RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:29 pm

When he heard a loud smack Tyler looked over in the direction of the sound, when he heard a girl yell at two Really drunk people, asking them if they were drunk. Just leave them, They aren't hurting anyone right now, besides, their so plastered that they wouldn't be able to hurt anyone if they wanted to. Tyler said as he stood, leaving his empty drink on the bar as he walked over to the girl and the two drunk men. Hi, Im Tyler, but most people call me Ty. I don't really care which you call me. He said to Lucina, looking at the drunken pair she was yelling at and shaking his head. Some people just don't know when to stop. He observed as he waited for the girls name.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Issac walks into the club and sees all the fighting and commotion. "I..... I don't...... Why? Why all this?" He sighs and walks up to the bar to see just what people like about alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Ty. I'm Lucina. Just trying to slap some sense into these two nincompoops. Of course one is my boyfriend... yea as you said some people don't know when to stop." Lucina shakes her head in dissapointment. She takes out her smartphone and snaps a few pictures of the drunken pair.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Aeden cleans himself up a little. Aeden steps between Lucina and Ty and just stares at him.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Kaitlin is exerting a dark aura.

She stomps over to Shem, cracking the glass floor with every step she takes.

She then looks down at him and does her most threatening glare.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm

She then glares at Aeden, in nine-tailed mode with a aura ball in her hand.

"Call me a cat and you die."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Lucina is clearly super mega extremely pissed. Her eyes turn bright orange and a golden aura forms around her....
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Aeden is still looking at Ty not risking turning around and feeling Cat's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Another Gat goes to swing at Aphelion just as he reaches the wall, but Aphelion rebounds again with a kick and slides back to the bar. He activates his aura on his finger and taps one of the beer taps, causing a beer fountain to rise. He quickly starts drinking the raining beer.

I get to fight and to drink at the same time. This is pretty good. he thought to himself. The beer falling onto the ground created a larger slippery area so Aphelion bounced back into action for some beer skating. He readied his palms to knock people off-balance, make sure they had difficulty getting back up.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Issac orders a random something and watches as the Lucina/Aeden/Stranger thing happens. "I'm not getting in that..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Kaitlin smacks the bottle out of Shem's hand.

"No more! You are such a lightweight!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Without breaking eye contact with Ty Aeden yells. "TOLD YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:11 pm

When one of the drunken guys cleaned himself up and stared At him Tyler stared back, his face a blank mask. Um Im sorry, but do you have a problem? He asked the man, not sure why he was getting the stare-down from a drunk guy.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Aeden just stares at Ty. "Back up. Thats my girlfriend your talking to."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Kaitlin smiles gently.

"You are mine too."

She then gets angry again.

"So, how are you drunk when I was here before you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:18 pm

When he heard that this man was Lucina's girlfriend Tyler smiled. Don't worry, Im not out looking for a girl, and besides, No offense to you or her, but Your girl isn't my type. So could we possibly start over? I just want to make at least one friend today, since all of my friends left vale a while ago... He said with the same blank expression, but if you looked closely into his eyes you could see a spark of some emotions, that of sadness and loneliness.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Aeden sees Ty is just a person trying to be friendly. "If you want we could be friends. I know the feeling of being somewhere without having someone to rely on." Aeden offers a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 pm

When The Drunk guy offered to be his friend Tyler smiled and shook his offered hand. Glad I made at least one Friend today. He said with the same smile, not keeping his guard up anymore.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:25 pm

"Ahem" Aeden clears his throat. "Now that we're friends and all don't take this the wrong way. DID YOU JUST CALL LUCINA UGLY!!!" Aeden jumps at Ty.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm

When he asked him if he called lucina ugly and jumped at him Tyler just barely moved out of his way, but he was brought down anyway. N..No! I don't think shes ugly, what I meant by not my type was that One: She's already taken and Two: From what I can see she isn't the kind of person I could get along with as much as I'd like. I don't think she's ugly, but Im not gonna try and hit on her. Make sense? He asked, hoping he wouldn't make his first new friend even angrier at him.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Chiu hadn't been there long. She was already a little buzzed from a couple whisky sours, but that never took her too long. Despite the battle taking place on the dance floor, Chiu had uncharacteristically chosen to stay out of it. She was in a drinking mood tonight, not a fighting mood. While the two weren't exactly mutually exclusive, the type of drinking she had planned tonight made the latter...problematic.

Stepping around a boy who desperately tired to avoid a very angry looking girl, Chiu walked up to the bar. She was more of a Whisky girl, but she didn't trust herself with this much violence around her and Whisky in her system. Deciding on a old fall back, she caught the bartender's attention and ordered. "Double vodka and cranberry. Top shelf."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next