RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Empty
PostSubject: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 pm

((Monday, week 6))

A few hours after arriving at Beacon, Noveria wanders around the school grounds, learning where everything is. Eyes ever alert, she also watches for potential members of the team she was allowed to form. Passing near the fountain, she moves over to a nearby tree to lounge for a bit, figuring a team will come when it comes. No reason to rush a good thing. Laying down on her stomach, she rests her head on her hands, tail swishing above her, ears twitching, listening for anyone approaching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Abby came strolling through the school grounds, her tail thrashing in irritation. Where was everybody? She hadn't seen any of her usual playmates all day, and she had already spent more than enough time in the gym for the day. Hopping up on the edge of the fountain, Abby started slowly walking around it, balancing on the very edge of the structure. Despite teetering both towards the water and towards the ground, she didn't wobble in either direction enough to actually fall.

"Bored," she muttered to herself. "Bored, bored, bored." Looking around, she spotted.. someone hanging out near a tree. They could be entertaining! Or even if they'd been there a while, they might recognize a description of some of her friends. "Heeeeey," she called, gracefully hopping off the fountain and heading directly towards Noveria. "Hey, have you been there a while? Have you seen a tall, blonde, really well built guy walking around? Or a cat girl with long black hair? Or another one who might be fading in and out of sight come through here? Maybe in the last few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Walking with a book right up to her eyes, she has a raw fish in her mouth and unknowing about having her hat slightly elevated from her own ears, using them to keep some form of awareness while she walks. Walking to the fountain while ignoring the other speaker, she stubs her toe on it and tumble forwards, the book flying out of her hands and into the fountain as she flails her hands in an attempt to catch it. Stunned as the school book quickly becomes unreadable, she just stares at it, "M-My book..." escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Ears moving back in slight irritation, Noveria growls very softly as she hears someone attempting to get her attention, hoping with nearly ever fiber of her being that it wasn't a human. Turning her head slightly so she can direct her ears towards the other woman, she focuses her hearing in order to attempt to pick up some details. Whoever this other girl was well balanced, likely an athlete, and from the sound of the air moving against parts of her body, a Faunus.

Smiling slightly, she sits up and moves in to a cross-legged position, tail behind her. Making sure avoid being threatening, she waves at the other cat. "Unfortunately, no. I've hardly seen anyone around in the few hours I've been here... just a few that got off at the docks with me. I just decided to take a nap here for now, while I look for people to recruit for a team."

Tilting her head and body, she peers around Abby to see what the ruckus was with the new girl. Apparently she had dropped a book in the fountain or something, which was a rather stupid move, but Noveria kept that comment to herself. Turning most of her attention back to Abby, she keeps the new girl in her peripheral vision, unsure on what to think for the time being. "But... anyway, hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Upon reaching the grass near the tree, Abby dropped rather ungracefully into a sitting position, apparently no longer the least bit irritated at being unable to spot any of her friends. "Well, it was a long shot. They're probably off studying or something," she said, glancing back over her shoulder towards the fountain. "Safely tucked away in their dorms where they can't drench their textbooks, probably! That's a rough way to lose a book," she said, staring at the girl by the fountain quizzically.

Shrugging it off, Abby looked back to Noveria with obvious interest. "A team, huh? The black haired girl I mentioned has a team too. It seems like it could be pretty fun! I got here just a bit too late, so I missed out on the whole team thing before. It's probably for the best though, 'cause if I'd have been on a team by now I wouldn't have met all the people I've met so far, I think. I'm Abby, by the way," she said, apparently quite content to chatter at a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Looking at the book, for what to her seemed like an eternity (In actuality being only a few seconds), she would reach in to grab it, trying to straighten it out and read it as with her tail, having completely forgotten about the other two in her upset state, retrieves a wad of paper from her satchel, a pen inside the binder. Starting to scribble what she can make out of the writing, her tail retreats under her dress again, muttering the words to herself in an effort to remember what it all said.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Frowning slightly, Noveria sighs as Abby sits down and starts yammering. She had really hoped for a nap before she actually started picking people for the team, but she would live. Though, if she thought about it... the other girl had just mentioned she wasn't in a team, so she could be a candidate, if she could shut up and let Noveria sleep in peace. "Oh, uhm. My name is Noveria."

