RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:02 pm

"OK, guys. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it." Indigo pulls her shirt up, revealing her back. The dim lights reveal that Indigo's back is covered in purple scales with blue diamonds in a line in the middle.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Kyri leaned closer to Indigo as she started to reach out to touch her back. She stopped a few feet short and just held her hand in the air.

"Wow.... Your back... it's covered in scales with... Diamonds?" she couldn't decide if she wanted to touch her back or not. She didn't even hear Shem as he asked her his question.

"Why... are you showing us this?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 pm

"I'm not a faunus by the way. I've had tests done, I'm a human, 100%." Indigo drops her shirt back down and faces the two. "I have to trust you both not to tell anyone. Especially you, Shem."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Kyri quickly retreated her hand back into her lap and she smiled,

"I swear I won't tell a soul!" Kyri nodded as she raised her hand next to her head as she showed she swore to protect the secret.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Indigo exhaled shakily. "Oh man it feels good to get that off my chest."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 pm

"It has everything to do with that "aura thingy". In fact, I'd like to try that right now."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Kyri nodded and then looked directly at Indigo as she lowered her hand.

"Okay.... Now what do we do Indigo?" she tilted her head to the side and she smiled, though she still was confused about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 pm

"I'm going to do a second new thing tonight. This one's not quite so simple as lifting my shirt." Indigo sits down cross legged and puts her hands on her temples. "It might help if I knew where to start."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Kyri saw that Shem was shaking and she knew that it would only be harder for Indigo go do her thing, if he wasn't calm so she put her hand on his leg and stared at him.

"Hey, don't worry. Everything is going to turn out fine. I mean i fought Raggy... rage.... you.. before and it turned out just fine.... I can do it again. And this time i have Indigo to help me." She smiled and then turned to Indigo and put her hand on the girls leg.

"I'm sure you know what to do here Indigo. Don't doubt your own ability, i mean you are here. You made it to this school, and even made it through initiation."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Indigo looked up at the two. "Yeah... It's just... I don't even know where to start." Indigo stood up and cracked her knuckles. "Might as well wing it."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Kyri held her smile and she looked to indigo.

"Here we go!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm

"Alright, sooo... Shem stand next to Kyri- And quit shaking! I know it hurt last time but I'm not in as much of a hurry this time."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Kyri stood up and smiled at the two and stood up next to shem facing Indigo and waited.

"Got it. Take your time."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Indigo stands in front of the two, trying to not look completely clueless and places her hands on both of their foreheads. "Here goes nothing." Indigo exhales and focuses. the sound of water rushing through a pipe can be heard faintly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Kyri closed her eyes and feels Indigo's hand on her forehead and her smile turns neutral. She took in a deep breath and readied herself for what could be a very painful experience.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:17 pm

The rushing sound becomes louder and louder until reaching a painful level before ceasing suddenly. Indigo opens her eyes, now glowing purple. The wind picks up, circling the group. "No.. Something's wrong... I can't-"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Kyri keeps her eyes shut tightly as she feels the wind around her and hair hits her face.

"What's wrong indigo?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Indigo lets out a groan between clenched teeth. "Damnit... I-" Indigo withdraws as a flash of flames erupt from her hands. She falls over backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next