RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 pm

''If you wanna play, we play. If not, we won't.'' Claire showed no reaction to his massaging, though her mind was content enough at the lovers' proximity to the level of public indecencies.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:47 pm

"Later then?" Argent said, giving her rear a final squeeze before bringing her back to his side. "I seem to recall you saying something about back seats at a movie theater."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm

''Oh yeah, totally. Far back, where nobody would see or hear us, could have some fun if the movie itself isn't.'' Claire claimed as she decided to, nevertheless, give him a quick payback by letting him see what it's like.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:14 pm

An eyebrow raised at sudden sensation, Argent quickly traces it to the source "You cheeky little devil." He said, grinning down at the girl. Leaning down, he lets his lips meet her's, their foreheads touching, his face covering her field of view. "You know, we're getting looks from people."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:25 am

"Let the envious look." she raised her hand, running it down his cheek with a soft sensation before rubbing her nose against his for a second and pulling away, a small giggle escaping her mouth, "But if it bothers you, we'll continue once we're somewhere darker, teehee~" she hopped back to his side and tugged on his arm, picking up pace towards their next destination.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:48 am

"And let the privileged enjoy." Argent said, laughing softly as Claire pulled him along. A few minutes later, they reach a brightly lit building. Large light bulbs dot the frame, a long row of posters in a row on either side of two pairs of dark oak double doors. Between the doors was a solitary booth, three tellers idly chatting inside. Looking down the row of posters, none caught his attention more than the girl beside him. Resigning himself to a sub par movie, he turns back to Claire. "So, anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:52 am

"Hmm..." Claire thought back to when they were going to screen a movie at her little apartment, and smirked to herself before checking out a row of posters. Deciding to be nice to Argent a bit more, she hugged herself closer to him, "I don't mind whichever, as long as it's with you~" all of the movies here were new to her, so each shared her attention.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 am

"When did you get that much sweeter?" Argent said, grinning as he leaned into the hug, enjoying the feel of her body pressing against his, the warmth very welcome as cold wind flew down the street. "Hmmm. How bout that one?" He said, pointing at a poster. It was fairly nondescript looking, a cliche picture for the image and the writer was fairly predictable. Still, Argent had to laugh internally, remembering the times he and Claire were in that exact same pose. "It looks familiar." He added, cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:06 am

"Teehee. I'm your Eclair after all, it's only fitting I be sweet at least sometimes." she rested her head on his chest and looked at the poster, "Looks pretty interesting, and fitting for a date, but..." she threw her arms around his neck and pulled herself up higher, tiptoeing to rub his cheek with the side of her head, "We kiss if they kiss, deal?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:14 am

"Couldn't agree more." Argent said, bringing his hand up to scratch behind her ears, making sure they didn't pop out. "Deal. Can't promise I won't be otherwise distracted though." He said as they walked up the booth. One of the tellers immediately gets back to her post as Argent buys two tickets, back row, near the wall. "So, snacks? I'm fine with just an Eclair but what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:20 am

Claire giggled at the ear scratching and Argent's words, her face being the definition of mild pleasure as she slid her hand down his arm and took the two tickets between his fingers, slipping them out of his grasp and into her own, "I'll have a drink, should make sure my mouth doesn't run dry at any important point~" she winked childishly and slid one ticket under her vest, "Take one and go get me something, sweetie, and I'll go warm up our seats."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:34 am

"Sure, I'll be there in a minute." Argent said as he watched her disappear behind into the theater, trailer and advertisement music coming out and stopping every time the doors swung open and closed. Finding the concession stand, Argent buys a large soda, a packet of gummy worms, and a single chocolate eclair, just to mess with her. Pushing his way past the doors with his shoulder, the sound of crashing waves and other beach noises assaults his ears. Looking up at the rows of seats, Argent struggles to find Claire, faces indistinguishable in the dark of the theater.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 am

Claire was, meanwhile, sprawled over their two seats at the back of the theater, butt facing the corridor as she let her ears and tail out - in almost complete darkness it was hard to see them, and by sitting at the back the ears wouldn't block anyone's view. Giving a pleasant sigh at not having to hold them in anymore, she took out her portable game and started playing it, a small, dim glow coming from her position.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:15 am

