RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Kyri smiles back and then takes a seat on the grass before realising it is slightly wet. The cold of the dew started to seep into her pants and she wriggled

"Damn it... now my pants are wet...."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:32 pm

"Oh, believe me, the dew will be the most comfortable thing here tonight." Indigo sat down on the grass, a look of pure disdain on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Kyri shifts uncomfortably, and shakes her head before focusing on Indigo.

'This isn't going to be a big ball of fun is it? Well i guess now or never right?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 pm

"Kyri, I suppose I should get you up to speed on Shem's situation." Indigo turns in her spot to face her. "Shem is damaged. Well... his aura is and it's... he... Maybe you should explain, Shem."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Indigo sighed. "It's not a theory, it's a fact! Ragnarok is far beyond your control!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Kyri looked from Indigo to Shem shaking her head as they told her about what was going on, and then they started to argue and she simply sighed.

"Okay. So either way, ragnarock or Raggy, or rageyfaceyfooface... or whatever is a big problem and we need to take care of it before Shem bites the bullet of the rageyface thing that he has in his Aura.... Am i getting this right?" her face went from confident into confused rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 pm

"I suppose it doesn't matter. I need to explain to you what my dad had in mind before... You know."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Kyri blushed as she realized that she didn't even know what the heck she was saying.

"I... I don't know... In-Indigo... I guess you should explain what he had i mind..." she turned to Indigo trying not to make eye contact with Shem
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 pm

"Well, as Shem knows, I'm locked out of his aura thanks to Ragnarok. I can only enter a person's aura if they let me in and Ragnarok isn't opening up for me any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Kyri frowned as she knew where this was now going and she reached out to Indigo activating her Aura.

"I understand. So you are pulling all three of us, into my Aura...."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:16 pm

"What? No... I don't think you do. We're going into Shem's aura. Buuuuut... I like your thinking. I've never tried taking anyone with me inside before, and if you can come in Shem's aura, then you can help us fight Ragnarok!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Kyri shook her head, lowered it and put her hand back into her lap in a matter of a second as she realised that she really had no idea how any of this works. It took her a second to respond, and when she did she started with a stutter.

"o-Okay... How are we going to get into his Aura?" she was looking back up at Indigo now
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:11 am

"Well, that's why we're here. Because I can't get into Shem's aura. Ragnarok locked me out. I can try forcing my way in, but I don't know how strong he is and I don't think that the pain is worth it." Indigo shuddered at the memory of last time. "What we need to do is to trust each other so that the "barriers" Ragnarok put in my way will weaken." Once again, Indigo looked queasy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Kyri nodded to Indigo and then put her hands on her knees as she anticipated what was going to happen next. Shem seemed concerned about her going up against Ragnarok and she just gave him a re-assuring smile

"Okay. so what do you need me to do then Indigo?" she looked back over to Indigo waiting for their "
adventure" to start
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:44 pm

"What you need to do is trust me and Shem and vice versa." Indigo stands and turns her back to the two. "For us to get past Ragnarok, Shem's trust for me and you has to be stronger than Ragnarok. That's a lot. We can help by trusting him just as strongly."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Kyri turned her back like Indigo was doing and she nodded before adjusting herself trying to get comfortable.

"I trust you two. I mean, you've never steered me wrong before... And don't worry about it Shem. You know I can handle myself in a fight. Trust us."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Indigo lets out a long sigh and grabs the collar of her shirt. "What I'm about to show you both, only my family knows about. I have to trust you to keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Kyri turned back around as she realized that she shouldn't have turned around in the first place. She leaned in as Indigo started to mess with her shirt. She looked a little confused for a second and shifted wondering what this girl was doing

She's.... not undressing is she?

"My lips are sealed"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:02 pm

"OK, guys. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it." Indigo pulls her shirt up, revealing her back. The dim lights reveal that Indigo's back is covered in purple scales with blue diamonds in a line in the middle.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next