RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Little Walk (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Lunar Lighte, a new student to Beacon, was walking through the forest of Forever Fall. The falling red leaves fluttered around her, some catching her clothes or her hair. A small smile was on her face as she caught a falling leaf and held it for a second. She let it go and watched it slowly be carried away by the breeze. Her wolf tail wagging, she leaned against a nearby tree and crossed her arms, her bright orange eyes closing.
Then, a twig snapping caught her attention. Her tail bushing out, she turned her head and stared around intently.
"Hello?" she called out, hopeful that it wasn't a creature of Grimm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Alban Skyn, an large man wearing heavy armor and carrying a massive mace over his right shoulder steps around one of the larger trees, that was somehow able to conceal his form. His wings are neatly outlining his body, but are otherwise unmoving. He tilts his head downward to look at the younger faunus girl in front of him. He nods his head slightly as he speaks. "Ah, I appologize if I scared you. I heard some noises from over here and was coming to investigate. ... May I ask what someone as young as yourself is doing out here, alone? This place isn't exactly the safest place." He bumps his mace off his shoulder, letting the dangerous end rest on the floor of the forest, and to show he means no harm to the girl in front of him.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Lunar stared up at the faunus in front of her, her eyes going wide. She stared for a few moments before glancing down and scuffing the ground with her foot. "I was just going for a walk, that's all...," she said quietly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Plus, this place is really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Alban nods several times, agreeing with her assessment. "Hm, it is. I find great interest in this place, how calming it can be, even with the dangers it contains. Sometimes I find it difficult to... leaf..." He pauses briefly, for that excellent pun, before continuing bowing his head slightly and introducing himself. "Alban Skyn, and this, " He raises his mace, resting it on his shoulder again. "... is Blizzkrieg. We'd be honored to join you on your walk, if you don't mind the company." He begins slowly walking down the path the smaller faunus was walking along.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Lunar laughed slightly at the pun, smiling. "I'm Lunar Lighte. But you can just call me Luna," she replied, watching as he raises his mace. "They," she motioned back to her swords. "are Light and Dark."
When Alban began to walk down the path, her tail began to wag as she ran to catch up with him. "I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:47 pm

"A pleasure, Luna." As she agreed to join him, he began walking at a normal pace down the path, mace still resting on his shoulder, and his wings swaying slightly with each massive step he takes. "I take it you are some sort of huntress, then? Quite young, unless you are attending one of those combat schools...?" His voice became silent as he considered something, but didn't continue.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:57 pm

"I'm a student at Beacon Academy," Luna replied, watching the leaves fall. She again reached up and caught one, smiling to herself. It was fun to catch the leaves. Then she glanced back up at the bigger faunus. "Are you a hunter?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm

"Ah, yes. The one on the cliffs." Alban nods to himself a few times, recalling it in his mind. He had only been there once, but it was a brief visit. An interesting school filled with interesting people... Glancing around the forest briefly, he turns his attention back to Luna in response to her question. "A hunter? Ah, no, I am no hunter of Grimm. I am an explorer. I've spent my life traveling about, learning whatever the world has to teach me. I visit this forest whenever I am nearby. There is a place similar to it in my homeland, but still not quite the same."

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Luna instantly became interested in what he was talking about. "Does the forest have forever falling leaves?" she asked, her bright orange eyes wide in wonder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Alban smiles, surprised by her sudden excitement. "This forest? Yes, as far as I know. Unless you mean the forest from my home. The ground there is covered in leaves year round, like this place, and it is a vibrant red color as well, but leaves are rarely falling, if ever. It is unusual, yet calming like this place." Alban steps on a large twig, crushing it instantly as he walks. He immediately looks down at his feet, but then returns to looking at the path ahead.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Luna was listening intently, a small smile on her face. His forest sounded so much like this one! But her thoughts were interrupted by the snapped twig, and she jumped slightly. When she realized it was just the other faunus, she relaxed. "So where are you from?" Luna asked, scuffing the leaves on the ground and watching as they fluttered a short ways away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm

"I was born far away, to the north. Kjekstad is the name of my town." Alban turns his attention to the smaller girl walking next to him. "Hmm, but tell me about where you are from. Besides this combat school, of course. Do you live-- or, did you live in Vale? The faunus population there seems fairly large, at least, compared to my hometown..." His voice trails off and he returns his gaze forward, watching for more branches and trees.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Luna blinked, trying to figure out how to respond. "I really don't remember where I came from. My parents...died when I was really young, and I can't remember the name of the place we lived at. I started to travel around when I was just 4. Then this elderly couple took me in, then they died when I was 13, and I traveled to Vale. And now here I am, a huntress in training..." Luna trailed off, her tail flicking slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Alban frowns slightly as he looks toward Luna. "I am sorry to hear that. However, it sounds like you've done well for yourself and are on the right path."After a brief silence, he changes the subject slightly. "Are you just starting at your school? And do you know anyone else that is attending?"

