RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Aeden stands up abruptly which rips off the part of his shirt Shem was holding. "It went umm THAT WAY!!" Aeden points toward the crowd. "Lets go get it!!"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Johnny quickly hopped off at the last of the steps. "Okay everybody, just calm...down." His voice trailed off. The fight seems to have stopped. These guys... Johnny continued to talk again. "If you really have the need to fight, I suggest taking it outside. I mean seriously, enough damage has been done to this place!" Johnny looked towards one of the persons involved in the fight. He and his friend seemed happily drunk. Johnny sighed as he walked over to them. I really hope these guys are sober enough to be reasoned with...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Aeden sees his friend in distraught. "Not if I can help it!! AAHHH!!" Aeden rushes into the crowd knocking several people over. "Where is it!!" Aeden searches the ground for Shem's labcoat and finally finds it. "Shem I found it!!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Finally, the effects of Lucina's dust end and Zack returns to normal. "Whew... That was really fun! And I got a taco! Guess everything worked out in the end, huh?" Zack leans one arm on the table, focusing on Alex. "Got anymore tacos? That one was really good!"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 pm

"Huh? Oh, no there aren't any tacos left. Alex replies. To be honest, I didn't think I'd even find one back here."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:00 am

Zack yawns, standing from his seat. "Darn, too bad. Guess I should probably head back to the school now. It's about time for me to change Geoff's water. I'll see ya later!" Zack gives a smile and a wave as he begins to head towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:07 am

well thats enough for tonight
Zwei got up and made his way to the door
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 am

The club had died down significantly. The students weren't fighting anymore, Zack isn't doped up anymore by Lucina's Dust trick, and Johnny has seem to have gotten control of the club.

Unfortunately, that was all about to change.

A figure suddenly flies through the front sliding glass doors, shattering them to bits as it passed Zwei. The figure flew in with such a force that it bounced off Dedbe4r the DJ's setup, stopping the music, and landed in the center of the room. Several students look at what caused the party to stop, murmuring as they looked on.

"What was that?"
"No, I don't want to have special alone time with you."
"Five shots of whiskey, please."
"I think someone got thrown into the room!"
"Who is he?"
"More vodka."
"I was told there'd be strippers."
"Oh frag. I think that's the leader of Team 3: SNTS!"
"Is that Hunter? What happened to him? Where's his sword?"

T-Minus Twenty-One Minutes
"Damnit. I forgot to buy more milk and Energon (OOC: His favorite energy drink)." Hunter turned around and sped back to the city.

T-Minus Fourteen Minutes
"'Lucky Ducky's Supermarket is closed.' Goddamnit." Hunter drove off in search of another shop.

T-Minus Seven Minutes
"Here's 7 Lein. Have a nice night." Hunter left the little shop called From Dust to Dawn. It's fortunate they're open this late.

T-Minus Two Minutes
"It's not my fault. You ran the light with your truck, not me and my armored bike. Don't your red-tinted glasses help you see the color red?" Hunter asked. "Hey, wait, why are a bunch of guys in suits here all of a sudden?" He backed up a few steps. "Wait, are you guys Junior's men?" He got grabbed by the collar."Aw, crap."

T-Minus Zero Minutes
"Guys, get back." Hunter got off the floor, wiping the blood from his nose and looked around, spotting Johnny the Gat quickly. "Yo, Johnny! If you get out of this alive, can you tell your gang I didn't start this?"

Hunter turned and looked at the entrance. About forty red-glasses wearing Gat Men marched through the shattered glass, all armed with a variety of swords and axes. He looked around the club. Looks like most of us are armed. Good.

"Everyone, listen up. These gentlemen and I had a little dispute, and they are persuading me that I was wrong. Anyone want to help me prove them wrong instead?" Hunter drew out his knife and took up an attack stance.

This is going to be fun.

OOC: Hunter's giant sword is currently outside with his bike and three totaled cars.