Eyes changing focus as she spots the fountain-girl using her tail as an extra limb. That... was extremely odd. Noveria was pretty sure she couldn't use her tail for something like that, though she had never actually tried... so maybe that was it. Still, it was an interesting thing to be done. She was, however, disappointed that the girl was hiding her true self. Maybe there was something that could be done to fix that.

Raising an arm to point at fountain-girl, she looks at Abby briefly before saying anything. "She just used her tail to grab something from her bag. How?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Abby had already peeled off one of her gloves and tossed it on the ground next to her and was sitting there, staring intently at it. Her tail didn't seem to be listening even remotely, however, as it was lazily swaying, never quite going anywhere near her glove. Apparently she had caught the feat out of the corner of her eye, but seemed unable to reproduce it. "Stupid tail," she said in response, still staring at her glove. "I dunno! Mine won't listen to me at all!"

Finally giving up, she scooped her glove back up and pulled it back on, wiggling her fingers until the glove was perfectly adjusted. "HEY," she suddenly called out, spinning herself around to be facing the girl by the fountain. "How'd you do that thing? With your tail? You, by the fountain! How'd you grab stuff with your tail? HEEEEY!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Instinctively tensing as if she was to be struck, she clenches her eyes shut before opening one when the attack didn't come. Spotting the other two girls, she blushes heavily, slowly yet surely moving over to them as she moves her tail beneath the dress to around her waist. Glancing over the two, incredibly flustered, it takes no small amount of time before she speaks in something more than stuttering, "W-Well. I-I have practised a lot. Since I was little really. It's not that strong, and it hurts if I do it too much, but I can grab some of the stuff I carry with it. A-And can you please not yell that out? I don't want to get bullied."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Tensing slightly as Abby begins shouting, Noveria narrows her eyes slightly at her. With the new girl coming over, Noveria's eyes run over her, instantly seeing something to like about her. With her protective instincts flaring at the other girl's defensiveness, she quickly stands up, standing between Abby and the new girl, turning to face Abby, baring her teeth with a low growl. "Do. Not. Yell. At. Her. Ever. Again. Or I will not hesitate to tear your throat out."

Turning around, she gently grabs Fantasia and pulls her away, tail swishing in very clear annoyance at Abby's actions. Moving over to sit on the edge of the fountain, she smiles softly at the new girl. "I'm sorry if I scared you with my growling, and I will do whatever I can to help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Abby either entirely ignored the threat, or was generally unconcerned about the legitimacy of it. Instead, she had already begun looking around, trying to mentally command her tail to do anything other than what it already did on its own. Giving up rather quickly she rolled backwards, catching the ground with her hands and pushing off, springing forward into a standing position. "Well," she called towards the fountain. "This was fun..ish, I guess, but I'm gonna go back to looking around for my friends! See ya later!" Turning in a slow circle, she apparently decided in a direction at random and started heading that way. Since she had no idea where her friends might be, it didn't really matter where she looked, after all.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Frowning as the other person leaves, she looks down at the destroyed book. "D-Do you have a copy of that? I dropped it..." Despite only just meeting Noveria, she suffers from a strange feeling of closeness to her, unknowingly purring quietly, "A-And you didn't have to be so mean to the other girl, she just wanted my attention, that is all.."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Glancing down at the book, she moves the book slightly to glance at the cover. "Uhm... yeah, probably, if it's one of the schoolbooks we were supposed to have. I'd have to remember where I left my bag though..."

Rolling her eyes as her ears manage to pick up the purring, she smiles softly at the slightly shorter woman. "It's better she knows where I stand. There are better ways to get someone's attention than to shout at them, and you clearly did not appreciate being shouted at ."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Rina had originally planned on going for a nice, relaxing walk in a secluded section of the school, where no one would be able to find her and make her uncomfortable. Or worse. Worse was usually the case though. Unfortunately, after only a few steps outside her door, she became enraptured with the idea of avoiding the non-lined sections of the ground, and she began pouncing from line to line, becoming completely distracted, forgetting where she was going in favour of making sure she didn't step on a non-lined part of the ground.