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:38 pm

"Yeah, I just started at Beacon," Luna replied, glancing around. "And I really don't know anyone there. I'm not that good at making friends.." Luna laughed slightly, rubbing the back of her neck and grinning slightly, revealing her sharp canines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:50 pm

"Hmm, I couldn't tell. You seemed to have no problem speaking to me. I doubt you will find much difficulty once you are acclimated." Alban slows his pace to a stop as they reach a small clearing. The 'path' they were following ends at the clearing. He glances around once or twice before facing back the way they came. "Shall we turn back? Going much further may force us to encounter something less pleasant than our conversation." He smiles as he finishes his statement, but is still looking around the forest. He seems slightly unnerved.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Brac pulled at the controls trying desperately to keep the aircraft in...well...the air. Warning messages flashed in the cockpit, and an irritating alarm sounded off to his right. Damn, this thing is just too beat up. He thought as the craft came closer and closer to the ground. He could see the red canopy below him, and knew that he was at least close to where he had to be. He twisted around in his seat, trying to look behind him out the window, "At least they aren't following me anymore." he mumbled to himself. Figuring there was nothing more he could do, he relaxed his grip on the controls, sending the airship crashing into the trees.

The strong frontal armour prevented him from being smashed to a pulp, as well as flying out the window. He felt something pull in his leg, and cried out in pain before the craft hit the ground. It slid along for about 20 yards before coming to a halt. Brac peeled himself off the window, hitting the door release on the console. Miraculously, the doors opened and he was able to pull himself outside into the cargo bay. Also the cargo didn't explode, so I've got that going for me. He dragged himself towards the now open door on the side of the ship to see a pair of faunus nearby.

Just my luck, it seems. He thought as he pulled out a small flask. He took a sip, the strong spirits dulling the pain in his leg slightly. He managed to swing his legs over the edge, putting him in a sitting position, Hopefully they're friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Luna was looking off in the forest, her tail flicking back and forth. When the bigger faunus stopped, she accidentally bumped into him from behind. She made a small noise and backed up a few paces, looking up at him. "Sorry," she said hastily, walking to his side. When she glanced up at him, he saw that he looked somewhat worried. She was about to ask him something before a loud crash caused her to squeak, her tail bushing out.

She blinked and began to look around for the source, her eyes wide. "Alban..what was that?" she said softly, growing worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 pm

"I believe that man over there caused that ruckus." Alban had turned to face the sound of an aircraft... flying much too low upon hearing the sound of a aircraft being much to close to the ground. Turning to its direction, he sees the second half of it as the storm of wood and metal flies just above the ground, eventually coming to a halt. Alban had taken a slightly different stance, in case they were in the path, but it veered off to the side quite a ways. Relaxing a bit after it comes to a halt, he takes a few steps toward it, stopping when he sees the door open and a faunus step out.

"I... believe that man over there caused that ruckus." Alban says to his walking companion before starting to head slowly toward the crash site. His weapon was still resting over his right shoulder, but he was walking slowly and maintaining a passive demeanor. As he gets closer, he shouts to the pilot. "That probably wasn't the best way to land such a vehicle, you know!"

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Brac let out a hearty laugh, his voice booming through the woods, "Well it's certainly not what I had in mind! That's for sure!" He called, relaxing a bit as the pair moved towards him. They didn't seem hostile, And they have no reason to be. You've had to deal with stuff like this before. He reminded himself. He then realized he was missing something. He felt around in his pockets, placing the flask down next to him. Damn, my scroll must've flown outta my pocket in the crash. He rummaged around in his overcoat for another moment, finding his second most important possession. He put the cigarette in his mouth, attempting to light it with a small lighter. Hands are shaking too much, He thought as he failed again to light it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Luna stared at the other for a moment, kind of hesitant to walk to him. After she saw Alban moving towards him, she shrugged it off and followed closely.
"Are..you okay?" she asked softly after she stopped in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:40 pm

"Perhaps vacating the premises before lighting your cigarette would be a wise decision. Your damaged vessel may decide to explode." Alban warns the man in front of him after getting close enough to use a quieter voice. Well, quieter than before. Alban's voice has always been naturally loud, and he's long since given up on trying to lower it. "Actually, it may be better to vacate the forest entirely, unless you plan to greet the inhabitants of this forest, as some of them will likely come investigate the noise."

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Brac managed to get the cigarette lit and took a deep breath, placing his head between his knees before exhaling. "If the crash didn't set this baby off," He said, "I doubt a little spark would do it. She's a pretty sturdy vessel, well, was." He said before he took another drag of his cigarette. He then looked at the smaller girl behind the man, "An yes, I think I'm ok, thank you for asking, although I must've tweaked my leg during the crash, because I'm probably not walking for a couple days." He answered as he exhaled, "As for the creatures of this lovely forest, you could definitely be right about that. Either the crash scared them away, or they are on their way here right now. However, I would rather not leave my cargo here for the wolves." He looked back up at the pair, Although there might not be any other option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Luna glanced at the man's leg for a moment, her tail swishing back and forth. She then looked up at Alban, waiting for him to decide. Were they going to help the man get his cargo from the wrecked ship or were they going to help him up and leave the area as quickly as possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 pm

"Hm. I can carry you out, but I doubt I can carry your cargo if your ship there was full. You will have to leave it and return for it at a later time." I hope he doesn't expect to escape with everything he was hauling with such a vessel. As he closed the last few steps between them, he stopped, lowering his mace and resting the dangerous end on the ground. It was easy to tell that he was still being somewhat cautious, despite his action. However, after a brief moment, he nods his head in greeting. "Alban Skyn. I'd be honored to assist you however I can. My companion here is called Lunar Lighte." He motions to her with his free hand.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Little Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Little Walk (Open)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Game of Truths and Dares [OPEN]
» What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)
» I walk a lonley road....
» A clown or a killer? (open)
» Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: