RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of DRMS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Takes place Thursday Week 7

Spoiler:

Cheshire sat inside the dorm room alone recalling the previous day's events. He did not expect to be part of such a mismatched team and he certainly had no thought on becoming the leader of anything. Cheshire made it a point stating that he was a tactician but no true leader. He never even considered the idea. Yet here he was, his luggage unpacked, sitting on one of the four beds in their assigned room. There were two desks, a closet, a little coffee table, and a small electric stove in the corner. Across the walls were empty shelves with exception to the ones near the bed Cheshire claimed for himself already. The shelves were filled with hard covered books and he had a wall scroll of his favorite singer and idol tacked onto the wall. On the nightstand was another stack of books and a reading lamp.

Cheshire was sitting on his bed with a book in his hands titled "Through the Looking Glass". He was staring rather blankly at it though for his mind was drifting elsewhere. He did not think of himself as leader material and he still found it baffling that he now was a leader of his own team. If he recalled correctly the others were two female faunus and a human male.

Cheshire clasped a hand over his face, his ears dropping downward.

"Why in the name of everything sacred must I room with women of all things...."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Sam walked into the dorm with her mask and jacket on. She saw the man sitting there, and gave him a wave. She sat her stuff down on a bed and lied down. Well this should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Cheshire's ears twitched as he heard the new arrival but he didn't bother to look up. His heart beating nervously he inhaled deeply before letting it out slowly and closing his book.

"Welcome," Cheshire said looking up, "Your name is Sam correct? My name is Cheshire Schrodinger. Nice to meet you. I look forward to working with you in the future."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Sam looked up and nodded to him. She extended her hand for a hand shake. Well he sure is a interesting person. Sam was a fairly laid back person. She really was happy to be on a team. As long as no one pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Cheshire shakes her hand firmly and nods courteously. "You seem quite. You didn't speak much during the ceremony either. Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Sam lifted her mask up and showed a scar across her throat. She pulled out her scroll and typed. [Can't talk, dumb shit as a kid equals damaged vocal cords.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:13 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." Cheshire said immediately regretting his question, his ears folding down nervously. He rubbed the back of his head anxiously. "I'm really sorry... Um, so what can you do as a huntress? I specialize in tactical and speed combat. You?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Sam just smiled, and typed. [It's okay relax.] the when he spoke again she typed again. [I act as attack/defense/and support.] She held up her small box as she showed Cheshire.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Alexa opens the door and falls as she enters. She stands up and brushes off her dress and says "Hi! I'm Alexa nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm

"Oh dear," Cheshire mumbles as he sees the new arrival fall over, "Um... A pleasure. I am Cheshire Schrodinger."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Sam simply gave the girl a lazy wave. She had been tired, and looked forward to a nap. She typed for a bit and held up her scroll, [Name's Sam]
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Alexa smiles "Hi Cheshire!" She turns to Sam "Eh? Why can't you talk?" Alexa looks worriedly at Sam. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Sam just decide to take her mas off. She took off her mask and removed her hood. Her ears flickered as they got positioned. Her eyes dilated and adjusted to the light. She tilted her head up and showed her scar.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Alexa nods and says "Oh." Alexa smiles at Sam. "I hope we can be friends." She looks at Cheshire. "You too Cheshire."
Back to top Go down
Davin Masamune

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Davin yawned as he walked towards the dorms. His two blades rested on his hips as he made his way past door after door. His new team: DRMS, Aka, Dreams. He had to admit, the name was catchy. He shrugged as he stopped for a moment at the door before grabbing the handle and moving into the dorm room, taking a moment to assess the surroundings and catch his other team mates.

"Well, Didn't think I'd be the last one here..."

He said with a light chuckle as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well, Greetings everyone, Davin Masamune, at your service."

He said as he bowed some to the other three and closing the door as he looked around to catch a feel for everyone and see where exactly he stood in the group.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Alexa looks at Davin and waves to him. "Hi! I'm Alexa." She looks at Cheshire and Sam wondering if they are planning to chime in.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Sam just gave a lazy wave. She really just wanted a nap. (shit post)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:15 pm

"Ah yes, Davin. I saw you during the ceremony," Cheshire says giving a courteous bow of his head, "My name is Cheshire Schrodinger, the appointed leader. The young lady over there is Sam. She can't talk so please don't mind that she's a bit silent. Anyway it looks like we're all a team now..."

Cheshire inhales a long drawn out breath of air before slowly exhaling.

"Alright look," Cheshire murmured, "I don't think I'm worthy of being a leader... I certainly do not see what qualities I may have that could place me as a leader... I'm a tactician, a strategist, but that is not what makes a true leader. I can not lead, I can only advice... But now this position has been given to me. Whether I like it or not, I have a responsibility to this team. So I promise you this.... as leader, I will do everything for this team to guide them down the right path and help all of you of your journey to become hunter and huntresses. I hope to be able to rely on all of you and put my trust into each of you. I only hope that you may do the same of me... I look forward to working with each and every one of you. Let us aim for a future... where our dreams are our realities."

Cheshire bows to the three people in the room with a hand placed over his chest.

"Let us fulfill them together... as Team DRMS..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Sam gave him a round of applause. She typed a bit. [Nice speech man.] (Shitty post)
Back to top Go down
Davin Masamune

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Davin chuckled "But Cheshire, don't you see? Those two qualities are exactly why you were made leader. Remember, we're in this together and we need someone who can both come up with good strats AND has good tactics. The whole learning how to be a leader thing? You already got it. Knowing how to come up with good strategies and having good solid tactics for fights is crucial when it comes to leading... Least that's what I think. I cant do none of that, I just kinda rush in and slice shit up honestly, don't care much for making a strategy or no tactics but seeing as how you're the leader, I'll follow your lead"

He shrugged as he looked over at the others and smiled, giving the two girls a bow and as he sighed softly "So, which bed is mine?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Alexa hops onto a top bunk and puts in earplugs and begins to read a book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Start of DRMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of DRMS   The Start of DRMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of DRMS
Page 1 of 1