RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 pm

After spending a few minutes in silence Tyler had finished his water, his body now free of alcohol. So Pulling out his wallet he grabbed enough money to pay for all of the drinks he had ordered tonight. Thanks for actually taking the time to listen you two. He said to Shem and Aeden before stretching. I think Im gonna call it a night, Bye Aeden, Bye Shem. He said as he walked off to his Black and White Bike, slamming the keys into the ignition and gunning it, heading home past the swarm of Cop cars.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Johnny thought for a moment. He didn't want to head over to the hospital considering this incident. I need to lay low for a bit. After another minute or two, Johnny had decided and told Kirkka, "You know what, let's just head over to my place". He was still bleeding, though not as much as before. My floors...my poor, poor floors.... He sighed as we walked in the direction of his home. "Oh yeah, and thanks for the help".
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Kirkka follows Johnny's trail, saying, "Just lookin' out for and old friend is all. Also you owe me one." She grins, but it probably goes unnoticed since she is behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 pm

"Ah, okay. As long as you don't use it on something silly," Johnny told her as he waved his good arm to and fro.

They turned the next corner and had finally arrived at Johnny's home. As he went to unlock the door, he said, "Well, this is pretty much it. I should be able to handle him from here. You can get some refreshments if you'd like, or you can finish up whatever business you have. Up to you".
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Kirkka steps inside and lays Mao down on the couch/nearby location with cushions so he can rest. "I'm not gonna stick around. Don't want to be around just in case things go pear-shaped. You know how it is." She smiles, nods politely and heads out the door. "Later. Don't let that guy die and waste all my hard work carrying him here!"

Kirkka, now outside, looks around before pulling out her scroll and pulling up data on various people. After a minute, she pockets it and heads back to the Club's parking lot, grabs her car and... rolls out.(Yeah I went there.)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:58 am

Aeden finnally wakes up from his night at the bar noticing all his friends are gone. "Where is everyone? Argh my head." Aeden has a terrible headache and stumbles out the bar back to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 am

"This is the 8 o'Clock news on VNC, brought to you by Energon, the top Energy Drink to keep you active. Energon is the way to go for when you want 7 hours of energy and no crash afterwards."

"Good morning, Vale. Happy Sunday. I'm your host Cyril."

"And I'm Lisa Lavender. Last night, violence erupted at the Cottage, a popular club in downtown Vale supposedly run by the Gat Gang, for the second time in two months. The club first experienced violence from a couple Beacon Academy students, who became intoxicated and fought over drinks, damaging parts of the bar section and tables.

"The second incident was much more violent, as a Beacon student got into an argument with the Gat Gang over a car accident, where three of the gang's cars made an illegal turn onto a one-way street and collided with the student, who was driving an armored motorcycle. The gang's three cars were totaled, with about 20 injuries, while the student and his vehicle were miraculously unharmed. This led to the student, whose name is withheld for safety, to be thrown through the door of the Cottage and was forced to fight for his life against several of the Gats.

"The Beacon student quickly called on his drunken classmates for assistance, and soon there was a brawl. By the time the VCPD arrived, 88 of the Gats were disabled by the students, who all left the premises. Vale City News has obtained video from the police of the incident from the point of view of the student who was attacked by the Gats. We won't show the video here, as it is roughly 20 minutes long and depicts violent acts, including dismemberment and dislocation of nearly 60 Gats by only one student, who only used his knife the entire time. The only edits to the video is the student giving his name to the officers before he left the premises and the blurring of his classmates' faces."

"Thank you, Lisa. In other news, a Dust shop, named "From Dust to Dawn," was robbed by the Gats. The robbery was led by notorious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa."

"Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Right's protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17