RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:58 pm

"That's because it changes each year." Said a new voice.

The owner of said voice walked up to the two, "Sorry, didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help but overhear."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm

"Who are you?" Alani briskly asked, suddenly turning towards the stranger. Subconsciously, her grip on Boom-orange got a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Marc looks over at the new person, nodding. [b] Yes, I was getting to that. It always changes to make sure we can not prepare."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:31 pm

"My name is Stahl Ehren." He said, holding out his hand towards Alani,"Sorry about that, didn't mean to startle you like that."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Alani cautiously shook his hand and introduced herself, omitting her last name this time. "Alani. And who said I was scared?" Her attitude changed a little as she put on a bit of a tough-girl act.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:50 pm

"You were scared" Marc says plainly, smirking a bit to himself as she put on her best tough act.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:57 pm

"You kinda were." Stahl said, teasing her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:01 am

"I was not!" she exclaimed defensively with a fist balled at her side, her other hand still gripping her weapon. "I've faced some pretty ferocious beasts. It takes a lot more than..." Alani looked Stahl up and down once before continuing, "...that to scare me."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:23 am

"If you say so." Stahl said, then turned to Marc, "And you? What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:26 am

Marc shook his head, moving his concentration back to his weapon. "My name is Marc Treasa." he says with a bit of pride in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 am

Stahl noticed that, but didn't say anything about it, "Anyway, what do you know about the test this year? I've only heard rumors about it." He asked.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:35 am

Marc gave another shrug, focused on his weapon as he wiped it off with the cloth. "I haven't really heard anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:37 am

Alani listened in hopes of getting a bit more information on what was going to happen. Hearing nothing new, she interjected. "So I'm not the only one who's a little lost on what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:43 am

Stahl shook his head, "No, honestly, I doubt most people know what's going to happen. Well, that, and they're distracted by Ursa's and naked women, but all in all, no clue."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:46 am

"Naked woman?" Marc asks, pausing and adding "You know what, don't tell me." deciding her didn't really want to know. "It seems like we are going in blind."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:53 am

"I wasn't." Stahl said, rolling his eyes, "And yes, looks like it."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:56 am

Marc nodded, trying to decide whether or not he liked this new character.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 am

Alani shook off the comment about naked women and ursas. "Whatever." The word sounded a little strange coming from her, mostly due to her accent. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes our way. It doesn't matter to me. I'm up for anything!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:31 am

Stahl nodded, "Agreed, but I think that you should try to tone down the attitude. Confidence is one thing, but overconfidence can get you killed."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:17 pm

"You don't have to tell me that. Trust me. I know what I'm doing." Alani swings her Boom-orange over her shoulders, holding it nonchalantly behind her neck with both hands. "Hunting is what I do best."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Stahl raised an eyebrow as she raised her weapon, "A boomerang? That's a little...odd, what made you design it like that?" He asked, changing the subject to something all Hunters should be familiar with, weapons.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Alani looked back to try and glance at her weapon which was almost out of view. "When I was little my grandpa gave me a boomerang to play with. I got pretty good with it, but I needed something with more power. That's how I came up with this beauty." She turned back to Stahl with a smile before remembering to mention one more thing. "Oh, and it shoots mini-bombs," she added, almost trying to impress the boy.

Last edited by Citrine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Marc stands, his lance condensing as he puts it across his back. "The bomb's are definitely a good idea." Pausing, he grins a bit and looks to Alani. "You know, I could give you a lot more dust if were were partners for the initiation." he says simply.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 pm

"Not that I'm opposed..." Alani rested her arms, holding Boom-orange by her side. "...but what's the catch?" She couldn't help but feel that she'd be indebted in some way taking dust from the guy free of charge. Marc was being almost inexplicably generous. Though, maybe he really was just a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Marc crosses his arms, tilting his head. "Why does there have to be a catch?" he asks her seriously. There honestly is no 'catch', per say, but having a teammate with dust bombs was never a bad think. "Wouldn't it benefit both of us? Besides, we are training for the same goal. The safety of Vale." Marc hopes that's a good enough argument. Besides, it isn't really a lie.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Ron finishes his hike up to Beacon just as he notices an aircraft having dropped students off. "Are you kidding me!" He asks no one in particular. Why didn't Gris tell me there was an aircraft?! he thinks. He looks around and sees a few students gathered near the aircraft. Maybe they know where we should go. He heads over realizing that he now has to be more social. "Hey, do any of you know where we should go? By the way, I'm Ron Rouge!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:03 pm

"Because Dust isn't exactly cheap." Stahl chimed in, "You either need to very rich, or have very good connections to just be handing the stuff out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next