RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Indigo sighs "I'll explain. Shem I haven't been fully honest with you. Kyri I suppose you should know too, since you're here." A more serious expression crosses her face. Her father crosses his arms and backs away slightly. "Shem, you do remember when we were inside your aura, correct?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:17 pm

"Faintly. That sounds about right... Shem, after we left, Ragnarok took control of you. It was brief, but you weren't angry or anything that would trigger it. I think Ragnarok was bluffing about his level of control over you."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 pm

"Exactly! He's more powerful than he let's on." Michelangelo steps in "If I may, I'd like to start from square one with Mr.Shem." He sits down. I was doing fine on my own...
"Your aura is a part of your body, a very important part of you that sets you apart from the grimm monsters, but you already knew that."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:32 pm

"You hit the nail on the head, sonny. Your aura has, for lack of a better term, become self aware. It feels that the body it protects is too weak to deserve it, so it rebels. Indigo you may continue."
"The entire time we were inside you, Ragnarok was trying to push me out. Truth be told, I really don't think I could have fought him physically at the same time." she looks away, clearly ashamed. "But dad has a way to fix this, I think."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Kyri shrugged at the point Shem was making, she didn't know why she was here either.

"Yeah.... i'm kinda confused about that point as well..." she looked at Indigo.

"How do i fit into this whole..... equation? "
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:47 pm

A dark look is cast across Michelangelo's face. "I fear history is repeating itself. And I can't stop it." "What! I-I thought you had a plan!" Indigo looks more panicked than ever. "I did have a plan... 15 years ago... I have to go. Remember what I told you, hatchling." Michelangelo walks off into the distance, leaving Beacon. "Bu- I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Kyri just stood their looking as befuddled as she could at that moment.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Indigo sat on the grass, staring in the direction her father left. She had a pathetic look on her face. "I-"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Kyri walked up to Indigo and put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"it's okay hun. You already knew what you where doing... I'm sure what ever you need to do now you can pull off without a hitch!" She was cheery again for seemingly no reason what so ever.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Indigo inhales deeply. "I need to follow his instructions. Shem, meet me back here after sundown. You too Kyri. I don't know why, but my dad thinks you're important, and I Guess you can help I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Kyri took her hand off of indigo and nodded before turning around.

"Then i'll meet you two back here after sundown. And we can get to the bottom of all of this.." She honestly didn't know what she was talking about, but she was happy to be apart of something that could help her friends.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:14 pm

((Time skip to later that day, after sunset.))
The Beacon gardens are illuminated with blue streetlamp style lights, giving the walkways an eerie blue glow. In the shadows, Indigo waits.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Kyri skips out into the gardens where they said they would meet that night humming a happy tune as she went to the tree they where at earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:17 pm

"What!? How did you see me! I'm in the shadows!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Kyri stops as she hears Indigo and see's Shem. She waves at Shem not actually seeing Indigo from where she was now standing.

"Hi guys!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:21 pm

"Hmph whatever. Now that we're all here, we can get started. Sit."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Kyri smiles back and then takes a seat on the grass before realising it is slightly wet. The cold of the dew started to seep into her pants and she wriggled

"Damn it... now my pants are wet...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next