RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+13
Tyler Yamasaki
Nitzlplix
Ziplock80
Shadowfox66
SentientSnake
Phoenix
evilparsnips
Daemonblade
Laris_Cole
Kooplah
Kaliot
thatguyzeke
Drake Ferrox
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

The Second Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:36 pm

((So, here goes. Figure this may as well be a thread for those of us in the second wave who'd get confused and lost with what you lot in the first wave did.))

Sometimes people show up late. This was one of those times. Stepping off the transport Drake looked about, face mostly hidden beneath the face-scarf he wore. Slung across his back was a solid, metal plated case and at his side his battered rucksack. Both bore the silver dragon-head symbol that he had claimed as his own personal symbol. Not to say that either of them were in respectable condition, battered and worn, claw marks visible in the rucksack.

Claw marks that matched up with the scars that ran down his exposed arms. But then he'd always been the odd one. Few other students back home volunteered to go out into the wilderness to actively hunt yet for him it was stress relief. People on the other hand...this was something new for him.

He glances about, cautiously before taking the first few steps forward, metal clinking at his waist and across his shins. He had to move to find the dorms. He had to move to find someplace to sit down in isolation. During his journey he'd come up with a few ideas for the Talons. Subconsciously he goes to grip his wrist, not liking how exposed he feels without wearing them. He knew why he was here. He had textbooks upon textbooks stored in the case with the talons and was prepared to take this all seriously.

But he still felt uncomfortable around all these people.
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 am

Lilith quickly prepared herself, breaking from her daydream and stepping out of the airship quickly. She saw multiple people, all with different weapons and faces, and overall she felt it was daunting.
All these people were here for their own reasons, and she had her own as well.

Either way, it didn't matter. As Lilith made her way off the ship, she quickly weaved through the crowd, annoyed when a group of people stopped to chat in the middle of the walkway. Rolling her eyes she slipped around them, hoping to reach the front of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:08 am

"Yes, we're finally here!" Mao shouted as he stepped off the airship. The air smelled much fresher than in the city, though that isn't to say he dislikes the smell of the city at all. The lifted his arms above his head, his gloves clacking together, and stretched heartily. It feels good to be off that thing.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:17 am

Kirkka comes walking int he opposite direction of the flow of newcomers, attempting to get onto the airship for some reason. She gets shoved by someone, hopefully an accident, and crashes into Lilith, possibly knocking her down. She turns, smiling apologetically. "Sorry! Just trying to get through!" She seems like she's in a hurry for some reason. Odd, as the transport just had students and they've pretty much all gotten off. What is she after?
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:24 am

Lilith looks back at the woman, not expecting anyone to be rushing back into the airship for any reason. She looked a bit older then any of the students here. Could she be a teacher? Eh maybe. Lilith begins to walk the other direction before stopping and, curiosity getting the better of her, turns around and follows the woman.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:29 am

Drake stops a moment, tilting his head at the collision before sitting down, right where he is and opening up the armoured case. One would think this was not the opportune spot to sit down but he had other reasons. For one, that case was where he kept all his books and paperwork...in addition to the Talons.

He scowls to himself as he digs through the books and pulls out what appears to be a very tattered old leaflet of sorts, flipping it open. After a moment he looks up from it, glances around a few times and then looks back down.

"Could have sworn there was a map for this place in this...."

Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:49 am

Upon reaching the airship, finally... she steps inside, nearly running toward the front where the cockpit is. The cockpit door flies open as she walks inside, near-shouting, "James! Stop taking my stuff! Where'd you hide it this time!?" The male pilot begins laughing hysterically, and finally calms down and they both begin arguing about something. You can tell the argument is real, but almost playful, as it seems James hasn't done any real harm with his joke.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 am

As he was walking down the path, Mao noticed someone rummaging through his luggage. Is he lost or what?, Mao thought as he stopped by the boy who appeared to be around his age. "If you're lost, you can totally join me!" Mao said grinning as he continued to stroll towards Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:24 am

Still sleeping on the seat, Lucius then woke up due to the landing of the airship. He immediately left with his two shields, Xavier and Valerie that were hidden behind his cloak, and a backpack that contains most of his personal stuff.

He wanted to find a quite place in Beacon Academy where he could continue sleeping for he was deprived of it due to some last minute training given to him by his father before he got on the airship.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Drake hesitates a moment, looking at at Mao and frowning for just a second. His lack of geographical knowledge had been noticed, so it would seem. His eyes just look over Mao, as though assessing him as a threat before he just stands, closing the armoured case carefully.

"I will confess to not being familiar with the environs...it would appear that this leaflet is somewhat...out of date."

He gestures toward the tattered leaflet he holds and folds it, carefully slipping it to a pouch on his belt, nestled between two armoured canisters. Of course polite society would introduce themselves first and then ask questions...but Drake had always been a bit far gone in that sense. He lived in the wilderness, thrived in the wild and people...well, people unsettled him to an extent. Not that he was afraid...no, he just didn't feel in his element around others.

"I do not suppose you know where the dormitories are? I believe we have a shared communal residence prior to initiation...."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

"Nope, I have no idea where they are!" Mao exclaimed. "There's nothing better than learning an area though personal experience though." He sighed as he brought his hands down from where they were and into his jacket's pockets. He looked around him only to realize to had not really been paying attention to anyone since boarding the airship. Was I really that pumped to come here? Or did I just not want to leave the city?

