RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 am

Chiyo was on her daily morning walk, gracefully walking in between the trees, her family cape dragging behind her blowing slightly in the gentle morning breeze. She was wearing her usual everyday clothes, the light shining off the buttons on her dress, her pink eyes shining as well. She came to the same bench she always did and waited for Naoto like usual, Naoto now usually accompanying her on these walks, and began to watch the sunrise uttering "It's always so beautiful" in her native language, captivated by the mornings beauty You will never sway me from...sshhh don't speak
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:17 am

"Yes. Yes it is. Lovely as always." Naoto said, sneaking up behind her and wrapping his tail around her head, covering her eyes, his footsteps practically inaudible thanks to his faunus traits. To him, it was the definition of a perfect morning. Not too cold, not too hot, soft breezes blowing his ponytail and making it sway gently. Warm sunrise and dew glistening like jewels on the grass. The pretty girl was just a plus.... A very large plus. "Guess who?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:23 am

"Naoto!" she exclaimed happily, having missed him for the past week. She got up from the bench and followed the tail, still blinded by the tail, until she came to Naoto and hugged him "I've missed you so much, how did you trip to the north go?" she said trying to calm herself down, just so happy to see her closest friend again. She gently slipped his tail off of her head so she could see him, his face more beautiful than the sunrise she had been captivated by just seconds ago now captivated by his face. Aww the happy couple back together again
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:27 am

Surprised at her sudden reaction, Naoto steps stumbles back a step as she hugs him, "Good guess." He said, laughing as he hugged back, running a hand through her hair. "I missed you too." He said, looking down at her warmly, his tail wrapping around her waist once as he gave a sincere smile. "How was it? Cold. That's the first word that comes to mind." He answered, his arms still around the girl. "I'm glad to be warm again."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:35 am

Chiyo giggled as Naoto's tail wrapped around her, tickling her slightly as it always did. She felt a burst of happiness knowing Naoto had missed her, feeling a warm feeling inside of her. She giggled once more when he told her it was cold, smiling widely at him "I should have come with you to keep you warm" she said still smiling Cheeky Chiyo realised her choice of words might lead him to think other things and corrected herself "With my semblance i mean, not in any other way" the awkward feeling she always got in these situations evident in the way she spoke
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:41 am

"That would have been appreciated." Naoto replied, noticing the possible connotations behind her words and chuckling softly as she quickly corrected herself. Wow I missed her. He thought randomly, simply happy being with her again. "Uh. Yes. Of course." Naoto said, somewhat awkwardly, seeing as he had the same thought she probably had as well. "With your semblance." For a moment, he clears his throat before speaking again. "Well then. Shall we?" He offered, gesturing his head towards the path, though he was completely fine as things were.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 am

Chiyo was glad that Naoto gestured towards beginning their morning walk together. Chiyo held out her hand to Naoto, wanting to hold hands as they walked around "Do you...do you mind if we.." Chiyo coughed uneasily, finding it harder to say what she wanted than she thought "..hold hands" she said finally getting what she wanted to say off her chest, although she was now blushing badly, embarrassed slightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 am

The sight of Chiyo acting so embarrassed for something that had grown natural to him makes Naoto smile, almost as red as Chiyo was. "I would not have it any other way." Naoto said, reluctantly breaking the hug as he stepped back and beside her. Cupping her palm in his, he laces their fingers together, surprised at how soft her hands were compared to his, still dry from the cold northern weather.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:20 am

Chiyo smiled when he agreed to hold her hand, feeling relieved he hadn't reacted badly to it. She allowed him to cup her hand and lace their fingers together, his hands feeling dry after his trip "You should sort your hands skin out, they're really dry" she said slightly concerned but not a lot, it wasn't a very bad problem but it was still a problem. She began walking her usual route with Naoto next to her, every so often looking up at him, resisting her urges.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:42 am

"It's fine." Naoto said, giving her hand a soft squeeze. "It'll go back to normal after a few days.... Probably." He added, saying the last word after a short pause to think. As they walked, Naoto noticed he was glancing at her every once in a while, sometimes catching her doing the same, their eyes meeting for a second before he averted his gaze. "S-so... how have things been while I was gone?" He asked, trying to make small talk to fill the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 am

The cool breeze blew Chiyo's hair slightly as well as her family cape. She kept her firm grip of Naoto's hand as she walked, enjoying the silence but longing to hear his voice again, it being like candies for her ears. Her ears pricked up when he began to speak, turning her head quickly to look at him "Nothing much, i spent some time with Aphelion again...although the time i spent with him is no where near as good as the time i spend with you" she said blushing slightly at what she had said but not correcting herself. However as they kept walking, her gaze was almost stuck on Naoto, unfortunately for her this caused her to trip over a tree root.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:40 am

Naoto enjoyed the feel of Chiyo next to him, her warmth oddly comforting in the cool weather. "Aphelion? You've made a friend! That's great!" He said, truly happy for her though a hint of jealousy and worry obvious in his voice, his tail drooping slightly. Hearing the rest of her sentence, an over powering warmth fills his chest, Naoto breaking into a wide grin. Seeing her begin to go down though, he reacts quickly, shooting his arms out to grab Chiyo by the chest and back, diving to land under her to cushion her fall.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 am

