RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combat (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

Combat (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:46 pm

"Well, tell you the truth and learn how to fight back at SIGNAL. I started my combat education late and didn't really had no one to teach me. Then a dusty old crow of a professor took me under his wing. He taught me to wield the most difficult weapon in the world, a scythe. He taught me how to strategized, how to blacksmith, and show me the path to control my semblance. By the time I reach BEACON I was confident of my combat ability. Now, I am refining my skill so when I graduate I can handle being a huntress." explain Emma looking into space recalling her memories.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Will just nodded. "So you were taught how to fight by another. Acceptable. I my self found that the only one to teach me how to fight was myself. For no one can understand how my mind works, but me." He just continued to play. "As for your weapon, may its history."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:26 pm

"Oh! I made it!" said Emma looking at Toxic Reaper with pride. "I could use regular scythes because of my semblance. So, I figured out to make an alloy that could withstand it. I can't really use nothing else except Toxic Reaper."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Will just smiled. "That's more like it. A weapon crafted by then who uses it reflects there own soul. My sitar is calm as water, but my rifle is cold as ice. Attributes found in many snipers." He said softly playing a tune. "You can learn a lot from someone from their weapon. Yours I see is well crafted. So you are a person who takes pride in their work. The weapon looks delicate, but is strong, as are you." He just smiled lazily, as he played.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm

"Huh?" said Emma really confused on the last part. She understood everything that was said until he stated she look delicate. She never heard the word delicate described her. It was often 'clumsy' 'annoying' 'dumb' 'huge' or 'fat'
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Will ignored it and kept playing. He began picking up the pace a bit now. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQADfbtf6ag) "But the something looks means nothing. It's about how they move." He stood up now, playing even faster. "Let's see how you move." His eyes are now glowing blue. His hands kept playing even faster now. Soon a thick blanket of fog rolls out of his sitar. As he plays he looks up to her and smiles. "Show me your moves." He said as he sunk into the mist. As it cleared he was gone, yet his voice echoed through the trees. "Are you a fighter, or a runner." He fired of a cryo round near her feet. It would not hurt her, just make her immobile.......and cold.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Emma was really confused at this point, but she shrugged. She needed the practice. Reaching out to Toxic, Emma transformed it to it secondary mode, a long-range high cannon rifle. Shooting a few round of fire dust bullets into the mist randomly, dispelling the mist easily. The recoil of the powerful shots freed her from the ice, but her feet was still numb. Gritting her teeth as the feeling was coming back to her legs. Emma shot another round down near her feet sending her upwards into the air. To see where Will went off to. While this being done her headphones started to play a new song.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Will watched from under the tree tops. A sniper must be smart, and not lose cover. He waited silently for her to come down. When she would he would remove his scope, and watch her from afar. Reflective scopes bad idea. He laid low and watched her.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:47 pm

He has too much cover...thought Emma as she remember his fighting style was like a sniper from their fight with the grim. Well, I just have to remove it then! Transforming Toxic to its primary mode, she send her aura into the scythe. Toxic's blade glowed the brightest of toxic green and the red eyes glowed dangerously red. Then suddenly Toxic's blade double its size. Swinging back Emma shouted, "TOXIC DESTRUCTION!" A quarter of a mile of trees were cut down in a slash of toxic green light. Luckily, Emma aimed low cutting the trees from the base, knowing Will would hide in the branches. Emma waited to see if she got Will.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Will looked to his left to see a bit more light. He was hiding out in the bushes nearby the line of attack. Well.......that's new. He took aim, and fired at her hand. He soon got up, and ran to another sniping spot. Only idiots stay in one spot.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Emma quickly shift her hands so the shot only hit Toxic's bar. Emma saw Will moving spots and decided to descend. Eying the distance, Emma raised Toxic over her hand and hurled herself down towards the earth. Slamming down, Emma created a 30 yard crater using a little bit of her strength. Tremors shook the ground she hope that will slow down Will. Taking in the direction of where Will went and hurried and ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Will feels the ground shake, and quickly gains his balance. He jumps to a tree, and hides there waiting for his target to come to him. I see......she moves the pure power. One must keep balance less their power is redirected.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Emma had her guard up as she continue to run after Will. I hate running! thought Emma as she pants.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Will just laid in the tree like a lazy cat waiting for her to run by. He yawned as she ran by. He hooked his legs, on the tree, and swung down aiming at her upside down. he fires some nitro rounds at the ground beneath her feet looking to unbalance her.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Emma lost her balance a little, but regain it and was about to cut down the tree that Will was hanging on. However, loud beeping sound came from her scroll that was in one of her armor vest pocket. Halting the swing, Emma fished out scroll and see what was the problem. It seems that she was dangerous low on aura and if she continue she would go into 'that mode'. Sighing, Emma raise both her arms up, "I concede!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Will shrugged, and folded up his rifle to his sitar. He began to play while upside down. "I can hear worry. Why so scared of low aura?" He asked calmly as he played. When ever I hear that someone usually has a berserk button or something. Will soon yawned out of tiredness. I think I missed my nap......I might have to take an extra one.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:11 pm

"Just a side effect of my semblance." stated Emma plopping herself to the ground and started to drink her canteen filled with pink lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Will just shrugged, and played some more. "I see you contain a beast that will break out as you weaken. Understandable." He just smiled, and climbed back into the tree, while playing his music. He smiled cheerfully as he played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat (open)   Combat (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2