RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 am

"Go on ahead without me, I gotta brush my teeth and whatnot." she got up with his help, smiling at him, "Can't really make out like this, can we? Also..." she took the towel from his waist and tugged it off, hanging it on the side, "First rule of living with me is no clothes in the house, and since you're spending the weekend here you're abiding by the rules."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 am

"Since when was I spending the weekend here?" Argent said, smiling as he stood up. "I mean, not that I object or anything." Walking over to quickly kiss her on the cheek, he rubs her ears quickly. "Also, how are we supposed to do um... decent... things when you're always distracting me with this." He said, gesturing to her body. "Clothes come in useful sometimes you know." Argent said, pausing shortly before adding. "Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:33 am

"Nope, you're gonna learn to restrain yourself even when we're both naked. I know where you were 'washing thoroughly' you pervert." she moved over to the sink and took out a bottle of mouthwash, opening it, "Besides, I do decent things naked all the time. It' really not that hard." she poured herself a small cup of mouthwash liquid and drank it, starting to gurgle on it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 am

"Pervert? Says the girl who told me to do it." He said, grinning at her reflection as he stood behind her, holding her waist. "But if you insist, I'll have to comply." He said, as he walked towards her room. "Your fault if I get distracted and you get no cuddles though." He added over his shoulder, as he dropped onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:11 am

Claire spat out the mouthwash and rinsed her mouth before getting to the toothbrush, "If you don't give me cuddles you won't get nice Claire." she said before starting to brush her teeth, stopping after a few seconds, "Oh, help yourself." she pointed to the mini-fridge in the corner of her room.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:23 am

"Thanks." Argent said pulling out two cans of beer, popping the top on one and setting the other on the bedside table. Taking a drink, he gives a content sigh as he sets the half empty can down. "Hurry up so I can cuddle my girl already." He said, grinning as he pat the bed next him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:29 am

Claire spat out the remains of the toothpaste and drank some water to rinse her mouth, "Hey, I'm being nice and making sure you don't get any unwanted taste in your mouth, so you better have patience." despite that, she walked out of the bathroom, not having bothered to dry herself. At fist moving to where he gestured, at the last second she pounced onto him, knocking him onto his back and moving to make out with him, tail wagging furiously.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:37 am

"I was expecting cuddling, He said in a break between kisses, "But this is fun too. Buuuut" Quickly pulling her down so she lay beside him, her back to his chest, he pulls a blanket over the both them, his arms wrapping around her waist and chest and hugging her close. "Now now Eclair, you just got out of the bath. It'd be a shame if you got dirty again, wouldn't it?" He said, his words sending his breath to the nape of Claire's neck. "I'd have to go through all that trouble again."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:42 am

"Would you mind though?" Claire rubbed his thighs with her feet, "Would you not enjoy rubbing me all over my body?" she fixed herself to be as close to his hips as possible, "Would you not want to be apologized to again? Because from what I'm seeing..." Claire giggled, "You would~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:31 pm

"Hey," He said, rubbing her head, "I never said I didn't enjoy it. But you gotta tell me," Hugging her close, he rests his forehead on the back of her's, the scent of shampoo incredibly sweet to him, "Did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:36 pm

"How could I not? It was you, after all. Besides..." her hand landed on his chest, rubbing it softly as she slipped her head out and rested against him with her whole body, "Just making out won't get us dirty enough for another bath, so we can stay in bed a while more." she put one finger on his lips, not letting him speak and guiding both of his hands to her tail, "Now, you can be soft and sweet, but can you be wild and rough?" she teased, moving in for another long-lasting kiss.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 pm

"You're not too subtle, you know that." He said, giving her a deep, warm, kiss back. "I like to consider myself an all around good guy, so I think I can handle that." Slowly, one of his hands slides up and down her back, the other stroking her tail somewhat more forcefully than normal. "Now the question is, can you handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:19 pm

