RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:57 pm

"You seem excited." Argent said, noticing the rapid fire heartbeat as he enjoy his new pillows. "I'd rather not screw the movie though." He said, popping open the button, his fingers finding their way inside her shorts. "Though I do have something other than the movie to do that to, if you'd allow that." Argent added, pulling at the edge of her bra with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:03 pm

"W-Wow, in public like that? P-Perv..." she writhed slightly, lifting his head for a moment and looking him straight in the eyes, one hand trembling as she took out a small plastic box and removed her eye contact, letting him see the contrast of her eyes, her face invisibly red in the darkness, "W-Well, you better o-occupy my mouth with something too, e-else we'll disturb the viewing a-and attract attention..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:08 pm

"Perv? Says the girl who buried my face in her, what I might say ample, bosom." He said, flashing her a wide grin, noticing the eye color change. "Now there's the Claire I know and love." He said, giving her a deep kiss, the heat from her blushing face very noticeable on Argent's. "Well, know and love more than the usual one." He added, quickly getting back to the kiss.

[Fade for the fade god]

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Claire released Argent, breathing heavily, looking at the scrolling credits in the now almost empty viewing hall, "I-Idiot, I didn't bring a change of clothes." she fixed herself up to look somewhat decent and exhaled, "Well, did you have fun with two Eclairs within an hour?" she teased him a bit on the question and staggered to her feet, only to fall back down onto him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm

"Woah, easy there." He said, steady the girl as he put her on the seat. He brushes a stray lock of red hair from her face and removes his vest, draping it over her shoulders. True, she was wearing one of her own but his was significantly larger, covering her covering her torso like a cape almost. Running a hand through her hair, he gives her a quick peck. "You look like you had way more fun. Sounded like it too." He teased, a smug smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 pm

"Oh, damn you. I'll punish you big time when we get home..." despite that she attempted getting to her feet, this time succeeding, putting her eye contact back in, "Right then, Captain Pervert, lead the way." she gestured to the corridor.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:57 am

The sun had set by the time the two exit the theater, street lamps humming away above them, a few stars here and there behind those. The full moon illuminated the entire place, hanging just above the horizon at the end of the street. As a cold wind blows down the avenue, only made stronger by buildings on either side, Argent puts his hand on Claire's shoulder, pulling her close to his core. "So, you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 am

Claire shuddered slightly due to the wind but was kept relatively warm by Argent's vest. She encompassed him, using some of his vest in an attempt to keep him warm too, "Well, you promised romantic things, right? So you better deliver..." she snuggled up to him and nuzzled him slightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:33 am

"I work at a pizza shop, of course I deliver." Argent said, laughing at his own stupid joke. Returning the nuzzles for a brief moment, rubs the top of her head, rustling her hair slightly as he rubbed behind her ears before bringing his hand back down to around her waist. Noticing a few tree branches and bushes pushing through a wrought iron fence, Argent spots what he hopes is a park entrance. "Well I have a few ideas." He said, guiding her towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:39 am

"Nothing good will come from hanging around with a pervert in a park at night, I can feel it..." Claire teased audibly before encompassing him tighter at a level comfortable for her arms and continued in the direction of his guidance, whistling to herself quietly as she made her way there.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 am

"Yeah. That sounds dangerous. You could take me anytime and no one'd be around to save me." He said, tightening the hug for a second. "I'd enjoy it, but still." Argent added, a signature smug smile spreading across his face. Reaching the park, Argent finds a nearby bench and gives Claire the seat first before sitting. A large circular fountain stands at the center of the park, the areas outside the small clearing thick with bushes and trees. Sadly, the lamps aren't lit and the water feature stands lifeless, the only light coming from the bright moonlight.

Resting his head on Claire's as he scoots closer, Argent closes his eyes, sighing contentedly. "See? This is nice, isn't it? Quiet... perfect cuddle atmosphere... romantic... just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 am

"Mhmm..." Claire moved herself onto Argent's lap once more, taking his vest off of herself and draping it like a poncho over her chest before slipping his arms into the sleeves, forming a little pouch for herself. She shuddered slightly, seeing her bare legs stick out, "I should've worn something beyond shorts..." she touched Argent's trousers with her legs and activated her semblance, the material forming and climbing up and around her legs, shutting off the cold as she gave off a satisfied sigh and rested back on his chest, her dog ears twitching to rub his chin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 am

"Impressive. You got any other secrets I should know about?" Argent said, rubbing her thighs, feeling the material to be real. Realizing that she probably did this to stave of the cold, he leans towards her, chuckling lightly at her ears. Bending down, he rests his chin on her shoulder, hugging her as close to his body as he could. "You should've said something bout the cold, though. You've got a human space heater here, right?" He added, hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:21 pm

"I'm a Huntress and I'm really into you. Those would be the only two. Though one may have been kinda obvious..." she giggled at the statement, rubbing his arms with her own, "Mhmm... You're so warm Argie... I'm kinda feeling heat..." she finish the last part with a lusty slur, though it was just a little ruse to see his reaction... or feel it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 pm

