RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 am

Argent, caught by surprise, kissed back for a few seconds before remembering what he was doing. Sitting up, he picks her up and deposits her back on the bed. "No." He said, maybe a little too forcefully as his hand swiped across the bed, looking for the rest of her underwear 'til they found a pair of red panties. Quickly sliding her legs into them, he finds his own clothes, deeming her dressed enough for the night.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 am

"Tee-hee~ You kissed baaaack." Claire giggled as she tugged down on her panties slightly, not enough to take them off but enough to give him something to look at, "That means you do want to~ Don't worry, I won't blame you, not at all!" she wagged her tail invitingly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 am

"You won't have to." Argent said, buttoning his pants and threading his belt through the loops. He found his vest but his shirt was still nowhere in sight. "Claire, I won't forgive myself if I do anything while you're like this." He said, pulling her into a warm embrace, her head on his shoulder. "You understand that, right?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:49 am

"Meeeeeanie." Claire said, sliding her hands down and lifting his pants slightly to let her move in there, "I just want to have some fuuuuun with you, pweeeeease, there's nothing wrong with wanting to **** me~" Evidently, not mattering whether he wanted to or not, she was going to try and make things go her way.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:53 am

"Claire, you mean the world to me. I couldn't forgive myself if I allowed that." He said, smiling sadly. Holding her chin between his index finger and thumb, he pulls her close, planting a kiss on her lips, not a shred of lust in sight. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said, standing up and putting on his vest, resigning himself to be shirtless underneath it. "Good night, Claire."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:10 am

"He-Hey! You're not leaving, are you?" Claire moved up and reached out to him, "Don't leave..." she went to grab him and pull him back into bed, tail wagging slowing down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:21 am

"I'll be back tomorrow. Promise." Giving a sad reassuring smile as he crossed a finger over his heart. Argent gives her a few head rubs before getting up to stand by the door. "Love you, Claire." He said dejectedly as he stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 am

Claire looked at him with saddened eyes as he was leaving. She dug herself under the covers and took her pillow, hugging it tightly and even biting into it, tears flowing down her face as she realized what has happened, quiet sobbing starting soon after.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:43 am

With a click, the door shuts behind him, Argent leaning against it and sliding to the floor. He stays there for a few seconds, his mind swimming with what just happened. Sighing, he stands up, taking one look back at Claire's door before walking down the steps towards the deliveries department.

[Time skip to next morning]

Argent woke up from a night of dreamless sleep. As soon as he'd gotten home, he'd spent the next hour lying in bed, a marathon of thoughts in his head before passing out. He remembered his promise the next morning though, quickly running through his morning ablutions before excusing himself from work that morning and getting on his bike before his 'manager' could protest. Arriving at the pizza shop, he passes once again through the backdoor, jogging up the stairs to knock at the door. "Claire, you awake?" He asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:11 am

Claire, who has spent a larger portion of her previous night damning herself for how she was coming onto him, was in a deep, tired slumber, eyes puffed red from the crying, still hugging the soft pillow which now had Argent's shirt wrapped around it, both the pillow and the shirt slightly dampened by her tears.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:11 am

Argent's heart sank as he open the door and saw Claire curled up in her bed. Silently shutting and locking the door behind him, he walks up to the bed, taking off his shoes before sliding in beside her. Slowly, he pulled a blanket over the both of them, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her close and burying his face into his shoulder. His heart sank even lower as he saw the watermarks on her cheeks and pillow, causing him to press himself tighter against her, slowly whispering apologies into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:30 am

Claire, awakened by the hug, looked around hazily. The sound of Argent's voice struck her like a bullet, and his apologies made her stomach hurt. I'm the one who's meant to be apologising... The guilt made her hug the pillow tighter, only sound in her mind being his words and her inner voice, begging him to stop.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am

"Hey hey hey..." He said, unknowingly repeating what he had said the night before, albeit in a much softer tone. "Enough crying, I'm gonna start too if you keep it up." Gently pulling the pillow away, he slowly flips her around to look at him. The look of her face nearly caused his heart to fall out of his chest, his supposedly comforting smile sagging as he saw her bloodshot eyes. "I'm sorry about last night." True it wasn't much but it was all he managed as he put his arms around her, Claire's arm under his neck as he rested her chin on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 am

