RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

An evil grin rose across Indigo's face as she extended her hand to both Shem and Kyri. "Hold on tight and I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Kyri puts one foot on the branch and then slowly starts to sit down as she is flash stepped onto the tree branch. She was a little dizzy but having been in a ton of air battles before she was kinda used to extreme movements. She shook her head and then grabbed the tree branch and looked to Indigo as she swung her legs off the side of the branch.

"Well... that was a thing..." she said softly
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Indigo sat cross legged in her usual place waiting for the two to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Kyri looks at the two and then nods.

"I guess i'm ready as i'll ever be for what ever the heck we are doing!" She said with excitement in her voice as she looked back and forth from Shem to Indigo
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:16 am

"OK. It's very simple, you just..." Indigo's voice trailed off as she felt a strong, familiar prescence approaching. "No way... Dad!" Indigo leaped off the branch, doing a backflip midair. The happiest backflip you've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 am

(Ooc) is it ok if I join the the story or not?
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Michelangelo Evans enters the gardens. A burly man, standing at 7' 7", he shares the same white hair as his daughter, in a long unruly fashion, as well as having the same pale blue eyes. He greets his daughter with a booming laugh. "I thought I'd find my little hatchling up a tree! I guess I can't sneak up on you anymore!" He lifts Indigo up in a bear hug.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:40 pm

"Sooo, You must be that Shem fellow Indy has told me so much about." He strode over to the tree Shem dangles from, Indigo sitting on his shoulder. With one grab, he takes hold of Shem's leg and places him on the ground upside down. "Michelangelo Evans, pleased to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Michelangelo leans down to take a closer look at Shem. "Why... If you aren't the spitting image..." His voice trailed off and he looked deep in thought, still eyeing Shem. Indigo hopped off her father's back and to Shem's side. She whispers to him "Don't let him intimidate you, he's a big softie."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:56 pm

"Dad, what are you doing here anyway? Not that I mind, I was just-"

"I heard my little hatchling had a problem, now I'm here to help!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Kyri looked at the big man, who she found out was Indigo's dad, with a quizzical look on her face. Shem was taken down from the tree, and she decided she wasn't going to be on the only one up in the tree still. She grabbed the tree branch, straightened her legs and did a handstand before finishing up and coming down from the tree with a small back flip. She was confident that she was going to stick the landing, but a rock had other plans for her. As she hit the ground she fell back and landed on her behind.

"Ouch..." she whispered as she watched the interaction of the new man, indigo, and Shem.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Indigo looked a little embarrassed. "Dad... I can handle things on my own... I was just working with Shem before you showed up."
Michelangelo stood up straighter, crossed his arms and looked down at Indigo"Oh? And you've made progress since you called me a week ago?" Indigo looked down at the ground "Well I may have just started..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Kyri grabed Shem's hand and stood up with everyone else and she simply nodded to him and then looked over to Indigo and her dad.

"Yeah.... what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Noticing Kyri, Michelangelo addresses Indigo once again. "I see that your method of following my instruction involves plainly ignoring it." He walks over to Kyri, an intimidating look on his face. "And who might you be miss?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Kyri smiles to the man, and doesn't falter as his look is intimidating but either her training, or her cheery disposition shows that it doesn't have an effect on her. Without skipping a beat she puts out her hand as she introduces herself.

"I am Kyri Tredama, daughter of Gabby and Mary Tredama."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Michelangelo glares down at Kyri for a moment then releases a thunderous laugh "HA HA, Pleasure to meet you sweetheart!" He clasps Kyri's tiny hand, engulfing almost her entire forearm. "You must be a friend of Indy's! Though she's never mentioned you I don't think..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Kyri "Shakes" the giant man's hand and when he lets go she tries not to show any sign of shock at the actual size of the man, and the fact that his hand took up a good portion of her arm.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too sir... And i am a friend of hers." she holds her smile and then looks to Shem as he asks what is going on, and then she looks back towards "Indy" and cocks her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Indigo sighs "I'll explain. Shem I haven't been fully honest with you. Kyri I suppose you should know too, since you're here." A more serious expression crosses her face. Her father crosses his arms and backs away slightly. "Shem, you do remember when we were inside your aura, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next