"Huh, we have the same really obvious secret." Argent said, kissing her cheek. "About that. There's two possibilities." He said, putting a hand to her forehead then her cheek, pretending to check her temperature. "One is that I might have to get rid of this really fast." He said, motioning to the cloth around Claire's legs. "The other is that it might be these." He said, lifting his legs halfway up, revealing Agni as he clicked his toes together with a dink.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:46 pm

"Or both, maybe?" she asked, rubbing Argent's legs with her own through the layers of cloth, "This'll go away on its own in a few minutes. Contain yourself until then, would you? Good thing I was prepared since you didn't bother with any protective measures on your own..." she moved her hands back to rub his cheeks properly, "You still owe me a bath when we get back... don't forget now~."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 pm

"I remember. A deal's a deal." Argent replied, running a hand through her hair. "Before that though, I still have one thing on my checklist before 'walk girl home and kiss at doorstep'." He said, checking stuff off an imaginary check list. "Close your eyes for a bit." He said, lifting her slightly and depositing her on the bench beside him. Taking her hands in his, he puts them on her face to cover her eyes. "No peeking, kay? I spent some time thinking this up."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Claire blinked as she was deposited to the side and her vision was obscured. I guess he deserves this... she thought, "Okay then, but you better leave me stunned." she giggled, her tail digging out of its hiding and starting to wave vigorously due to genuine anticipation.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 pm

"Don't worry." Argent said, waving a hand in front of her face to make sure she couldn't see anything. For a while, all she hears is the footsteps here and ther, cracking ice, and what sounds like a turbo hair dryer gone crazy every once in a while.. A few moments later, she hears footsteps walking up behind her. "You remember that rose I made?" Argent said, slowly pulling her hands from her face, "Well I've been practicing."

In the center of the fountain, on top of the water feature, stood a life sized statue made of ice, a man and a woman kissing passionately, husky ears and a tail on the girl made of ice. Behind it, several pillars of ice gave a shimmering background. Around them, several structures made of ice branch out from the statue's feet ending at tall pillars at the four sides of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Claire looked up at the statue. She walked up to it and inspected it carefully, giving off no hint about her thoughts of it. She looked at it, poked it, slid her hand on its features... Finally, she climbed onto one of the ice branches, walked up to the statue and kicked at the feet of the standing pair until she kicked enough for it to break and drop into the water. Stepping onto the newly uncovered platform, she posed like the statue of the husky girl and reached her hand out to Argent, "Come on then, we'll make this little ice-cold fantasy become reality."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 pm

With a blast from Agni, Argent jumps up to stand next to her, wrapping his hands around her waist. "Why'd you go and do that? I had this whole thing planned out." He said, kissing her softy, enjoying the warmth coming from her as well as giving her some of his own. Breaking the kiss, he tucks some hair behind her ears and stares down at her, almost lovingly knowing each detail on her face. "Well you just made this a two parter. Wanna go for the next surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:56 am

"Sorry, I couldn't help that I was a tad jealous..." she said after the kiss, looking down form slight embarrassment. Then she lifted her chin to look back at him, "Of course I want to see the next surprise..." she leaned in and rubbed the side of her head against him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 am

Quickly Argent pulls out a pair of earphones from inside his shirt, putting one in his ear and the other in Claire's. A few taps and the lights he had placed in the pillars turn on, refracting on the glassy ice. Another tap and music begins to play in their ears. "Hold on, Sweetie." He said as he put a hand on her back, walking backwards, bringing the both of them off the edge of the platform.

They fall for a split second before a slide of ice catches them, it's surface slippery wet as Agni melted it slightly along the way. The two reach the waterline, Argent's hand behind his back, making a path of ice as they skated along, a few spins and  twirls in their dance every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:31 am

Claire held onto Argent tightly, becoming slightly dazed, but more from the marvel of his surprise than their dance. Her makeshift pants dissipated soon after they began their dance, but she didn't even notice the temperature change in her dance, keeping up with Argent as she did, not a single sound escaping her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:45 am

At that point a ring of ice had formed around fountain, unfrozen water still lapping at its edges. The pair complete a lap, Argent putting and arm around on her waist, the other lacing it's finger through hers so that they were in proper dancing form. The two dance around slowly on the ice during the interlude, Argent looking down lovingly at Claire. Then the chorus hits again.

Here we go. Argent thought, his smile growing as he kicked at the edge of the fountain, sending them moving a bit faster. In time with the music, Argent blasts the water at the edges of the fountain, sending light showers of water up into the air, careful to make sure they sprayed out of the fountain and not onto their heads.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 am

Claire followed his lead, her tail still sticking out and wiggling through the continuous dance. She rested her head on him once more and stayed silent, though she gasped at the first showers of water, illuminated by the moonlight. Many thoughts were flooding her head as she went along with his direction, but she wanted to stay quiet and not ruin this lovely experience.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:16 pm

The song slows down and Argent does as well, turning off the water works as both his feet get back on the ice, slowing them down to a gradual stop, Claire's back to one of the pillars, it's light shining off her hair. As the music slows down, the voices repeatedly telling him what to do, he brushes a lock of hair from her face and brings his close to hers. Lightly touching their foreheads, her cheek cupped in one of his hands, lightly stroking it with his thumb, the other hand still around her waist. "So, mind if I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next