RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe Liquori

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:19 pm

"Oh Point Academy is from a small town I grew up in at the Red Forrest. It was a really old-timy place with a lot of tradition, not free like the cities. I grew up there and attended Point where I learned the art of stealth and battle. Enough of me, jewelry sounds fun, why do you make what you do?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:24 pm

"Oh my mother taught me at a young age and I guess I just decided to start making some" She said enthusiastically. "Anyways I'm going to go check out my dorm now so I'll be seeing you at the Initiation. See you later Joe" She says with a smile. Lucina picks up her boxes and heads for the girls dorms
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm

"Hey, you alright?" Samuel says to the girl stumbling out of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm

" *Waving goodbye at his newly made friend* See you later Lucina!" and with that Joe was left alone. He wasn't sure when the Initiation would start or where to go, so for now he just followed the group that was heading towards the Initiation and figured he would talk to some more people to get a feel for the place. With his new plan he jogged towards the large group with a jump in his step.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Kaitlyn runs to a large crowd and goes there to see people talking about teams, partners and the initiation.

'Great we have partners and a team'
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:32 pm

One, two, three, four..

Scarlet tapped out the numbers idly on her bag, watching people travel into the doors from the bench.

I really hate crowds...

Getting tossed back and forth between tens of people wasn't an attractive option, but neither was sitting outside. Scarlet sighed, gritting her teeth and merging in with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:36 pm

As Joe catches up with the group he hears a voice saying "Great we have partners and a team...". Although the voice didn't seemed happy about the idea, Joe sure was. A group of people he can bond with and slay monsters with, sign him up! He asked the girl who said that.
"We have teams? Really? How are we paired, is it by age, or intelligence, or specialization? Gah! I'm just dying to know!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:38 pm

"Why are you so socialable it's so... uckk!"

Kaitlyn looks at the male who asked about teams.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:39 pm

As Lucina approached her dorm she said" hmm....This is It! Room 207. She opens the door and looks around the empty room seeing a pair of beds and 2 quite small desks. She unpacks her clothes, stacks of books and more school supplies out of an ordinary cardboard box. She also puts down a metal trunk with her symbol on it next t her bed and opens it. Inside lay a number of contents including: Various dust crystals, some machine parts, and her MK 3 Dust Infuser. She smiles and says" Good to see my valuables again." She picks up a crystal twirling it in her hands." Well might as well get some training in at the practice arena." She locks her chest and closes the door behind her taking some crystals and her infuser.
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm

"..teams?..."

Scarlet pressed two fingers to her lips.

Teams, I thought we only had partners? This stuff should really be specified.

Teams... of four or six most definitely. Impractical to do anything else unless its competitive, then it might be twelve...

"How many per.... team?"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Striding through Beacon's halls at a steady pace, Fallow allowed studied the walls around with great intent. It seems the records of this place weren't simply being hyperbolic; this place was grand. He paused for moment to allow two students, a brown-haired boy and his pursuer, an unusually tall girl with long black hair, to pass by. "It seems initiation has riled up the other students." He took another look around himself, to remember these passages. Soon, he would have need of this establishment's records, but for now, initiation sounds like quite a bit of fun.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 pm

"I guess this is it." Samuel thinks to himself as he approaches the crowd that is gathering. "It is either initiation is here, or people are gathering for no reason... both are likely."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 pm

" *Looking back at the girl* Sorry?... I like being around people, sorry to have bothered you..." Joe said as a response to the girls dreadful response. After his response, he heard a faint "..teams?..." and finally hearing someone else sort of excited about teams, he turned on the girl and exploded a bunch of questions.
"Do you know anything about these teams? How do we get in one and how is it selected? Are you as excited as I am? I mean who doesn't want a close group of friends?!? By the way the names Joe, pleasure to meet a beauty like yourself" Joe said hoping the complement wouldn't get him rejected as the last person he met.
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Scarlet hesitated, then grimaced.