Chiyo fell and landing on Naoto, she quickly got up though so she wouldn't hurt him more than she might of already. She stood over him holding out a hand to him wanting to help him up "My knight in shining armor...,you shouldn't of done that, now your the one who needs help" she said, embarrassed that she had been so ignorant of the path she was walking, causing him to fall.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:13 am

"Please." Naoto said, politely waving her hand away as he stood up, brushing himself off. Good. She didn't feel that. He thought, remembering the soft feel of her chest on his hand. "I would go through much more, if only for you." He said, his voice uncharacteristically solemn and warm. "The important matter now though," He started, holding her hands and seeing if there were any injuries on them as he rubbed them gently. Seeing a small scratch, he brings her finger to his lips, kissing it softly. "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:50 am

As Naoto brought her finger to his lips and kissed it she smiled, although she pulled it away gently and replaced the finger with her own lips. She broke away the kiss and smiled widely whilst blushing I'm sorry, i shouldn't of done that, i'm fine by the way are you, i fell onto you she said with a hint of worry in her voice as well as embarrassment, lots of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:03 am

Chiyo's sudden kiss suprises Naoto, freezing on the spot yet his lips curling into a smile. Reflexively, his hands go around her, closer to her butt than her hips. He kisses passionately back but only for a second before she breaks away, Naoto leaning in to give a final peck on her lips before moving his head back, feeling a little unsatisfied. "It's... it's uh... fine." Naoto said, embarrassedly laughing, his eyes glued to Chiyo's, her breath warm on his face as close as they were. "I didn't dislike it, at least." He added, forgetting that his hands were still on her rear.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 am

Chiyo felt his hand on her butt but didn't mind due to the context of the situation, her bright pink eyes staring into his bright gray eye longingly. When he mentioned he didn't dislike it she giggled and said "Well then i hope you don't mind this" as he went in for a second kiss, this time it was longer and with much more passion. I knew you always had a soft spot for Naoto Stop im going to be sick in your mind It's ok Chiyo carry on i'll clean up after her
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:30 am

The kiss surprised him, though it was a happy surprise. Naoto kissed back just as forcefully, his decision making sent haywire just by being this close to her. Slowly, one hand slides up the back of her dress, rubbing the spot between her shoulder blades, the other hand staying where it was, though pressing a bit hard, as his tail unwound from his chest and wrapped around her leg. "I can't say I do." He said, breaking the kiss only momentarily, their lips still touching as he spoke, before going back.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:43 am

Chiyo broke off the kiss a final time and smiled "Do you want to go elsewhere and do some 'other things'" she said smiling widely. She grabbed his tail gently and wrapped and allowed him to wrap it around her body before holding his hand. "I know a little private place we can go and play some 'games'" she said giving him another small kiss.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 am

"Hmm.... These other things sound... interesting." He said, feigning ignorance as his tail tickling her belly though pointed downward on her stomach, the tip brushing the front of her crotch as it swung side to side. As she holds his hand, he squeezes it, the simple feel of her sending warmth through his body. "Lead the way." Naoto said, kissing back briefly, his tongue darting out to lick her lips affectionately before gesturing his hand towards the path they were on.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:45 am

Chiyo led Naoto through the route they normally took, sticking to the same route until they came to a fork in the road, instead of going their usual right Chiyo took Naoto left towards a medium sized shack. She inbolted the door and dragged Naoto inside, before flipping the light switch to turn on the one light bulb in the shack "So what do you want to do" she said kissing him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am

"Anything you wish." He replied, kissing back a bit more forcefully, purring as his tail wrapped around her leg once more, higher this time and pulling up the front of her dress to midthigh. His hand unconsciously went back to it's place on her rear, the other hand on the back of her head. "Anything you wish is my command." He purred, keeping their lips touching as he spoke before pressing them together again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Chiyo smiled as she broke off the kiss "Anything you say" she mumbled, moving her hands to his chest and pulling his shirt over his head "I love you Naoto" she said bluntly moving her hands to his waist, before pulling his dark gray slacks off, taking his shoes with them, and hugging him tight, giving him another kiss, her hands onhis back one around his shoulder blade area and one just above the root of his tail, massaging in small circles.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Chiyo's sudden forcefulness surprises Nao, but it a good way, his lips curling into a smile as he heard his words, his tail wagging happily at the massage, brushing her hand. Finding it odd that he was the only one getting naked, he fiddles with the clasp of her cape until it falls in a pile by her feet, not breaking the kiss for a millisecond. Soon, the rest of her dress follows, only underwear left, Nao's tail riding up her leg to brush against what little clothing she was wearing, his hands explored her body, eventually coming to rest on her butt and back, playing with the hem of her panties as well as the strap of her bra. "As do I" He purred, playfully nibbling her bottom lip. "From the day we met."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:58 am

Chiyo smiled at the skill he had used to undress her without breaking the kiss for a millisecond. She enjoyed the feeling of him nibbling her bottom lip and was ecstatic to hear that he had loved her from the first day thinking How could i have been so blind as to not see this Because your a complete moron? Kira no. Look Chiyo sometimes its hard to see peoples views towards you Chiyo began to move her hands towards Naoto's thighs and around to the front of his thighs, kissing him as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next