RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Meditation [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:54 pm

((The following events take place one week after the second initiation.))

The gardens at Beacon. 9:23 AM.
The garden is littered with foliage, flowers of all colors paint the flat, grassed section of life that served as a beautiful escape from the buildings and paved walkways of Beacon Academy. Trees large and small dot the landscape, among the tree's towering branches, birds flew between the leaves, searching for mates. But it is quiet. It seems even the wind has held its tongue in respect for the silence. The birds let no song escape from their mouths. In a tall oak tree sits a girl, clad in green clothes, her white hair done in a ponytail, a snake tattoo adorning her arm. Indigo Evans sits in the center of the silent scene, high up on a branch, meditating. Her back strait, legs crossed, eyes closed as she delves into the depths of her soul. She had made a mistake. Shem was in greater danger than ever thanks to her meddling, and she could do almost nothing to help. Almost. She could get stronger, strong enough to force Ragnarok to behave. I hope.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:04 pm

A loud noise broke the silence. It also broke Indigo's concentration. "Hey! Be careful! Some people are trying to enjoy the quiet!" She looked for the source of the sound from her perch and spotted Shem. Indigo has not spoken to him since the fiasco in the cafeteria and worried who she might be talking to. She made herself small, attempting to hide.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Indigo dares a peak from her perch. It certainly seems like he is in control. She drops down a few feet.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Crap. Learn to be more quiet, fool! Indigo finally revealed herself dropping to the lowest branch, about 12 ft of the ground. "Am I speaking to Shem or Ragnarok?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Indigo felt a little more confident. It seems that he doesn't even remember Ragnarok taking control. "I've had a lot on my mind. How's your arm?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Indigo dropped from the branch, rolling on her impact with the ground. Brushing herself off she says "I called my dad a few days ago. He explained a lot of things about your 'problem' to me. Let's walk."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Indigo looked at Shem, concern in her eyes. "You really don't remember? The cafeteria, Dameon, being inside your aura with Ragnarok. Nothing?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Indigo stopped walking. "Shem... Ragnarok is killing you. He told us. That doesn't scare you at all?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 pm

"Shem!" Indigo ran forward and grabbed his collar. At that she realized it was an illusion. "What the hell was that!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 pm

"Oh by the grimm, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" She let him go, recovering from the shock.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Indigo gave Shem a look like he had two heads. "You know, for someone with such a powerful aura, you sure don't know a lot about it. Our auras aren't linked, not anymore at least... Anyway, what I was about to say before you scared the hell out of me, was that I talked to my dad, and he thinks he knows a way to stop Ragnarok. Or at least control him."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:14 pm

"Sorry, that's what I meant to say. We can make it so that Ragnarok can't take over without your permission. It'll be tough though and you need to trust me." Indigo looked Shem strait in the face. She was deathly serious. And I need to trust you.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Indigo sighs. "See that's the thing. Half of you doesn't trust me..." Changing the subject she says "My dad recommended I meditate to strengthen my soul, I think you should join me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next