What did he just say? Oh well, lets be polite.

She extended her hand straight out, looking at the boy expectantly.

"..Hi. I'm Scarlet."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:55 pm

"So, you are a sociable player... how nice.. although if I knew how you fight you could be a good partner."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:56 pm

" *shaking her hand* Hello Scarlet, nice sweater. So do you know anything about this Initiation?" Joe was still curious and hoped that he didn't mess up with the while beauty thing by the facial reaction she had when he said it. He hoped he could find somebody to help him around the school, but so far people have just left him or rejected him.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:59 pm

As he talked to Scarlet he heard the voice of the girl who rejected him moments before. She seemed to keep to herself, but now she was insulting him.
"Of course I know how to fight, don't let my age fool you. I graduated top of my class with my masters blessing," he said as he looked down at his weapons to remind himself of his roots "and I'm also a loyal friend if that counts. Maybe if we talked some more..."
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 pm

"Thank you. Its nothing but an insignificant keepsake, but lets move on from that. I was hoping to find out myself. I assume its an event to test our... combat strategies."

Yet another waste of time.. I'm here to find out other things.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 pm

" Aw, no one seems to know what happens, guess we have to play it by ear. Speaking of combat strategies, what weapon do you carry? I see some awesome bow you have there, and is that a dragon on it?!?"
Joe was happy to get on the topic of weapons and discuss weapon strategies with others, even if he'll never see them again. He might be able to learn something.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 pm

"Simple, I rarely talk to people, I graduated top of my class at Signal, I have one of the most deadly weapons known to Yvtal and I invented the Grimm Crystals but on the other hand you seem like a loyal and dependable person so that's a plus."

Kaitlyn smirks and says "Hi, name's Kaitlyn and yours?"
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Scarlet sighed.

Is everyone at this school so exhausting?

"Its... an ancient artifact, with magical properties. The arrows are made of a custom-made metal alloy and they can be charged with dust. Expensive, but effective."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Admiring her accomplishments, "Wow, you sound really intelligent, and that shotgun on your back looks very deadly. And the names Joe, at your service" Happy to have earned slight respect from Kaitlyn, Joe returned the smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Kaitlyn smirks and says

"Geez, I thought Initiation happens after an hour.... It's been about 2 hours since we got off the airship and I really want a fight something..."

She sighs and wonders

'Who will my partner be..?'
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:13 pm

"That sounds fascinating. All I got are these two blades (pulling out Despair and Deception), this guy (holding up a crescent blade that was very shiny) is Deception, he's used to distract enemies in combat. And this (holding up a pitch black ninjato blade) is Despair, I use him to strike fast and hard. Now watch this (Joe put the blade of Despair into the hilt of Deception, as soon as he did that, the blades started to morph into a crossbow with holographic sights) is Deathwish, he's used for long-ranged stealth kills" Joe was enthusiastic that he got to explain his weapon to somebody, although she didn't seem THAT interested in what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Replying to Kaitlyn, "I'm anxious to show off my weapons too (pointing Deathwish at her that he just got done explaining to Scarlet about) and to show people that I'm a force to be reckoned with!"
More talk about strategy and weapons! Joe was excited. But how would this all play into a team setting, how much of a help would he really be?
"I'm not sure if its partners or teams, but if we get paired up somehow out of all these people (pointing to the mass of initiates waiting too) I won't let you down!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"Hmm, interesting weapon you got there. I'll show you mine. This is my pride and joy, Purgatory Buster (Kaitlyn takes the shotgun off of her back) It is a vertical double barrel shotgun with dust containers on the interior of the gun. I can also do this (Kaitlyn spins the shotgun until the two barrels for one and the blade goes on top) this is how I use it during close-ranged battles. The whole thing is powered by Grimm Crystals and the blade emits energy from the crystals inside."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:19 pm

"Initiation better start soon I'm getting really annoyed at how long this is taking!"

Kaitlyn says scowling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next