RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:12 am

Johnny was caught off guard this time by Aoife's speed, though really he should have expected it since her first attack. He activated the switch which extended the spear in order to block the sword, but he was too slow.  Aoife had managed to get in a decent slash on his right thigh before he was able to avoid the rest of the attack. He dropped to a knee for a moment. I can't afford to stay on the defense anymore. He stood up again and responded to Aoife by saying, "Sometimes you have to stand up for your comrades...even if they are pretty damn stupid sometimes. Well, a majority of the time". He aimed the staff in her direction and waited.

Mao, surprised by the armored Jet's speed, narrowly ducked. It was not without loss, however, as his hat tore into pieces and a few hairs descended to the ground. He rolls over, threw the dagger at Jet's head, and got up to run to the inside of Jet's swing hopefully making his axe ineffective. No blades left on me while fighting an armored guy...not good.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:20 am

Still not slowing, she continues to assault his position, making her movement erratic as to try and stop him from being able to watch her moves as easily. As she got close, she would go with the sword to try and bat his staff out of her way, the spear aimed at muscle and sinews in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:27 am

The hilt of the dagger thwacked Jet in the head, making him grunt in frustration. He got sloppy to allow that to happen. He stumbled back a bit and saw Mao rushing him. 'Well then. Hope he's ready for this.' Jet swung Paladin out wide as Mao got closer.

Last edited by Jetscream on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:47 am

Johnny's eyes darted to and fro following Aoife, though they were lagging behind little by little. Her speed...I don't remember the last time someone made my eyes work so vigorously. He also noted that even if he wanted to match her speed, there would no way he could now, not in this state. In the next instant, it seemed as if Aoife had flashed in front of him. Johnny decided to confront the sword had on, and his hands began to sting as he realized what she had been trying to do.

Though he did manage to counter the sword, he had no more time left. The spear crashed into Johnny's upper left arm. He swore as, falling back on his way down to the ground, he attempted to kick out one of her legs and well as another another swing at her torso with whatever strength he had left in his right arm.

--

Running towards Jet, Mao felt that the only way to win at this point was to outmaneuver him. As he got closer, he attempted to slide between his legs. This is my last chance.

Last edited by Kaliot on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:52 am

((If you like I can edit my post. Sorry, didn't think it'd count as a hit :/ sorry, I'll fix my post))

((Edited))
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:01 am

(OOC: It's fine you can edit it back. Gotta have a little warning next time, though :p

P.S. I don't think Mao can do anything to Jet at this point anyone unless you really want me to try something else)
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:09 am

((Ech I'm lazy though. Also it'll make me feel like a cheater))
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:18 am

(OOC: I had already found a way to incorporate it into his narrative, too :p. Edited)
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:23 am

Jet sees him dive down and slide at his legs. 'Well, that should've been expected...' he thinks to himself. He closes his legs and lifts his foot to Mao's face's elevation. Paladin swings back and Jet instantly lifts it above his head, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:30 am

Once I get through, I will just-. He was interrupted by a foot knocking into his forehead. Mao's head kicked back and next crashed into the ground. He slid for a few more feet, now unconscious, before stopping.

(OOC: Such is life. Out of commission until someone decides to wake him up)

Last edited by Kaliot on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 am

Jet lowered his axe to his side, seeing Mao limply slide. "Well, that worked better than expected..." Jet walks over and turns him on his stomach. He grabs the blades with the cables and starts tying Mao's hands together.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:06 am

Splitting the spear in two, she would have her foot kicked out but remaining on balance, using twin swords to slash at both the oncoming fist and the leg. With the clear intention of taking out his muscles and rendering him unable to fight, "Not bad! Didn't think you had such fast eyes compared to your slow thinking."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:58 am

Zack stops fighting the Gat-Men, noticing the two brawls happening behind him. "Oh, hey Jet! When did you get here? Those guys you and Aoife are fighting look way stronger than these losers. Do your best, guys, I'm cheering you on!" Zack shouts, waving his hands around to cheer on his two friends.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Bam. Bam! BAM! Hunter has now defeated around 66 of the Gats, while everyone else got 20 of the rest. Now would be a good time for the police to arrive, he thought, and time I wasn't here. Hunter watched Jet and Aoife as they duked it out with Mao and Johnny. As he left the bar area, Hunter made note to ask Ozpin to hold an intervention for all the drunks, disarming a few more Gats as he ran out the door. Before he jumped over the shattered glass on the ground, Hunter threw away the sword he was carrying.

