RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 am

"Bye!" He waves goodbye to her, then packs up his bag. "Grimm crystal...? What in the world is that..."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 am

Viola walks off the airship just in time to witness a slightly blinding explosion. While wondering what just happened, she starts to walk towards the school, trying to avoid introductions without seeming too obvious about it.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:30 am

He notices the shy fellow approaching them, as well as another, different newcomer. “Hey, thanks, made it myself,” he says to Enth, doing a small flourish with the weapon. “The name's Dante,” he says to Enth, extending his hand out to him, then to Aeden when he arrives. “Say, uh... you guys kn-" He's interrupted by an explosion on the other side of the courtyard, tilting his head at the two girls arguing. "So, yeah... Like I was saying, anyone know where we're supposed to go?"
Back to top Go down
InfCross

InfCross

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am

"I'm Enth. Nice to meet you." Enth shakes Dante's hand. "I believe we're supposed to go to the initiation ceremony? Don't quote me on that, I could be wrong." He points to the herd of students moving towards there "In that direction, it would seem."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Zack bolts from the interior of the ship, sprinting straight ahead. He is quickly stopped, however, when he crashes directly into a boy dragging his suitcase towards the entrance.

"Whoa! Sorry about that, I thought I overslept and didn't want to be late. Is all your stuff okay?" Zack apologizes, extending his hand for assistance.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:34 pm

"Yeah, I noticed someone eyeing Marionette on the ship, hes not exactly subtle. Also be careful wih those playful punches.... He feels, and what he feels is transfered to me" I rub my arm in the same area where dante punched Marionette. "Well" I look over to where the dust exploded "I wasn't expecting fireworks today. One second" I open Marionete and jump inside him " Would rather not be blown to bits today. Anywho, we should make our way to the ceremony." I turn to Enth "Hello, I'm Riven, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
AppleDashed

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:16 pm

"Couldn't tell you. Well you'll have to show me your weapon sometime. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around." Colin waves Jet off and goes off to the droms himself.
Back to top Go down
InfCross

InfCross

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:47 pm

"Likewise!" Enth says to Riven. "We should go, the initiation will start any minute now."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:38 pm

"Oh crap!" Exclaims Lucina as she exits the airship." I can't be late for initiation!" falling asleep in the ship was the worst idea I've ever had" She stumbles off the ship and grasps her necklace tightly and whispers" I'll do this for you dad" then ran off to initiation.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:54 pm

"That wasn't a person?!" Aeden is shocked as the one named Riven jumps into the suit in front of him. "That wasn't a person?!" He repeats to Dante still in shock. A million thoughts flood his brain as he loses his composure. Aeden realizes this school is far beyond his expectations.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:55 pm

"Well, that looks eventful." Samuel says to himself while stepping off the airship. "People making new friends, two crashes, and even an explosion. Should be a good year."

Pulling his bag up on his back, and heading towards the school he whispers, "If not, it will at least be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Apparently a three hour ship ride in the sky wasn't interesting enough for Joe as he left the ship with a yawn and stretch.
"Gee, if I know the trip would be this long, I wouldn't even have came to this school" joked Joe as he finished his stretch. He then paused and took a look at his surroundings. He noticed a castle-like school surrounded by beautiful forests, the walkway and fountains gave him the impression that he would have to earn his place at Beacon. While he looked around he noticed he was quite late, but he blamed that on him living quite far away from Beacon. He see's a crowd walking to what seems to be the initiation process, he sees battle axes, armor, bows, and blades. As he marvels at all these different personalities he notices he isn't the only one who seems to be late. He notices a girl that seemed to be... golden? Anyways he decided to catch up to the girl who was in a rush to initiation as well.
"H-hey, names Joe, is this the way to initiation?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

"Oh yes it is" Lucina said. As the boy called her she dropped Celente Maitresse. She stops to see if he has anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:55 pm

" *Picking up the bow* Sorry for that, didn't mean to startle you like that."
He gives the bow to Lucina with a fake laugh to relieve the tension. He then asked another question,
"How does initiation work? Is it a test or something? I'm pretty good in History..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Kaitlyn runs to the dorm rooms and a bright smile comes on her face.

"YESSSS MY ROOOM!!!"

She sets up everything: Her electronics and Grimm Lab
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 pm

" Oh let me introduce myself. I'm Lucina Kurayami, graduated from Sanctum, second in my class' Under her breath says" Under that loser Pyrrha" So anyways whats your name?
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:03 pm

"My names Joe Liquori, I graduated from Point Academy, not any special award like you though..."
His voice trailed off and he took note that there will be better fighters and scholars here than he is.
"Anyway shall we go to initiation? Don't want to keep on a late roll" He said with a real laugh, and started to head towards the crowd walking to initiation.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Running behind Joe, Lucina shouts " hey wait up Liquor" with a laugh
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Kaitlyn immediately reloads Purgatory Buster's dust containers and puts in it's double barrel shotgun form while going to the Initiation.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:07 pm

" Sooo Lucina, do you know anyone here? As far as I know I'm a little too young to be here but Ospin accepted me for some reason or another so I don't know anyone here" He said as he looked back at Lucina who was rushing to him, as he watched her he noticed a golden necklace thrashing about her neck.
"Hey cool necklace, where'd you get it?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:10 pm

'Kaitlyn, put on a serious face. Don't let anyone know the real you. They'll just... disappear again.'

Kaitlyn runs to the initiation with her bangs covering her face not caring where she's going.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 pm

"Hmm? no I don't really know anyone that well'" She said thoughtfully. "Oh and this old thing, I made it awhile ago. I make jewelry in my downtime since I have so much of it" So where is Point Academy, I've never really heard of it."
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:15 pm

"..huh?"
Scarlet vaguely remembered where she was. A red window seat, well, it was a window seat before. Now she was being shaken around and couldn't see much. Oh, there was a person in her face.

"I assume we're here then?"

No reply. The attendant crossly jabbed her finger at the door. Scarlet sighed, reluctantly pulling herself up, grabbing her bag and stumbling out the door.

"Unusually bright.."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 pm

"Geez, where is the initiation..."

Kaitlyn heads out to Beacon's Library until they announce it or something
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:19 pm

"Oh Point Academy is from a small town I grew up in at the Red Forrest. It was a really old-timy place with a lot of tradition, not free like the cities. I grew up there and attended Point where I learned the art of stealth and battle. Enough of me, jewelry sounds fun, why do you make what you do?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:24 pm

"Oh my mother taught me at a young age and I guess I just decided to start making some" She said enthusiastically. "Anyways I'm going to go check out my dorm now so I'll be seeing you at the Initiation. See you later Joe" She says with a smile. Lucina picks up her boxes and heads for the girls dorms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next