RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Smiling, she looks at Zack, "You do. I have taken out more than you, and we should probably finish this quickly."
Afterwards, she would break off from him, 'snapping' the spear into its components, she rejoins the fight, attacking with renewed vigour.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Aeden feels a little annoyed but the competition. "FIVE MORE!!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Aeden jumps at Shem. "THAT'S MY BARREL!!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Zack cracks his neck and knuckles before swinging Volc-Cannus around and around, once again changing himself into an unstoppable green spinning top before crashing through waves of Gat-Men. As he spins, Zack twists the handles of Volc-Cannus again, letting out rings of fire all around to take out targets farther away.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:00 pm

"I CALLED IT BEFORE YOU DID IN MY HEAD!!" Aeden tries to rip the barrel from Shems hands.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:05 pm

"You wanna play like that fine! Ill still drink." Aeden punches the barrel to make a hole to drink from. It doesn't brake. "Aaaahhh!! My hand!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Lucina is clearly bored so she walks over to the bar and sees Shem and Aeden looking rather......Drunk?
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm

"NOOO!! MY BARREL!!" Aeden tries to punch the barrel again. "AAAHH MY HAND!!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:13 pm

"FINE! IF I CANT HAVE IT NO ONE CAN!!" Aeden takes Deception X out and stabs the barrel. He then sends ice dust into the barrel freezing the contents.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:13 pm

((You guys notice me yet??))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Aeden starts to cry too. "You made me do it. It was the only way!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Lucina walks over and kicks the barrel over rolling it onto Shem and slaps Aeden IN THE FACE. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really REALLY. REALLY. REALLY hard.

She shouts" ARE YOU GUYS DRUNK! She sees drinks scattered everywhere...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Aeden looks through tears in his eyes toward Lucina. "Look Shem an angel!! Umm do angel grant wishes?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Lucina takes the barrel from Shem and throws it to the other end of the club.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:27 pm

"BARREL NOOO!!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:29 pm

When he heard a loud smack Tyler looked over in the direction of the sound, when he heard a girl yell at two Really drunk people, asking them if they were drunk. Just leave them, They aren't hurting anyone right now, besides, their so plastered that they wouldn't be able to hurt anyone if they wanted to. Tyler said as he stood, leaving his empty drink on the bar as he walked over to the girl and the two drunk men. Hi, Im Tyler, but most people call me Ty. I don't really care which you call me. He said to Lucina, looking at the drunken pair she was yelling at and shaking his head. Some people just don't know when to stop. He observed as he waited for the girls name.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Issac walks into the club and sees all the fighting and commotion. "I..... I don't...... Why? Why all this?" He sighs and walks up to the bar to see just what people like about alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next