RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Fresh off the Boat (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:42 am

Dante quickly moved off of the airship, happy to be on solid ground once again. Heights were never his thing, and always managed to freak him out, and being in an airship wasn't much help. Looking back, he felt bad for the poor kid puking his guts out into a trash can, but couldn't help but chuckle to himself. At least he didn't have it that bad...

In the courtyard, he put his suitcase down, rubbing his shoulder as he looked around him. Plenty of new students were pouring in, plenty of new faces. Brushing himself off, he shifts his weight, beginning to peoplewatch. So many people, so many weapons, so many possibilities... This was the right choice. Taking his greataxe off his back, he sets it down on the ground, leaning against it while he continues to watch the people pass. “We're here, grandma,” he whispers to himself. A moment later he feels someone bump into him, and he shifts his weapon to stop him from falling. “Whoa, sorry 'bout that,” he says, his face going from stoic to a polite smile. “Need a hand?” he asks.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:46 am

No thanks says Riven, though I'm glad to be off that ship though... Crowds arent really my thing, theyre rather unpredictable at times and it can be unsettleing. (I direct Marionette to come off the ship with my bag and research materials). So, what's your name?

Last edited by Lazy_eye_of_sauron on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AppleDashed

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:48 am

Colin sits watching all the new students arriving. So many young faces unaware of what is ahead of them. Some of them won't be able to make it, whether its the homesickness, the difficulty, or the dangers that they will face. Colin evaluates the new comers for who he hopes will be on his team this year. His previous one hadn't worked out to well the last year so they were disbanded by the professors. But alas he waits and weighs the new students. Being sure to flash his precious rifle in the process as to attract some one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:53 am

Jet walks in front of Colin, stumbling over his bag. "Sorry about that, wasn't watching where I was going. Too busy taking in the scenery, hahaha" He stretches and sets his bag down, looking around and smiling "heh... Finally. That ride took far too long. Great view though." He puts out his thickly armored hand to Colin. "I'm Jet. Jet Nadapil."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 am

"Crowds aren't my thing, either," he says, eyeing the people moving past them. "Too much hustle and bustle..." Looking at Marionnette, he eyes it, trying to piece it together. "The name's Dante," he says, offering a hand to him. "Dante Sune. Might've heard of my parents, they run 'Sune's Signature Shop.'" He eyes the suit again. "Nice piece of work you have there. Make it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:08 am

I shake your hand "I'm Riven, This is Marionette" I direct marionette to wave. "He was originally a research proect of mine. I study aura-dust interations. The dust acts like nerves and tendons. and I control him with my aura. Though, he still needs a little bit of tweaking. As far as 'Sune's Signature Shop. I cannot say that I have heard of them, but if thats where your weapon was crafted they do excellent work."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 am

Near the back of the ship Aeden watches as people start to leave the ship. He starts making mental notes of those around him creating scenarios should anything go wrong. After enough thinking Aeden starts to make his way toward the exit when something catches his eye. A person in a suit of armor but something does not seem right. After spending so much time watching others Aeden has learned everyone walks a certain way and this person seems to walk unnatural almost mechanical. He cannot help but to stare, catching the eye of the person next to the armor.
Back to top Go down
AppleDashed

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:18 am

Grabs Jet's hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you Jet and welcome to Beacon. The campus is a lot to take in haha. The names Colin. So your a knight type huh? We got a few like you. Not a big fan of wearing the armor myself."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:22 am

Shakes Colin's hand, happy to meet someone. "Well half of my torso armor isn't armor at all. It's my weapon" Jet sits down next to him, looking around at all the people still arriving off the airships. "You don't look like a new arrival here."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 am

"Riven... interesting name." He looks at the suit again. "Marionette, eh? And dust? Never cared for the stuff, but I'll admit I'd like to see what this thing can do." He throws a playful punch at the suit before lifting his own weapon. "3S is a specialty place, more with huntsmen and huntresses. 'For the huntsman that can't make a weapon,' is what my father said. 'Or can't do it as well,' was what my mother followed with." He chuckles. "I did make Zorro here with some parts from the shop, but this was all me. Figured it was... nice and intimidating. Has some nice bonus features as well." He gives Riven a playful wink. "But that's for a more appropriate time and place."

Looking around again, he sees someone looking towards them. "Hey, I think that guy's eyein' your gal there," he says. "Pretty little thing like Marionette's bound to attract attention."
Back to top Go down
InfCross

InfCross

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:29 am

Enth walks off the ship somewhat slowly, as he has Paul on because his mother said 'First impressions are everything'! As he walks off, he sees two people comparing weapons in the courtyard, and walks up to them. "Nice axe" he says to the one with the great axe, "and nice...armor?" he says to the other with the armor-looking device.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 am

Aeden realizes he's been caught. He has the option to escape but curiosity gets the best of him and walks up to the group with the armored person. "Hello, I'm Aeden" Aeden reaches his hand towards the armored person after introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 am

Kaitlyn exits the ship and realizes everyone is already becoming friends with everyone they make eye contact with. She visually scowls at how friendly everyone is and begins to walk to school, taking note of everyone near her just in cause she has to take out her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:56 am

Jet notices Kaitlyn scowling at everyone and raises an eyebrow. He raises his hand slightly in a friendly manner, hoping to say hi.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 am

'5 minutes! You can't go 5 minutes in this school without meeting someone... Might as well be... wait... what's that word... noice? No... nice.'

Kaitlyn gives one of her rare smiles to the guy being genuinely nice and waves to him, while trying to avoid talking to someone.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 am

"Oop, didn't mean to upset you, just wanted to say hi." He smiles and opens his bag, making sure that no dust spilled.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:06 am

"No. It's fine. I'm just one not to talk. By the way, do you have one dust crystal I can borrow?" Kaitlyn asks with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 am

He looks up and smiles at her "Yeah, of course. What flavor d'you want?" Jet reaches into his bag and pulls out a wide variety of dust. Some in crystal form, but most in a powder inside large, unique canisters.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 am

"Just one fire crystal, please." Kaitlyn says reaching in her bag for something.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 am

"Catch." He says playfully as he tosses her the bright red crystal. He inspects his canisters carefully before placing them back in their pouch.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:20 am

She catches the crystal in one hand and has a Grimm Essence in another. "Get ready for this!" She fuses the Fire Crystal and the Grimm Essence. While this makes a Grimm Crystal, Kaitlyn made a explosion in the process. "Hehehe... guess I accidently used two Grimm Essences...oops... Well now this crystal has more energy so I won't put in Purgatory." She waves goodbye to Jet and walks to the school.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 am

Jet raises his arm in front of his face at the sudden explosion, lowering it to see her walk away. "What... What the heck was that??" He asks after her, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 am

"Just making a Grimm Crystal. That's all." She smiles at his confusion.

"Eek! I'm gonna be late! Bye Jet!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 am

"Bye!" He waves goodbye to her, then packs up his bag. "Grimm crystal...? What in the world is that..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 am

Viola walks off the airship just in time to witness a slightly blinding explosion. While wondering what just happened, she starts to walk towards the school, trying to avoid introductions without seeming too obvious about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next