RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Vox

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 am

"Yes... yes it has..." He tilted his head, looking at her a moment. "Are you... okay? You are behaving... strangely... Or rather you are not... and that... appears anomalous..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 am

((OOC: Oops I forgot to mention Viola's farewell... Just pretend the first part is right after she said good luck))

"Thanks!" Melissa said, a grin on her face as she waved, "Don't get yourself killed!"
~~
"Ah... Yes, about that. Bit of a long story, but I'll try to shorten it. Seems I didn't notice my medication was running low, so it's going to take a while before more can be sent, so I've had to ration it. Though I figured it'd be better to take one for the initiation," Melissa said, smiling.

"It's rather... difficult? To contain myself without it, as I'm sure you've discovered first hand. With the medication it's easier. Also, I'm pretty tired, which rarely happens... It's easy to mistake an abundance of energy for insanity." She continued, still smiling, though with a bit of a tired feel to it.

"Well anyways, I should probably get some sleep too. Good luck to you as well." She said, giving a wave as she left to prepare for tomorrow, and to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Gersemi sighed, seeming to find that a fight was somehow going on while she was fazing out. She shrugged as everyone more or less left to go and rest, and she figured she would do the same. She decided to go ahead to the meeting place for initiation, since there was nothing better for her to do. Besides, she could warm up there while she was waiting for her future comrades to join her. She left without a word, leaving her new found acquaintances to their own devices.
Back to top Go down
Fogfun

Fogfun

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 am

Greyson stood near the doors of the airship as it soared through the sky. The ship was, for the most part, deserted - the few other occupants seemed to be students returning after a long night on the town. They gathered on the benches lining the interior in various states of consciousness - some slouched backwards, others slumped on their sides. Greyson was the only one standing. He preferred it that way.

As the airship began to slow, Greyson felt a slight flare of pain in his temples. Instinctively, he reached for a small grey container in his pocket, palming it. Quietly he opened it, removing a single white tablet before replacing it. He swallowed it before glancing around the ship once more. A few meters away a boy, looking to be a few years older than Greyson, was staring at him. Greyson made eye contact with him for a moment before turning away. "Hey, what was that?" the kid whispered.

Greyson ignored him, hoping he would return to his drunken stupor. He didn't. Instead, he repeated his question. Greyson closed his eyes for a moment and sighed before turning towards the boy. "Medicine."

The youth's eyes lit up. "Can I get some of that? I can pay you for it."

Greyson groaned slightly. He had planned for this to be an uneventful trip, and yet already something like this had come up. He hadn't even reached the school yet. "Hey, I said I'll pa-"

Greyson shot the boy an ice cold glare, stopping him mid sentence. He seemed to grow flustered, muttering something under his breath before closing his eyes once again.

A few moments later the ship came to a halt. The door opened wide, a bridge extending out towards the school. Greyson stepped out onto the docks, noticing they were mostly empty at this hour. Most of the students were probably in class. Good. The less people he ran into, the better. He began to walk briskly towards the academy, deciding to head over to the training arena first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14