Such was the reason why the tiny little girl ended up bumping into the legs of another (Noveria) with a quiet squeak as she quickly stumbled backwards.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:02 am

Eyes narrowing slightly as someone bumps in to her, Noveria glances around, ready to strike if it was a human. Luckily for the small girl at her side, however, as she was very clearly a Faunus, and by the looks of it, either under-age or under-developed. Instantly going in to protective mode, she looks around and begins sniffing the air, this time for any threats to tiny woman at her side. Finding nothing except Abby's lingering scent, and the scents belonging to the two girls next to her now, she smiles down at the girl. "Hiya."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:24 am

"It just startled me, that's all. Plus I don't want people bullying me about being a Faunus, like my different coloured ea-" Blinking as the small girl hits Noveria , Fantasia flinches and immediately stops her purring, one hand reaching to her back to grab hold of the handle of Dragonblade, though not doing anything with it for now.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:00 am

Looking up at the scary looking girl, Rina quickly began shuffling backwards, terrified. Although everyone looked terrifying to her, so it wasn't too surprising of a reaction. The other girl nearby that went to reach for her weapon certainly didn't help things, only making her even more scared.

"U-U-U-U-U-Ummmmmm... s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" She managed to stutter out as she continued to stumble backwards, trying to escape the scary people.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:22 am

Quickly flicking Fantasia's forehead as she spots the girl reaching for her weapon, Noveria raises both hands in a non-threatening pose. Something awful had to have happened to this girl to make her act this way, that's for sure. "No harm done. What're you scared for, though? I honestly don't think either one of us wants to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:29 am

Relaxing as no hostile intent is shown, she brings her arms back down and places them on the suitcase form of Terraburner in a relaxed manner. Sighing and looking at the little girl, she smiles awkwardly at her, the raw fish still having somehow managed to stay pinned in her mouth despite her speaking and accident, "Sorry, I thought you were going to attack us. My bad.. You okay? You kinda remind me of someone when you act like that.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:38 am

"U-Umm... E-Err.. A-Ahhh..." Rina stuttered, still extremely scared and slowly trying to escape, despite the two seeming to have no hostile intentions. For all she knew though, they were planning on waiting till she let her guard down and then hanging her upside down from a tree! That had happened before, numerous times actually. But she hadn't minded that much.. it was kind of fun... sort of...

"I-I u-umm... h-have t-to g-go m-m-mow the l-l-l-lawn!" She said quickly, panicking and using one of the excuses she usually used in the past, jumping to her feet and running away. (In the direction of Abby)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:51 am

Abby slowly came to a stop once again, looking around and scratching her head. It was dawning on her that a slightly better use of her time since she had arrived might have been memorizing the layout of the school instead of trips to the city, or chasing boys. Though all of that had been fun, learning the school layout might have solved serious issues too, namely that she wasn't exactly sure how to get exactly where she wanted to be in order to try and find her friends. Turning around to head back the way she came, she blinked and lifted a hand from her head to wave at the quickly approaching girl. "Hey, Rina! I was just looking for you! Well, and Isabelle too, and maybe Arthur, but you were definitely one of the people I was trying to find! Where are you running off to today?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:05 am

Tilting her head in a confused manner as the short girl runs away, Noveria frowns slightly before deciding to just let her go. Either something was seriously wrong with her, or they just caught her on a bad day. Either way, they'd sort it out eventually. Turning back to the other cat at her side, she smiles at her. "So... what's your name? I guess I should probably know that if I'm going to be your protection from now on. And if you're not on a team, I'm recruiting you in to mine, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:10 am

Looking over the girl with her, she waits a few seconds before replying, "Fantasia Firethorn, and you match what I wanted my partner to be, so sure. I'll join your team!" Smiling back , she nods, "Though. That is assuming you are more of a melee fighter. was a right? As I am a shooter, less energy used that way."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:22 am

As Rina continued to run away, she continued fading in and out of sight, but since she was running at the same time it was causing a massive shimmering effect - she might as well have been holding up a beacon instead of hiding behind an invisibility cloak. She stopped as she saw Abby though, despite the fact that she was still kind of scared of the girl. She wanted to at least be a little polite to someone who had tried to help out and be nice.

"U-Umm... S-s-scary p-people b-behind... J-Just g-going t-to m-m-mow the l-lawn..." She said, before beginning to walk off again, this time at a normal pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am

"Scary..? Oh, those two back there? The one's kind of scary in an all-bark, no-bite kinda way I guess. I guess she doesn't like loud noises or something? I dunno," she said, walking to keep pace with the smaller girl. "I don't really know about the other one though. Didn't really get a chance to talk to her much before I got bored and left." She stopped suddenly, looking at the girl in confusion. "Lawn? You have to mow a lawn? Which lawn? That doesn't sound very fun at all. Why don't we go do something funner than that instead? We could go get something to eat! Or maybe find Isabelle and figure out something fun to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next