RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:50 pm

"Wow, no one told me there was gonna be half-naked hot chicks here!" Zack exclaims as he makes his way through the aisles of people. "I was gonna just go find a corner to sleep in, but this area seems pretty lively. My name's Zack, who are all of you?" Grinning, Zack extends his hand towards Jet for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Again Joe gives a nod of thanks and appreciation to Jet who seems to play a great big brother role for him. As that whole situation was getting sorted out, he noticed the new kid coming towards them. Joe didn't want to offend anybody on the first day so he kept his mouth shut on the persons comment on Kaitlyn's outfit, hoping Jet would say something.
"Uhh my names Joe, nice to meet you I guess (still did not know how to respond about the comment towards Kaitlyn who he could consider a friend by this point)"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Jet stands up and smiles, shaking Zack's hand enthusiastically. "I'm Jet. But you can just call me Jet. "He says with a joking smile.

"Hey be nice to her, don't say things like that, man" he whispers to Zack, hoping Kaitlyn doesn't get upset.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 pm

((Gonna be gone for about an hour))
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:58 pm

((No problem, was planning on just putting my character to sleep so I can do homework))
As Jet greets the newcomer, Joe starts getting prepared for sleep. He sets down his bag filled with clothes, toiletries, laptop, and phone and places his glasses in his case so they wont get broken during his sleep. However, all the standing around and waiting got him hungry, and realizing he had no snacks, he had to ask someone else. Seeing as Jet was talking to Zach he did not want to bother them so he simply turned to Kaitlyn, and slightly blushing, asked,
"Hey I'm kinda hungry and stuff, I don't want to take anything away from you that you don't have, but can you spare some food if you have any?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:00 pm

"Oh sure... I have jerky some lollipops and a lot of treats like cookies and cupcakes..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:02 pm

"You know Zach... you should be nicer to superiors!!!"

Kaitlyn smacks Zach with the blunt side of her spear and putting back to shotgun form on next to her sleeping bag
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Jet watches the interaction between Zack and Kaitlyn with a bit of a frown. "I told you Zack..." He sits down and starts messing with the heavy armor on his right arm, prying at some parts.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Zack takes the blow, but turns back to Kaitlyn almost immediately. "Superiors? Aren't we all new here? Oh well, I think one of my friends is supposed to be here soon so I'll just leave you guys alone and go find him." Zack turns to walk away, but turns back for a moment. "By the way, do you want a cookie?" Zack extends his left arm and flicks his wrist up three times. From his sleeve three chocolate chip cookies spin towards the three people he just met. Zack gives a friendly wave and begins walking off to a remote corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 pm

"Either way have this Joe (hands him jerky) I'm getting sleepy good night"

Kaitlyn goes into her sleeping bag and falls asleep

She silently munches on the cookies she has and then falls asleep for real
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Although the thought of sweets enticed Joe, he did not want to appear as a kid anymore.
"I'll take some jerky if you can, thanks" He said feeling truly grateful as his stomach was now growling from hunger. After Kaitlyn smacked Zach with her spear, he knew that she was capable of defending herself without aid, but it felt right if Joe would have helped her and felt he let her down, and yet she is still giving him food for his hungering stomach. Acknowledging her kindness, he is determined to help Kaitliyn anyway he could from now on, seeing as they might be good friends from now on.
With that thought, and knowing there shouldn't be any problems or things that he will miss throughout the night, Joe shut his eyes and fell quickly into a deep sleep. New areas were not a problem for him, as he was used to sleeping in the Red Forrest from time to time in trees, and he drifted off into dreams of fighting monsters and making friends.
((That's it for me today guys, it was really fun! If they do decide to do an initiation on here before 4 P.M EST, please message me on my Skype which could be found on my profile or under my name. I will be on it for awhile now to accept friend invites, thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 pm

((Is there a GM, or are we just waiting for the mods to get things started?))
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 pm

"I didn't think you'd actually use it for cookies," Alex says to the approaching friend, with a slight smile, "You know that mechanism was made for stealth, right?
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm

"Yeah, I was gonna use it for something more practical. But then I was just like 'No, cookies are easier than being stealthy' and I modified it." Zack explains. He leads Alex over to one of the open spaces amidst the rows of people and throws off his coat and shirt, planning to use them for bedding. "This looks like a pretty good place to rest, guess it'll be awhile before we actually get to meet everyone. Super excited for the initiation, heard they have giant launchpad thingies!" Zack excitedly dispenses the 5 remaining cookies from his sleeve, handing 2 and a half to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Jet lays on his back, and with some effort, pulls off the large gauntlet looking armor on hit right arm, and sets it down with a loud metallic clunk. Surprised at the sound he looks around a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Kaitlyn jumps in her sleep cause of the sound but she stays asleep
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Jet lets out a quiet "Sorry..." and lays back, stretching his arm. "I really need to make it breath more or something..." He rubs his hand and pops his knuckles before letting out a quiet sigh. He looked around at the large room and smiled. He was finally here, and had even made a couple friends. He was on the next step to becoming a Hunter, on the next step to being a protector.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Zack leaps over to where Shem and Jet are quietly tinkering. "WAIT, DID SOMEONE SAY WRENCH!?" Zack blurts out excitedly. "If there's anything you need fixed I could probably lend a hand, as well. Though, I'm out of cookies at the moment. Just tell me if there's anything you need tightened... or hammered... or CANNONED!" Clearly disregarding the disgruntled students around him, Zack plops down onto the floor, shirtless, staring at Jet intensely.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Jet looks at the two and sits up. "Trust me," he says to Shem, "It's not that simple. Paladin is quite complex. But if you need any tools, feel free to look through my bag. As long as you put the tools back of course." He says with a smile. "And what was that about hammering and cannoning, Zack?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Alex starts to accept the cookies, but stops immediately upon hearing the noise. His eyes start to dart around the room. "Where did that come from?" he wondered. Hearing a faint "Sorry" from a another student in the room, Alex starts to relax again. Turning towards Zack with his hand out, Alex starts, "I'll take those cookies-". As he completes his turn, Zack is nowhere to be found. Alex straightens his back and surveys the area. He hears a loud scream and his eyes focus in that direction. He spots the airborne wrench and instantly dashes over to catch it.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Zack sprints back to his sleeping area, retrieving his weapon before running back to Jet. "This! It's my Volc-Cannus." Zack swings the massive hammer over his head. "It's a hammer, but it also turns into a cannon. Don't tell the headmaster, but I can use the heat it displaces from it's shots to bake more cookies!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 pm

"Hey hey, careful! I wouldn't work on him much without knowing what you're doing, I don't want you to lose a hand, now." He says, inspecting what Shem is doing rather closely, helping him avoid anything important.

He looks up at Zack's weapon, intrigued. "A hammer cannon eh? That's pretty cool! I think your weapon and mine would pair quite nicely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next