"Oh yeah, I'm Mao by the way," Mao said as he became distracted by the other people around him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:26 pm

"Drake.

The voice is short, clipped. No excess information given or asked for. He slings the armoured case over one shoulder and the rucksack over the other as he glances about. Perhaps others knew the location of their destination. He frowns again and glances back toward the transport. There were others coming out still and others had...just gone back in?

He points in the direction and starts to make his way through the crowds. He's indifferent to those that walk into him, finding no purpose in fighting. The most disturbing thing is his seeming lack of fear of any sort. No intimidation. No threats. He simply did not care. He had his purpose and was determined to stick to it.

"Follow Mao. Perhaps someone here knows the way."

He clearly was not one for frivolous exploration.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Mao shrugged. He would have rather walked around to get to know the campus better, but he also didn't really care either way so he decided to follow Drake around as he looked for someone who knew the way.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:45 am

As Drake and Mao make their way back onto the airship, they find it mostly empty, with only a few people still looking out the windows facing away from Beacon. The view over the lake is still very pretty. Near the front, some mild arguing can be heard, but it doesn't appear to be a student. Its possibly the pilot of this crazy flying machine.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 am

Exploring the vastness of Beacon Academy could be something that Lucius could do right now, but he was just too tired. After walking for a while and then stumbling in a place that appears to be a courtyard, he then finds a nice shady tree where he could continue his sleep. He then lied down under the tree and used his backpack as a pillow, and Xavier and Valerie, now combined, as a blanket.

"Hopefully, sleeping here is not against the rules"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Mike stepped off the airship, and gasped audibly at the sight of Beacon Academy.
"Now that is pretty cool. Now, I should probably make some friends. That should always be first! Even before killing monsters! That guy looks friendly!" He says, looking at Nathaniel Despir.
"Hello! My name's Mike Caudex, nice to meet you, friend! I call you that because you are officially my newest friend here at Beacon, and via that, my best friend! Congratulations!" He said, with a beaming smile on his face, as if it truly were a prize of some sort to be friends with Mike. He stuck out his hand to shake Nathaniels, and put down his suitcase in the other.
"It seems you have no luggage. Did you leave it on the airship?" He notes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Markus ran to the dock, red-faced, to greet the airship, with his small backpack, he stood out from all the other students, who all had massive travel bags. His plain black shirt and grey combat trousers were all he had, save his gauntlet, his weapon, a backpack full of rare dust, and a change of clothes.
"*pant* Sorry, *pant* I missed *pant* the pick up *pant*"
After a couple of minutes, with his composure regained "I ran all the way here, and god, I am EXHAUSTED"

He was scared that he had made a bad first impression, and he knew that he needed to make some friends. He supposed that the huge, red-pulsing mechanical gauntlet on his right hand didn't quite give off the right signal. More than wanting friends, or a home, he hoped- no, he wished that someone here could tell him about his past.
Markus Grimm was an odd boy. 16 years old, but only having memories of his life from 5 years ago, when he woke up in a destroyed village. But this wasn't the time to be thinking of those kinds of things. The scar running down his face felt massive and grotesque, even though it was barely visible.

Oh well, he thought. Better get used to my new home.

Then he took his first step into Beacon Academy.

Last edited by Switchblade on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Mike called after Nathaniel to come back, but to no avail. Eventually he gave up, and looked for someone else to be his friend.
"Maybe he's just in a bad mood. Who could be my friend next? What about that fellow?" He thought, wandering up to Markus.
"Hello! I'm Mike Caudex, I'm new here too! Awesome place isn't it. You can be my friend too, if you like." He says. And before waiting for a reply, he calls over to Nathaniel,
"Hey! I found a new friend! You have to meet him, so we can have a circle of friends! I'm talking to you, umm.... Guy with black spiky hair!" When this fails, he runs over to the mysterious boy and attempts to drag him back over to Markus, to meet his new so-called friend.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Markus decided to humor this strange, new person, who insisted that they are friends.
Once he was dragged away from the entrance, he decided to introduce himself.
"Well, my name's Markus, Markus Grimm. Nice to meet you, Mike was it?"

He held out his gauntlet-hand, offering a handshake. He then thought that they would make fun of it, so he instantly drew it back.

Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 pm

"Nice to meet you Markus! This is... I don't actually know his name... what was it?" He said, addressing Nathaniel. Before he could answer, if he even was about to, Mike turns back to Markus
"Wait a minute... What was that on your arm? A gauntlet? It looks amazing! What does it do?" He said, eyeing the gauntlet on his new friend's arm. Also, that scar on your face is awesome! Where did you get it? Fighting Grimm? Cool!"
Mike felt that he had accomplished something today. Two friends, in the space of ten minutes. He was on a roll!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:44 pm

"Um, Hi, My name is Markus Grimm, and this is my...friend..., uh, Mike."

"Hey, check this out!" He pulled out his Switchblade weapon, in it's primary form, a Ninja Forearm Machete Blade Full Tang Knife Sword (http://cdn.glockforum.com/forum/attachments/f41/28520d1352401550-machete-kgrhqfhjeye88dn-skybpubriwnkg-60_3.jpg) and showed it to the two students.
"Also, yeah, I got this scar fighting Grimm, but this gauntlet isn't just for show, it hides my-"
Markus cut himself off before he said what... IT was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Arrival [Open]   The Second Arrival [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Arrival [Open]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next