"Idiot... Shut up..." Claire squeaked out weakly as she writhed out of his hug and turned once more, away from him, her guilt rising tenfold from how warmly he was treating her, "I'm the one who should be sorry... Getting all reckless in the heat..." she took his shirt from the pillow and handed it backwards to him, "Here, you can leave now..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:58 am

"You think I came back for the shirt? Hell with the shirt." Argent said, pulling her back to him by the waist, pressing his chest against his back. "I promised I'd be back. Here I am." He said, "I promise not leave. Here I am." Argent began to blink, his eyes turning glassy at how Claire was reacting but he refused to have anymore crying. "I promise to never let you cry again. Here I am."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:07 am

Claire squeaked slightly at being pulled back and dropped her head, "B-But it might happen again... And even then I might be much more forceful... I don't mind you leaving, but if it's because of me..." she sniffed and snuggled herself up to him, tears dripping right by his chest, "T-Then..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:16 am

"Then I'll stay." Argent said, not minding the drops soaking into his shirt as he hugged her close. "I won't sleep with you but I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:26 am

Claire closed her eyes and gave off a broken breath. She turned back around to face Argent and pulled herself up, giving him a brief kiss before setting her forehead on his, "I-I'm okay now, so... if you want to do anything with me, just ask. And please, be honest with me, I'll feel a tenfold worse if you have a bottled-up desire I could make true for you right now." she attempted a weak smile before opening her eyes and looking at his, glossy, "You can start by crying, keeping that in is not healthy..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:40 am

"Anything I ask? Bottled up desire? Well there iiiis one thing." Argent said, a small smile returning as she turned to him. His hand behind her neck, he plants a deep, warm kiss on her lips, savoring the warmth of her, the taste of salt from her tears not noticed. "I can't do that, Claire." Argent said as he reluctantly pulled away, smiling genuinely. "What kind of guy would I be if I let my girl see me cry?" He said as a lone tear drop rolled down his cheek from his right eye.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:44 am

"Nope, I saw a tear, you cried!" Claire poked him in the cheek before grabbing his head and stuffing it into her chest, one hand moving to gently stroke his hair, "And if you let me see you cry... you'd be a pretty lucky kind of guy." she giggled feebly, "You know, I think you should take a nap. I insist that you do."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 am

Argent only manages the chuckle, no words escaping through his wide grin. "I'm glad you're back, Claire." He whispered, shifting to level his face with hers, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. "Don't ever scare me like that again." He said, two more tears coming from his eyes, these ones less of sadness and more of joy.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 pm

"Ssh..." Claire continued to stroke his hair and pushed his head back into a protective embrace, even giving him a little jiggle as a 'thank you' gift, "Sleepy sleepy little Argie..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

"Little? I'm a head taller than you." He said, chuckling lowly. "But if you insist, fine. One condition though." He said, pulling a pillow under both of their heads. "You're sleeping with me. Not that kind. Sleep-sleep with me." Argent said, rubbing her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Claire giggled and shook her head, "No, I already slept a long time. You're gonna sleepy, I'm gonna do something good for you." she winked seductively and kissed him on the forehead, taking off his clothes and tossing them aside, "And what did I say? No clothes in the house." she tucked him in and left the bed, closing the window curtains and turning off all lights, "Sweet~ dreams~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Well she's still coming onto me but not as much. Argent thought as he put his hands behind his head in the darkness, wondering which Claire he was with. "Sure, good night." Argent said, somewhat sarcastically, as he shut his eyes, still wide awake and simply waiting for whatever Claire was undoubtedly going to throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Claire, meanwhile, took off her underwear and tossed it onto the bed beside Argent. She opened a small side door, one which used to house a wardrobe, and disappeared inside the small room, turning on the light inside but not too bright to make sure she wouldn't wake him up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 pm

The thump of cloth beside him caused one of Argent's eyes to open, seeing light coming through the crack under a door. Huh. I've been wondering what was in there. He thought, shutting the eye again and sighing deeply. Wonder if I'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next