RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combat (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:22 pm

(week 16)

It was a beautiful day in the red forest. Nice, and calm. Deeper in the forest, a Ursa walked around. "*yawn* This shouldn't be hard." The sound of a rifle rung throughout the forest. The Ursa dropped dead, with a hole the size of a ball in its head. "Welp....time for nap." He folded his rifle into his sitar. "But first some music."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Emma sighed, she took a mercenary job so she could get some better dust bullets for school. The job was clear out the local grim infestation. Of course, it was a Ursa infestation! Ever since she started her path of becoming a huntress, Ursa grim seem to hate her to a passion and always go after her. Maybe her mother was right that she was the descendent of Goldilocks.

She sighed again as she killed her 12th ursa slicing its head off with Toxic Reaper. Then Emma turn to the other 20 ursa grims that were charging after her. Emma turned up the volume on her headphones and prepare for another deadly dance with the Ursa.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Will looked over and saw a big thing of black. "Well....target practice, then." He returned his sitar to a rifle, and took aim. He fires 3 rounds into the group, and watched each drop. Will smiled, and put on his head sets. "A bit angry for my taste but still good." He said as he watched trough his scope.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Emma twirled Toxic around and around cutting off grims' heads. She heard gun fire but, she knew other people were also assigned to the job. So, she thought nothing of it. More and more ursas came to fight her. Transform Toxic Reaper into its rifle cannon mode she shot the ursas making them die in a fiery toxic green explosions.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Will just watched the fun. He saw a girl out killing them. "Way to go little one." He looked behind her and saw one coming for her. He took aim and hollowed its head, before it could do anything. "This feels more like work."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Suddenly, a Ursa slammed into her and Emma lost her grip of her weapon. Punching the Ursa and making it neck and killing it, Emma reach for her weapon punching and kicking (and killing) grim that got in her way. Finally getting her weapon back, Emma shot a few more ursas. The recoil of her shot blew back her hood reviling her long curly golden locks. The song change and Emma took on an attack stance waiting for the ursa to charge.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Will looked at the Ursa. "Night night ugly." The sound of a shot ran out, and exploded. The Ursa was frozen in a block of Ice. "Nitrogen is fun." He said as he got down the tree. He walked to the girl, and smiled. "Nice moves. What brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Emma noted the block of ice ursa, and looked over to the new guy. Slicing off another ursa head and adjusted her glasses, "Work" sighed Emma as another ursa charged.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Will looked up and with out looking blew its head off. "This is work? I call this target practice." He loaded another round into his weapon.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 pm

"I need the money and when it comes to Ursas, it is always work" sighed Emma again as she killed another 2 ursas
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Will just chuckled. "Chin up then. Your getting paid for this. I just needed the target practice." He said with a warm smile. He yawned and threw his weapon over his shoulders. "May I ask the lovely lady her name?" He said firing a round into a Ursa's head. Groovy
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 pm

"I know, but Ursas have it out for me for some reason?" stated Emma as she killed another 3. "The names Emma, Emma Norm" said Emma looking at the guy "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 pm

"William Qua, just call me Will." He said with a bow. He loaded a red round into his rifle. He aimed at 3 more Ursa coming and fired. He grabbed Emma and pulled her out of the way. The round exploded into a ball of fire, and the Ursa ran through it on fire. He aimed high, and fired a round. It bounced, and bounced before hitting a tree. The shot ricocheted of the tree, and hit the three burning Ursa. "That's, now sixteen kills." He pulled out his scroll and watched it. "Ah man, just five off my record."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

"I think I killed 37 so far today" said Emma as Will still hold her. She understood that he pulled her out of harms way, but why is he still holding on to her?
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Will looked at his hand, and blushed a little. He let go and put his hands in his pockets. "Sorry about that." He said rubbing his head. He gave a bit of a yawn, before lazily sitting down. "I need a nap."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:35 pm

"Why are you sorry?" said Emma confused. Then she look out into the forest, she too would to rest a little and have some lunch. "We should leave this area and find a safer location before we rest"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Will sighed. "That means I need to walk. Okay then. My training area is not far from here." He said standing up. "Follow me." He said as he watched the sky.

Soon the reach is own little spot. He took a seat under a tree, and began to play his sitar. "Ah, nice and calm day."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Emma tilted her head confusedly as usual. She never understood people. Transforming Toxic back to its rest mode she took off her hoodie reviling her scars.

Thanks to her childhood, Emma had cigarettes and cigars burns all over her chest and shoulders, as well as small thin knife scares in those areas as well. Emma had thick slash scares on her upper arms and back from her training at SIGNAL. Emma also had large claw marks on her back from grim she had fought in the past. She doesn't really care when people saw her scars and found it strange when people reacted to them.

Emma had a small toxic green rucksack on her back, taking it off she pulled out some jerky and a canteen filled with pink lemonade and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Will just continued to play. "So Emma, what's your story." He said still playing. He was playing a nice song at that. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4zQiyA5vI)
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:31 pm

"Umm...what you mean?" asked Emma confused about his question. Does he want to know her life story or why she took the job? Taking a bite of her jerky she looked up at him watching him play his instrument.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Will smiled at her. "Well, what brings you to vale, why are you here?" He looked at her and waited. "You must admit that's a funny question. Why are any of us here? It's like the question that never ends." He just chuckled. Probably thinks I'm high or something.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:12 pm

It took a few a moments for Emma to understand. When she did she chuckled, "That is very true!" said Emma understanding what he was saying now. "I currently going to BEACON and training to become a huntress. I always lived in Vale. Umm...I can't really think of anything else" explain Emma taking another bite of jerky.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Will just nodded. "Ah, I see you have chosen your path down education. As for me I'm a drop out. Nothing teaches you more about combat, then being in it." He continued to play. "I figured, I might as well do what comes naturally. Playing my sitar, and shooting things. So tell me little bird, how do you fight. Do you fight how you are told, or do you fight they way you feel."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:46 pm

"Well, tell you the truth and learn how to fight back at SIGNAL. I started my combat education late and didn't really had no one to teach me. Then a dusty old crow of a professor took me under his wing. He taught me to wield the most difficult weapon in the world, a scythe. He taught me how to strategized, how to blacksmith, and show me the path to control my semblance. By the time I reach BEACON I was confident of my combat ability. Now, I am refining my skill so when I graduate I can handle being a huntress." explain Emma looking into space recalling her memories.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Will just nodded. "So you were taught how to fight by another. Acceptable. I my self found that the only one to teach me how to fight was myself. For no one can understand how my mind works, but me." He just continued to play. "As for your weapon, may its history."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next