"Mmph, please, stroke it harder~" she moaned onto him, face reddening up slightly as she dug herself into a kiss, returning his previous one with more warmth and depth than ever, eyes flaring up as she started shaking her hips and her torso.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Nope. Not subtle in the least Argent said as his lips were suddenly sealed by her's. Following her command, he strokes harder, lightly tugging on it from time to time, his hand occasionally moving from her tail to her rear. "You know," Argent said, pulling away for a second, his hands still stroking, "I'm not sure what'd be worse, if she'd walked in on us in the bath or right now." Pulling her back in for another deep kiss, he adds. "Cause I don't think I'd notice right now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:29 pm

"Hey!" Claire pressed herself against him and frowned, "Forget her, focus on the tail. For all I care she could be sitting out the door and watching, I just want you to make me feel good." moving back in to a kiss, she instead slipped to the side to bite his ear and grit it between her teeth, moans escaping her mouth as she puts one finger in his mouth and rubs his tongue lightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:04 pm

"Woah, that's new." Argent said, his voice distorted by the blockage in his mouth. Sighing in resignation, he bites down slightly on her finger, rubbing back with his tongue. Tugging more on the tail, his other hand begins to explore the rest of her body.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Not replying, Claire moved herself to arc over him, biting deeper into his ear, the tail trying to wag but failing due to being handled by Argent. Her right leg started kicking backwards as she wrapped her spare arm around Argent and forcefully pressed her own chest into his, beginning to pant heavily through the ear bite.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:59 am

"Feisty, aren't 'cha?" Argent said, wincing slightly at the bite, his hand prying between their chests, coping a feel at the same time, giving a bit more space between them but only slightly so. Pulling free from her bite, he moves to look at her face to face. "You're pretty excite...." He said, moving into kiss her but stopping halfway, noticing the look she had. "Claire... you okay?" Argent, cupping her cheek in one hand, the other letting go of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:20 am

"Heeeey... Why'd you stoooop." she reached back frantically in search of his hand, looking down at him in a daze-like state, "C'moooon, caress it with all your might..." she leaned her tail down and started whipping it into his crotch area, "I thought we were going to do fuuuuuuuun stuuuuuuuff..." she leaned down, closing her eyes and pushing Argent's hand back, giving him a lick on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 am

"Hey hey hey..." Argent said slowly, sitting up and gently pushing her to sit on his lap. Slowly, he puts the back of his wrist to her forehead, cheek, then neck, an eyebrow arching as he felt her hot skin. He'd heard of stuff like this before, one of their employees has first hand experience, but this was still something new to Argent. "C'mon." He said, picking her up and lying her down on the bed as he stood up. "Let's get you dressed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 am

"But... but..." Claire moved over on the bed and swung her arms around his hips, hands going a little lower than decent, "Stay with me Argieeeee... I'll make you feel sooooooooo good, I promise." she giggled weakly, leaning her head on his lower back.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 am

"Sorry Claire." Argent said, gently peeling her hands off and putting them at her sides. Walking around, he looks for a her clothes. "Not now. You're not thinking straight." He said, finding a bra under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:43 am

"What are you talking about... I'm perfectly straight." Claire sat up on the furthest end of the bed and spread herself out, "C'mon Argie, you know you want to, and it's ruuuuude to keep a lady waiting. I might have to just deal with myself on my own, y'know..." as if to reinforce that statement, she encompassed herself and began rubbing her sides.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:48 am

"Claire, I love you but you're confused." Argent said, putting the bra on her, reaching behind her back to clip it on. "You're not thinking right and I'm not taking advantage of that. He said, kissing her, hoping to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 am

When he moved in close enough to kiss her, Claire swung her legs around him and pulled him in, keeping him close, arms moving to take hold of his head and prolong the kiss as she slipped into his lips and started toying around with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 am

Argent, caught by surprise, kissed back for a few seconds before remembering what he was doing. Sitting up, he picks her up and deposits her back on the bed. "No." He said, maybe a little too forcefully as his hand swiped across the bed, looking for the rest of her underwear 'til they found a pair of red panties. Quickly sliding her legs into them, he finds his own clothes, deeming her dressed enough for the night.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 am

"Tee-hee~ You kissed baaaack." Claire giggled as she tugged down on her panties slightly, not enough to take them off but enough to give him something to look at, "That means you do want to~ Don't worry, I won't blame you, not at all!" she wagged her tail invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next