RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dariuseng

dariuseng

A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:38 pm

It was a clear, quiet night on the streets of Vale. The wind was crisp and lightly blowing, and the street lights illuminated the sidewalk nicely. Lux walked to the right and slightly behind Tamaki, taking in the calm night. Lux wasn't exactly sure why the team leader had not wanted to let Lux contact one of his drivers to tale them back to Beacon, but Lux didn't really mind the walk. At this time of night there weren't many people on the street so Lux was able to feel relaxed, which was extremely helpful after all the chaos that had occurred that day.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Tamaki stopped at the bridge across the river. "Lux, why is it that you fight?" Tamaki asked while looking out toward the lights that shined off the river.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Lux suddenly stopped walking and looked at his leader before considering the question. After thinking for a minute while looking up at the sky he returned his look to Tamaki. "I fight to help people who need protecting and I fight to get answers to questions that no one asks," Lux said as he walked up next to his leader. "At least that's what I tell myself," Lux said before putting his hand on Tamaki's shoulder. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 pm

"Because I have begun to doubt my reasons." Tamaki said as he looked to his team-mate. "I fight to prove to myself, that I won't suffer the same fate as my father." Tamaki then looked out into the river longingly, as if said father was staring back at him. "I fight because I don't want to die Lux, and because I don't want anyone else too either. Even strangers like the ones we met today are constantly in danger, and every time something like today occurs I'm reminded that we can't stop everything with a sword and our wits." Tamaki then turned and put a hand on Lux's shoulders, "I'm tired of seeing the people I care about torn from me Lux. Can you promise me that you'll do your damnedest to prevent that? Can you make sure that you stay safe out there, against the Grimm?"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Lux just looked at Tamaki seriously, "Tamaki, I can promise that I don't plan on dying any time soon, be it to Grimm or something else." After saying this Lux turned and looked out over the bridge before speaking. "And concerning what you said earlier, it's the fact that we know we can't save everyone that means we should try and save anyone, at least that's what I believe."
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Tamaki's eyes suddenly shifted to the side as if to catch sight of something, he then put his hand on his sword and whispered, "Brace yourself, I have a very bad feeling about something."
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Lux didn't question Tamaki and soon had Lightning and Thunder in his hands, one in dagger form and the other in pistol form. Lux looked around, trying to figure out what threat Tamaki had noticed. "This feeling tell you anything a little less vague?"
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Tamaki paused for a moment and then said, "Yeah, it said, MOVE!" Tamaki then went to the ground, pulling Lux with him and bullets flying over their heads, the silhouette of a tall muscular man stood in the direction of the noise, followed by a slow clap.
"Good job gentleman, you know how to dodge, that really is a wonderful trait." A shining pair of sharp teeth and the glow of cat-like eyes protrude from the darkness, appearing to smile sadistically.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Lux didn't wait to see if his attacker had anything more to say. Lux jumped up and landed a small distance back from were he was before lifting up his dagger and pointing it right beneath the smile he could see before shooting a mid level bolt directly at what he assumed was the aggressor's center of mass.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:50 pm

A scream was heard but the silhouette didn't fall, instead it walked forward till fully within view, in his hands were what looked to be a passed out henchman, now to be strewn across the floor with one flick of the towering mans fist.
"Was that all rich boy? A couple fireworks and a taser? Pathetic." His tail swooshed back and forth as he began to chuckle, "Ha, hahaha, I only want to talk for now though, so I suggest you put the play things down and listen in or I may have to take more drastic measures."
He then began adjusting his gloves, awaiting a response.
Tamaki left his stance and took his hand of his sword, "What is it that you want? Who are you? Who is that you just used as a shield?"
Skotadi (evil guy) looked amused and then turned his head toward Lux, "And you? Do you have any more questions than samurai-kid over here? Or do you only speek in flashlight?"
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:51 am

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:44 pm

(Sorry)

Lux looked the Faunus over, making note of the person he had used as a human shield before examining the area around him. Lux had been targeted on occasion for kidnapping and knew that were their was one attacker, more were sure to be around and assumed that he and Tamaki were surrounded. Lux moved closer to Tamaki, taking up a position that let him cover his teammate's blind side before whispering, "He knows who I am, so this probably was planned. I assume we are surrounded and that any help will be delayed indefinitely." Lux glared at the leader of the group before taking up position behind his leader, keeping alert and trying to spot any other would-be attackers.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Tamaki looked backward toward his teammate, "I think your right, the bridge is still open if we make a break for it. Do you think we should listen to this guy?"
-
Skotadi then stepped forward, "Listen up, cause there'll be a test later. My name is Commander Katalixi, I'm the leader of the the Aries Core. I control this city, and what I say goes. I want both of you to attack a certain band of adventurous Mafia tie-ins, they hurt my boys a couple weeks ago, and I want revenge. If you do, I'll reward you. I don't care what you do to them, but I want them off the streets."
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:15 pm

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]   A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nighttime Walk to Beacon [Closed]
Page 1 of 1