point. "Got any plans?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Looking at Alani, Marc raises and eyebrow and shrugs. "Not really, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:17 pm

"Wanna go explore some more or something?" She would have done so by herself, but why miss out on the opportunity to get to know her new ally better.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Stahl, who had remained silent throughout the exchange, briefly looked at Alani and Marc before walking away. "Well, it's been fun. But I've gotta run. See ya." He said, waving back as he left.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Alani had nearly forgotten about Stahl with how quiet he was. "Oh, ok. See you around." She gave him a little wave before turning back to Marc and awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Marc shrugged, thinking before finally responding. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" Getting to know his ally wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Stepping nimbly off the boat was a tall, svelte girl with a sort of awkward atmosphere around her. Gersemi Gossamer looked about her carefully, taking in her new environment, and debating on her first course of action. Her bow and arrows were slung over her shoulder, the feathers on her arrows ruffling faintly in the wind. She'd need to repair one of them at a later date. She walked forward, observing her future comrades and only slightly interested in her future teammates. However, her expression did not give off this curiosity. Rather, she looked a little dull and pessimistic as she looked about her. It would not surprise her terribly if no one wished to speak with her. Her adoptive mother always said she was an ugly one.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Alani starts walking, expecting Marc to follow. She looks over at him once before heading off with her trusty Boom-orange by her side. Taking a nice gander around, she had no idea where to go first. So, just as she had done after getting off the ship, she moved forward in a random direction in hopes of finding something interesting. "So, what do you do when you're not hunting?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Following her, Marc gives it a moment of through before causally stating "Train, mostly. I have a lot of training supplies back home from my parents. They were a huntsmen and huntress."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:44 pm

"Must be nice," Alani thought aloud. "I bet they taught you a lot, huh?" As they walked, Alani spotted a rather slim, gray-haired figure by... the airship. It seemed she had turned right back around to where they started. 'Great..' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Frowning, Marc sighs and shakes his head. "My parents are dead. Died in the field, with honor. That's how I afford so much dust, my inheritance." Noticing the airship, Marc decided to change the subject a bit, laughing softly. "What an adventure that was."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Gersemi caught her eye on two of her future comrades as they came back around. She stared at them for a while before she decided to approach them. Maybe they will want to talk with her about their future. She walked closer to the pair quietly and with more grace than wold have been expected of her. She stared at them, waiting for them to speak. She was always taught to never speak unless spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh..." Alani stayed quiet after Marc mentioned his deceased parents. She hoped that hadn't made him want to leave considering that he seemed to be marking the end of their 'adventure'. Clearly, she didn't catch the joke.

A second later, Alani couldn't help but notice the girl approaching them. Already she expected a barrage of questions like, 'Where do I go?' 'What do I do?' 'Can you help me?' yet somehow, that wasn't the case. The girl was silent... and staring. "Um, hi?"

As others had noticed, Alani bore a striking resemblance to Marc. Their matching hair color, eye color, and skin color was enough to make anyone believe they were related in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next