RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24

The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Chiu hadn't been there long. She was already a little buzzed from a couple whisky sours, but that never took her too long. Despite the battle taking place on the dance floor, Chiu had uncharacteristically chosen to stay out of it. She was in a drinking mood tonight, not a fighting mood. While the two weren't exactly mutually exclusive, the type of drinking she had planned tonight made the latter...problematic.

Stepping around a boy who desperately tired to avoid a very angry looking girl, Chiu walked up to the bar. She was more of a Whisky girl, but she didn't trust herself with this much violence around her and Whisky in her system. Deciding on a old fall back, she caught the bartender's attention and ordered. "Double vodka and cranberry. Top shelf."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:33 pm

"Good on you, Aeden!" Issac lifts his half empty bottle towards Aeden. "Why can't I make friends like that? I'm want more, Barkeep!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Kaitlin pushes Shem's face away watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:38 pm

"Love you too but... try not to hate me for this..."

She smacks him with all her might.

"SOBER UP! I CAN HANDLE MORE ALCOHOL THAN YOU!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Kaitlin is getting annoyed so she knocks Shem out with a wooden mug.

"Didn't know he was a Masochist..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Aeden and Ty tumble to the floor. "Never talk about Lucina like that! She is the most beautiful girl you will ever meet!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Kaitlin pinches his ear.

"So why the hell were you drunk."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 pm

"Okay..."

Kaitlin goes in nine-tailed mode.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Kaitlin kicks him in the *ahem* with the power of the strongest person on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:22 pm

When his head hits the floor and his new friend starts to yell at him Tyler knew he wasn't getting out of this unharmed unless he agreed with him, but he was worried this would only make him angrier. Oh to hell with it! Okay, Okay, I'm sorry! It won't happen again! He said as Aeden started yelling at him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Aeden cracks a smile. "Oh okay." Aeden gets up and helps Ty back up. "Hey everyone, next rounds on me!!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 pm

"Shem get us our drinks!!" Aeden looks around for Shem and finds him on the floor. "Shem what happened? Did Cat do this?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:27 pm

When his friend helped him back up and said that the next round was on him Tyler smiled and walked over to the bar. Cherry Coke please He said to the bartender before looking around and smiling at the controlled chaos. *sigh* This is what I've been missing... he said as he waited for his cherry Coke.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 pm

"Fine..."

She hands the bartender a 50.

"Make sure the one I just kicked and the one who just started a fight get knocked out."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 pm

"Yea drinks!!"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Turning to the girl in purple, Chiu towards her and then her boyfriend. I think I liked him better when he was unconscious. Brief as it was." She said. "If you'd prefer I can rock him to sleep for you." She suggested, looking around the club."I'm sure there is a large enough rock around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Kaitlin looks at the girl.

"I'll help you find a rock while he drinks stupidly."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 pm

OOC: Too lazy to cater to everyone's drink needs while I'm AFK, so I'll just put down this IC stuff... Also, the Special is GIGANTIC, so there's still a whole crap ton of it left...

IC: Alex continues to serve drinks to the customers, seemingly unconsciously. He also takes the 50 from the counter and put it in his shirt pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next