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:23 am

Zack turns away from the entrance, rushing back inside the club. "MORE FIGHTS!" He yells, grabbing Volc-Cannus off his back, aura glowing a deep, jade green.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 am

"Alex grumbles, "This is probably coming out of my pay, too." He throws three special explosive throwing knives at the floor in front of the Gat Men, triggered to explode if they detect any movement.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:31 am

a fight eh? Why not he was pissed as it was needs to blow a little steam
Zwei drew fortissimo and flipped down his hood
"WHO WANT TO DIE FIRST?"
That was of his favorite tricks scare them and make them hesitate but force them to come to you
He loaded a clip and switched to blade mode
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:50 am

((Gonna sleep guys if you guys continue you can do whatever with zwei just dont kill him ))
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:54 am

Kirkka looked down from the second floor, leaning on the rail as the events events unfolded below her. She sighs, and makes a headcount of the students. Hmm... from what I've seen, it'll likely be okay. But this isn't really what I was hoping to accomplish here. This little bit of  excitement will probably ruin my meeting. Shoot.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:07 am

Sighing, she leaves her corner and withdraws Her twin Dragons, jumping down to the front door as she grins, "Finally. Let's see if my training has been paying off."

With that comment she activates the dust in White Dragon, the Sword lighting up in flames.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:12 am

Johnny, walking towards the two drunks, froze in place as something came crashing through the entrance to the club. He held his stance for a few seconds before quite a few members of his crew entered the building following the crash. As they walked in, Johnny noticed some of the Beacon students getting ready to fight. Ignoring Hunter's request, he raised up his arms into the air, his hands molded into fists. He opened his mouth as if to yell, but nothing came out.

Sometimes...sometimes it is hard to be the nice guy. Everyone just wants to fight fight fight fight fight. You know, if people actually talked things out, the world would probably be a better place! I mean, all we want to do is run a club and people just keep-. Johnny continued to rant inside his head.

After having vented a little, he decided to calmly make his way up to the DJ booth which was basically , at this point, destroyed. Luckily, the mic was still functional. "First, I would like everyone to CALM. DOWN." Johnny half-yelled into the microphone. I just have to stay calm now, stay calm. "I would like...an explanation...as to what is going on". Johnny had to exhale mid-sentence to keep himself level. He pointed to Hunter. "You! What appears to be...the problem?"

(OOC: I shall return in the morrow)
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:39 am

"You! What appears to be... the problem?" Johnny yelled. Why did he pause? Dramatic effect or anger? Hunter thought. Everyone was involved in a Mehican Standoff. Hunter looked around and realized the club was filled with Beacon Students. Uh oh. He thought. I forgot it's Friday today. Everyone's got their eyes on the leader of the SNTS. Even Shem and Kaytlin were there. Seems Shem is drunk already. Now, Hunter was pretty pissed at the Mob for throwing him, but he can't go around looking like the guy who starts fights for fun. He's the leader of the 3rd Team: SNTS.

Hunter turned around and spoke to Johnny. "I was driving back from some shop with milk and my Energon drink when some of your guys decided to turn drive right into me and my bike."

"You totaled three of our trucks and hospitalized 14 of our men!" one of the assembled Gat Men shouted.

"You guys were going the wrong way on a one-way street! All I want to do is go home, not get thrown against my will into the the club!" Hunter shouted back, then returned his attention to Johnny. "That's all that happened. Now, if you would kindly-"

"Hunter! Heads up!" What? As he did the opposite, Hunter felt a disturbance in the air as a red Gat sword whizzed past where his head was. Using his momentum from crouching, Hunter did a 270 degree leg sweep and knocked the Gat down. As the Gat fell, Hunter slashed with his knife into his attacker's knees and hands, disabling him.

Watching as the Gat writhed on the floor, screaming as he held his knees, Hunter looked at the rest of the Gats. I may be a Huntsman, but I am not a killer.

