RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 You Are What You Eat [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samify

Samify

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-11-14

You Are What You Eat [Open] Empty
PostSubject: You Are What You Eat [Open]   You Are What You Eat [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:25 am

It was still Kaia's first day, he had been wandering around the Academy for some time now, staring at the many trophies this place had to offer and chatting with some current students to get to know the place a little better, he would have asked for a tour of the large building, but he was not one for hand holding, he preferred to discover things himself. He peaked into several classes that were currently being taught in, some students would notice his existence and ignore him, other times he would simply be able to get away with it. A group of students walked past him in a corridor, he studied the uniforms as they passed and declared that he thinks that he would look good wearing it.

His travels had brought him to the Academy cafeteria, he nudged the doors open with his shoulder and was met by a wave of noise, the cafeteria was by far the loudest place he had found in the Academy, it was full of sociable students all spending their free time with their friends and eating questionable food to stay full. Kaia took a deep breath and tugged on his sheathed blades grip that was tight to his chest, the first few days were probably going to be tough, but when he could create a decent circle of friends, he would be better off.

Kaia stood in line, peaking over peoples shoulders at the food that was on offer ahead of him, he was looking forward to eating as his stomach was beginning to rumble stronger and stronger with every passing minute. The presence of so many people made for a rather heated environment, Kaia run his hand through his hair as he waited patiently for the line to continue moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ippsy

Ippsy

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-11-16

You Are What You Eat [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are What You Eat [Open]   You Are What You Eat [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:20 am

Duncan examined the food very carefully, peering around shoulder of the guy ahead of him. Or, at least, tried to, standing on his tip-toes. After a fair amount of time, he gave up, sighing as he set himself down onto the balls of his feet. He would like to know what he was up against before he tackled his enemy, the first school lunch. There were just so many factors he had to consider. Was it made fresh? Is there fish or chicken here? Was it gruel, or was it a real meal? He hated going up into this blind.

He stared at the back of the tall man ahead of him, cursing the luck that seemingly the tallest dude in Beacon happened to get in line right ahead of him. He tried several methods to determine what lied ahead. Smell? Too many other people to get a solid fix on what it was. He tried to watch people eating already, spotting bits and pieces of meals, but not quite sure what to put it together as. Sighing, he tapped the shoulder of the tall man in front of him.

"Hey, dude. Are you able to see what's up for lunch?" he asked, looking up at the guy's imposing back, hoping to hell that he was able to hear him from that height, and the din of the Beacon Academy Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrManix

MrManix

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-09-11

You Are What You Eat [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are What You Eat [Open]   You Are What You Eat [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 am

Lunch time. An important time of the day indeed. Alexander took this time far more seriously than should ever be necessary, carefully picking the contents of what would soon be his sandwich. Truly, Alexander needed every slice of meat, cheese, and vegetable to be perfect to maintain his calmness that was quickly being drained by the noise of the rowdy student body.

He peered down at the selection, finally choosing ham over turkey, the perfect slices of cheese, and the freshest slices of tomato he could find, building his work of art precisely, despite the large line that was quickly building up behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




You Are What You Eat [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are What You Eat [Open]   You Are What You Eat [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
You Are What You Eat [Open]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Game of Truths and Dares [OPEN]
» What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)
» A clown or a killer? (open)
» Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)
» Dual mind, single body [open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: