RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Jet smiles and lets out a small laugh at the joke, actually believing it himself. It made him happy to see people getting along, and as he looked around at all the other students, his smile only grew bigger.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Looking Jet in the eye and giving him a nod of appreciation, he started to feel a little better. When Kaitlyn revealed she was just joking/testing Joe, he instantly had a sigh of relief.
"You got me! Well I can't be mad, I mean who can't take a few jokes." Joe said, hoping that was the end of any tests she wanted to play. However, through the joke Kaitlyn has gained trust of Joe, which made him happy since minutes before she completely disregarded him.
"So when is this initiating starting, I mean its nice socializing and learning about you guys, but damn is this taking forever...."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm

"I know it's taking forever to start I hope it starts soon"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 pm

"Hopefully before tomorrow. I guess they're making sure everyone is here first. Can't be many more people missing..." Jet said, looking around at the crowded room. "...can there?"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 pm

"It seems your mother must be quite the vicious warrior herself".

Fallow had noticed her put her hand to her forehead, but ignored it. He couldn't allow the conversation to shift yet; he needed to glean more. However, he told himself to take note of her pains, and address them in the future.

"The Susaki family, eh? That sounds rather old. Your family must have much history to its name, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:13 pm

"So besides fighting, what else is there to do at Beacon? Any classes or is it just kill monster after monster?" Joe asked, he's heard of the great Hunters and Huntresses that graduated from Beacon but never heard of them outside of fighting powerful monsters. Joe hoped there would be some sort of downtime academics where he can hang out with friends and do normal things sometimes instead of kill,kill,kill.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:13 pm

"Great there making us sleep in the ballroom instead of our all ready registered dorms"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:16 pm

"I assume there will be normal classes Joe, can't imagine otherwise." He looked at Kaitlyn as she talked. "Really?" He asked a bit confused. "Where'd you hear that? And why would that be the case?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:17 pm

"You missed hologram of the headmistress"
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 pm

He's prying...

Scarlet winced, covering her face with her hands dramatically.

"I-i'm sorry. I think I need to go find the nurse..."

Stumbling away while peering through her fingers, Scarlet deliberately steered through groups of people to lose her suspiciously curious acquaintance.

Is he working for anyone, or simply overly curious?
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 pm

"Oh." He said, feeling a bit stupid. "I uh... I wasn't paying attention..."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:20 pm

"Seriously? I thought this place was high-class... I guess we get to use our dorms after initiation? Maybe roommates will be assigned based on the team/partners the have? Because I don't have a room yet and I feel like crashing soon with all this waiting..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Kaitlyn snickers and mutters

"No surprise there..."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 pm

"Don't feel bad Jets" Joe said as he tried to help out Jet as he did to him. "I arrived late too and have no idea what is happening, at all. (Laughing) Guess we're both clueless!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:23 pm

"You said it not me"

Kaitlyn runs to the ballroom laughing maniacally
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:27 pm

"I'm quite tired too, wanna head back to the ballroom too Jet, no ones really here anymore, maybe in the tomorrow afternoon they'll start initiation? Would give us more time to explore before business happens." Said Joe to Jet realizing that there was few people around the initiation are anymore, and even noticed Scarlet talking to some other person, maybe she'll run away from him too, she seems quite rude Joe thinks. "So what do you say buddy, crash time?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Jet watches Kaitlyn with an eyebrow raised as she runs off. "Well then..." He turns back to Joe. "Well at least she's opening up!"

He stretches and grabs his bag. "Sure, lets head on out, sounds good to me" He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Startled by the girl's sudden retreat, Fallow cursed himself silently. Too direct, to personal. He was always bad at this sort of thing.

However, his pang of regret was not simply due to his botched chance at further knowledge. Fallow had been quite impressed by Susaki's demeanor and tone. He should have asked her about her ache.

Grinding his teeth, he continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Joe at Jet start walking back to the Ball Room, and after a few stops for directions, finally winded up there. The Ball Room was grand, it had multiple chandeliers that lit up the giant chasm. Sleeping bags were assorted across the floor, and people, in no particular order, placed their luggage down and relaxed in their bags. There seemed to be no separation of males and females, and as far as Joe could see, no girls around his age. Bummer, there goes his game.
"You know what sucks about being fourteen and going to a school for young adults, there is no ladies your age!" cracked Joe, he spotted Kaitlyn rummaging through her luggage by herself in a corner of the room, not sure if he should disrupt her, he asked Jet,
"Hey I see Kaitlyn, should we go over there for the night or do you think she'd be weirded out?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Kaitlyn just changed into her bikini top and short shorts for sleeping when she notices Joe and Jet coming.

"Hi guys, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:40 pm

At the sight of Kaitlyn so casually in her bikini top and short shorts made Joe blush hard and have a weak response,
"Uhh hey KAItlyn (his voice cracked), um we were just searching for a place to sleep for the night, you wouldn't uhhh mind if we stay here would you?"
As Joe said this, he must have been as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm

"Umm sure but why are you blushing?"

Kaitlyn ties her hair in a ponytail

"Jet are you gonna sleep over here too?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 pm

He shrugs and smiles. "Might as well. You two are the only ones here that I know." He sets down his bag and scratches under his armor. "What's crackin?" He says as he greet Kaitlyn and sits down, opening his bag and pulling out a sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:47 pm

"Oh don't mind that, its a, uhh, medical condition! Yea it has to do with large crowded spaces... mind if I stay here (Joe pointed to a sleeping bag two bags to the right of where Kaitlyn was)?" As he said his poor excuse he noticed how stupid it was, large crowded spaces?!? He just came from one waiting for initiation! He hoped his excuse worked or that Jet would help him out again, a repeating pattern that was sad to Joe because he couldn't stand up for himself just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Jet looks up at Joe and notices his nervousness. "He's just nervous that everyone here is older than him, I'm sure. But he'll fit in just fine." He smiles up at the two.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:50 pm

"Wow, no one told me there was gonna be half-naked hot chicks here!" Zack exclaims as he makes his way through the aisles of people. "I was gonna just go find a corner to sleep in, but this area seems pretty lively. My name's Zack, who are all of you?" Grinning, Zack extends his hand towards Jet for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Again Joe gives a nod of thanks and appreciation to Jet who seems to play a great big brother role for him. As that whole situation was getting sorted out, he noticed the new kid coming towards them. Joe didn't want to offend anybody on the first day so he kept his mouth shut on the persons comment on Kaitlyn's outfit, hoping Jet would say something.
"Uhh my names Joe, nice to meet you I guess (still did not know how to respond about the comment towards Kaitlyn who he could consider a friend by this point)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next