"Don't move! VCPD!" Finally. The Vale City Police Department finally showed up. Hunter quickly put up an act.

"Oh, thank the gods you're here! The Gats are trying to kill me! I fought them all, but they sent, like 88 of them in! They're still inside!"

"Slag. Okay, you, you, and you, get in there and arrest the Gats. I'm calling in the SWAT teams for help." said the officer who was apparently in charge. Hunter watched as the police ran inside, then walked up to the officer.

"Officer, I have a video of what happened within the past hour. If I give it to you, may I go home? I have to study for classes."
"Video? What video? I don't see a camera on you."
"Look at my glasses." Hunter pointed. "These are Infinity Lens, capable of filming stereoscopic 8K videos in 9:32 resolution."
"Okay, kid. I'll take that video and let you go home." Hunter plugged his glasses into the police car's computer and uploaded a copy of the video. He was walking towards his bike when the officer yelled out.
"Hey, kid. What's your name?" Hunter stopped and turned.

"Hunter Thợ Săn. Leader of the Third Team: SNTS." He drove into the night.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Calling off her attack at the last second, she bounces out of the way of the oncoming fist and notices the Slick of Alcohol, Placing her flame sword against it, she sets it ablaze to ascertain the fate of the club, "Last chance, before you end up like this place." She warns Johnny, aiming Shadow at him in a threatening manner.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Aphelion sniffed the air. I smell burning alcohol... he thought. He looked behind him to see flames coming out of the girl's sword and slithering on the alcohol spill... right his way. Aphelion quickly jumped up and backflipped off a wall just as the flames almost caught up to him. He landed away from the fire, turned around and inhaled loudly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY BITCH?! YOU ALMOST FRIED ME!" he shouted at the girl, picking up two bottles of vodka and tossing them at her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Laughing at his misfortune. She gets hit by both the vodka bottles, her aura protecting her from the glass however. Shouting back, she goes, "Sorry what's that? I can't hear you over the sound of all the people I have taken out. I suggest you try and catch up to me and Zack's kill count."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:57 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't happen to get into fights with no purpose. Senseless violence is stupid." Aphelion said before laughing, "But look at you, Miss-Can't-See-Other-People-About-To-Burn, going in to fight a few measly goons and going all out. Silly waste of energy. Whatever you're called, I sure hope the vodka on you catches fire soon. If you don't burn up alive, do call me up to fight sometime." he said before noticing the SWATs coming into the building. He quickly jumped onto a nearby wall and, using his shuko, climbed up, hiding in the darkness below the roof.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:03 pm

"Alright right, you got me". Johnny retracted the staff and put it in his inner pocket before raising his right arm. "I'm done. Just don't burn the place down".
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Smiling, she looks into her pocket, retrieving a cyan vial. Swapping the dust contents to that from the sword, she starts using the Ice dust to extinguish the fires, making sure that any further structural damage is kept to a minimum, "See? Wasn't that easy?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Jet finished tying up Mao's hands and layed him on the bar, rubbing his forehead where the knife had hit him. "Ow... I need a helmet..." Jet picks up Mao by the waist and brings him over to a few policemen.

Last edited by Jetscream on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:23 pm

OOC: FYI, police and swat teams are here.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:26 pm

"Yeah, yeah". Johnny walked off to find Mao. The Feds were now here so it became imperative. After limping around for a couple of minutes, he found him being carried by a guy in a suit of armor. Yeah...

Johnny walked over and nonchalantly patted Jet on his chest. "I'll take care of this now," he said as he grabbed Mao's collar attempting to dislodge him from Jet's hold.

Last edited by Kaliot on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Finishing to get rid of the worst fires, she jumps over to Jet, grinning heavily as she returns to her default of fire, "That was fun! May head to the Hippogriff for the night to keep up the festivities."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Jet scowled at Johnny. "Who the hell are you? Why did you and this guy attack Aoife?" He asks Johnny, a growl in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Not sure how to react to Jet's concerns for her, she just goes, "Don't worry, I'm fine. Though I am off to fight and drink!"  Smiling she then yells out while walking towards the door, "Come along Zack, Round two for the Dance machine shall begin!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Being as quick as he can, Aphelion scales down a wall to reach a catwalk. From then, he quietly proceeds to leave the building by going up onto the roof and then jumping to a smaller nearby building. He didn't feel like talking to cops today... or paying for that beer tap he broke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next