RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetscream

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 pm

"Hey hey, careful! I wouldn't work on him much without knowing what you're doing, I don't want you to lose a hand, now." He says, inspecting what Shem is doing rather closely, helping him avoid anything important.

He looks up at Zack's weapon, intrigued. "A hammer cannon eh? That's pretty cool! I think your weapon and mine would pair quite nicely."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Alex walks towards the group of three when his friend stand up, dashes over to their things, grabs a gigantic hammer, and sprints back just as fast. "Did anyone lose a wrench," he asks, "I saw it flying in the air and thought it might hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Zack's face visibly lights up upon hearing Shem's accurate appraisal of his weapon. "Yeah, you're exactly right! It took me a long time to figure out how to get it in there without sacrificing durability. This material it's made out of fixed that problem, but it took years to get my hands on. Until then, I pretty much just made a new one out of different materials every time I had to fight. It would always get bent out of shape and stop working." Turning back to Jet, Zack asks, "What does your weapon actually do? If it seems like we could work together they might just put us on a team together!"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Alex hands the stray wrench back to Shem. "No thanks." Alex replies, as he walks back to the corner of the room. "Tell me about it later, Zack. I'm going to sleep; we've got a long day ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:53 pm

"Sure," Jet exclaims with a smile. "What's it called?" He asked happily, loving to compare weapons. He smirks at Zack and slips on the large piece equipment. "This..." He stands up and punches his arm out to the side and twists his hand, making the armor suddenly shift and move, looking almost like living, organic metal. It shifts off of his arm and past his hand, taking shape into a large, pale blue battle axe. The blade gleams bright, almost invigoratingly "...is Paladin."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Lucina steps into the ballroom. Most students already sleeping she tiptoes over to the corner and takes the sleeping bag 2 away from the group of boys tinkering with their weapons and try's to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Zack's eyes bulge and his jaw drops. "That... that is... woooooowwwwww!!!" He moves in closer to inspect Paladin. "Where did you get the technology to make it do that!? That's something I wouldn't even dream of being able to create if I was a top class hunter! It's just so genius! You have to tell me how it works! I'll trade you my mom's double chocolate chip cookie recipe!" At this point Zack is so excited that he is visibly bouncing on his toes. His excitement peaks and a green aura begins to flow wildly around him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

"Mind If I take the bag next you?" Aeden asks as Lucina lies down.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Jet laughs a bit at Zack's excitement. "I can't give out that info, otherwise he wouldn't be one of a kind." He looks over at Shem's weapon, inspecting it closely. "So kinda like a big chainsaw? What's it run on?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Lucina smiles warmly and says" sure" Ya know what would be a weird coincidence? If we were chosen to be on the same team"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Zack whips around, now facing Shem and his Chainsword. His excited expression only increases, as he immediately realizes its primary function. Now trying to concentrate on 2 magnificent weapons at once, Zack begins bobbing his head back and forth between the 2. He is so excited that he cannot even speak.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Jet smiles and grips the long handle of Paladin with both hands. "Watch this." He pulls with one hand and pushes with the other, the axe reshapeing itself with the same style as before. It smoothly and organically shifts into a rather large flamethrower with a large handle on the side.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 pm

"Yea that would be great. As long as I'm not with "cake girl" Ill be happy" Aeden says as he collapses on his sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Seeing the transformed versions of both Paladin and the Chainsword, Zack becomes visibly disgruntled. He stares down at his own Volc-Cannus, appreciating its value and the effort he put into it, but finding himself disappointed with its clearly limited use. He begins to sulk slightly and the visible aura around him vanishes. Zack walks back to his sleeping area without saying anything, and woefully plops onto his coat and shirt, retiring for the night.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Watching Zack head over to his sleeping bag, Jet follows, twisting Paladin and making it crawl back up his arm. "Hey, if you want me to help you work on you Vol-Cannus, I'd be more than happy. I can already see ways to make it even more intimidating than it already is." He says with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Zack gives no verbal response, but as he lays down he gives a large thumbs up and a massive grin to his two new friends.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Yin opens an eye, none too happy about being woken up by the commotion.

"Guys, you do know this is our sleeping quarters right? Not the bloody park. Keep it down, will you?" Yin hissed across the room.

He rolls over and closes his eye again, resting his hand on his swords that were resting in his sleeping bag.

Last edited by Dakir on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Jet smiles and pats Zack on the shoulder. "I'll draw something up for it, turn it into a monster" he says with enthusiasm, already having a couple ideas in his head. He turns to Shem and nods. "I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Jet heads back to his bag and lies down, removing Paladin again and being sure to set his weapon down slowly and gently as to not make much noise
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:18 pm

"In hindsight, I really should have brought a sleeping bag..." Samuel thinks to himself, placing his pack on the ground against a wall. "Ahh well, at least it's safe here." he whispered quietly, closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next