"All students of Beacon, listen up!" Hunter shouted. "As the current team commander in charge of this situation, hear this: if you are up for a fight, remember, disable them only. You may toy with them all you want, but no kills. If you kill a Gat, you may be charged with second degree murder.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 am

Laughing at his attempt to tell her what to do. Aoife jumps straight into the fray. Aura blazing as she starts to attack, Shadow working to deflect any oncoming weapons, and White Dragon cutting into fat with incredible accuracy to not hit organs or blood vessels, the cuts cauterizing immediately to cause additional pain.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:39 am

Kirkka quietly assembles her staff as club patrons and bystanders scramble past trying to flee or escape the approaching battle. Fully assembled, she holds it in one hand, showing its full length and leaning on it a bit. Well, this could actually make a decent report for when I get back. Perhaps not all will be lost. She considers her options on what to do. It would certainly be a shame to see these people die, hopefully the students will take heed to Hunter's words. She looks to her left at the now vacant table, and decides to take a seat in the chair, staff resting in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:37 am

My crew can be so stupid sometimes, Johnny thought as he watched one of them take a swing at Hunter. All his anger and frustration subsided; his mind became empty. Still holding the mic, Johnny let out in an ominous voice, "To you that interrupted me while I was in the middle of attempting to settle this issue, I will make sure you receive a harsh punishment following your inevitable beating". Once that was said, thoughts filled Johnny's head again. He felt that he should probably advise his peers that killing a student of Beacon would be punished personally, especially since Kirkka was nearby, but considering how many students were hanging around, he felt it would be a bit...unnecessary.

As Johnny started to walk away, he remembered something and quickly grasped the mic one more time and simply said "I tried" before descending the stairs of the DJ booth, hands in pockets. He debated as to whether or not he would join the fray. On one hand, one his his peers basically caused this by going again his wishes. On the other hand, his comrades were his comrades and they had to stick together. Johnny sighed. The things I try to do to keep these hotheads from fighting a battle they can't even win and they blow it within seconds...

-

Mao chuckled has he recognized Hunter from a mission a couple of months back. First, it was the teacher. And now it's him. And I thought that this situation couldn't get any worse for me. He watched Kirkka move to a vacant table on the second floor which shortened the distance between them. If I had known it would end like this, I wouldn't have even came here! As Johnny continued to talk, Mao could sense the annoyance in his voice. He was clearly done with the whole situation. Mao knew he would have to get ready soon.

Last edited by Kaliot on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add in Mao's piece)
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 am

After incapacitating the first five who she came close to, she jumped back to allow them a breather, swapping from dual swords to sword and spear, Aoife grins and keeping her bouncing steps up, shouts at them, "Come on! Who's next to try and hit me? Shouldn't be scared of a little girl, though you may get scratched!"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:12 am

Declan looked down from the railing at his fellow students fighting on the dance floor. "One day. Just one day where nothing terrible happens, is that too much to ask for?!" He says angrily to himself as he makes his way to the stair leading to the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 am

no killing?...thats fair
Zwei takes aim at several of the mobs feet hoping to slow them down

Last edited by kellenredx on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:22 am

Deciding to resume the fight, she turns White Dragon into a spear of piercing flames. Storming a group by herself, she fights in a flurry, setting clothes alight and weapons flying, her footwork aiming to confuse the would be enemy, singing to herself calmly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:03 am

Kaitlin walks over to the bar and sees a drunk Shem and a drunk Aeden.

She starts to record them.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:38 am

As soon as the fighting starts, multiple Gat Men start rushing forward. Some are intercepted by the various fighting Beacon students, the others have seemingly forgotten about the explosive throwing knives still stuck on the ground. As the Gat men crowded around it, the motion detector goes off, sending the Gat Men flying around in different directions, resulting in multiple small groups of Gat Men scattered around the dance floor.

Alex notices the two drunks, passed out in front of the counter. He also spots a girl recording them, looking fairly amused with herself. "Hey, you're Shem's girl, right? Can you help me move him behind the counter?" Alex asks, as he starts to drag Aeden over the counter to safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next