"Ah." Argent said, seeing the unmistakable glow of her red hair in the light of her game. "Why am I not surprised?" He said as he walked up the steps to their row. Getting to their section of the theater, he isn't too surprised to find it empty, being the horrible spot that it was for actually watching the movie. Sliding the large paper cup into the slot on the arm rest, Argent loops his arms under Claire's chest, lifting her up and flipping her over is he sat down, resting her head on his lap. "I see you're enjoying the movie." He said quietly, looking down at her, stroking one of her ears as he popped a gummy worm in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:30 am

"I haven't started watching yet, how could I enjoy it without you..." she responded, putting the game away before being flipped. She didn't fight Argent as he moved her but once he released her she slid up to sit on him, leaning back against him but moving down so her ears don't obscure his view, one hand going to meet his and intertwine their fingers.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm

"You know," He said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze as  the girl on his lap their fingers laced together, "I bought both of these seats." Placing another gummy bear in his mouth, he puts his hands gently around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder, kissing her left cheek slowly. "But I have to say, I prefer this."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm

"Well we paid for the entrance and seats. Besides, you never know... we might get to use the other seat still~" Claire readjusted her seating position on his lap with a quick wiggle and bent down to take a drink straight from the stationary cup.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:35 pm

"Hmmmm, I wonder what foooooor." He said, smirking. "Oh right, almost forgot." Argent added, letting go of half of the hug as his reached for the small paper bag he left in the seat next to them. Fiddling with it a bit is he opened it with one hand, he pulls out the single Elcair, held between two, now chocolaty, fingers. "Thought you'd get a kick out of this." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 pm

"Har har." Claire 'laughed' sarcastically before lunging forward and biting the eclair out of his fingers, then turning to kiss him and leave it in his mouth, "Now ssh Argie, at the moment we're here to watch a movie." she turned back to the movie, taking the hand which was holding the eclair gently by the wrist and pulling it up to her with one hand and the drink with the other, licking the chocolate off of his fingers and leaning forward slightly to see better.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Chocolate and gummy worms, decent combo, who knew? Argent thought to himself as Claire kissed him. Leaning beside her, Argent takes a sip from the drink before putting his hand on her lap, stroking idly as he turned his attention to the screen. It wasn't particularly interesting to him, even without the current distraction, so he simply contented himself with Claire, running his hand up and down her thigh to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Claire, on the other hand, was finding the film most interesting, especially with the help of Argent's stroking as her thoughts began running more intimately, her tail and ears beginning to twitch in a similar fashion to how it happened in bed, heart rate going up thanks to the thoughts. She leaned back onto Argent and took both of his arms, moving them so he'd encompass her as she then slid hers below his shirt and began giving him a forceful back rub.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Well someone's having a good time. Argent thought, smiling to himself at Claire's reaction and the tail wiggling against his chest. Slowly, Argent adjusts the hand on her lap, gradually moving towards in between her thighs, still massaging up and down, as his other hand went up her shirt, doing the same thing, going up and down her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm

"Mmmm..." Claire indulged herself in the pleasure of his massage as she felt her body melt onto his, the movie becoming nothing but a distraction from her beloved, "Y-You know, it seems neither of us i-is particularly interested in the movie right now, s-so..." she stammered out quietly before spreading herself onto the other seats, "W-Wanna continue i-in a more comfortable position w-while we make out?" her heart was beating like crazy for reasons unknown.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Argent smiles, particularly pleased with her reaction. Adjusting quickly, Argent lies on top of her, propped up on one elbow, one of his legs in between her's, the other hanging braced against the floor. Not bothering to answer, he seals her lips with his own, one hand stroking her hair and ears while the other makes its way down her chest. He stays like that for a bit, eventually letting go for a moment to coo into her ear. "I was never interested in the movie." "Just. With. You." He said, a kiss on her cheek, lips, then neck in each pause between words, his hand lightly playing with the button of her shorts.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:24 pm

"T-Then screw the movie..." Claire stopped paying attention to anything beyond Argent, "Come here, big boy~" she whispered out softly, undoing her vest and bringing him back into her chest, holding him there as her legs crossed and wrapped around his, her heartbeat now pounding into his ear.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:57 pm

"You seem excited." Argent said, noticing the rapid fire heartbeat as he enjoy his new pillows. "I'd rather not screw the movie though." He said, popping open the button, his fingers finding their way inside her shorts. "Though I do have something other than the movie to do that to, if you'd allow that." Argent added, pulling at the edge of her bra with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:03 pm

"W-Wow, in public like that? P-Perv..." she writhed slightly, lifting his head for a moment and looking him straight in the eyes, one hand trembling as she took out a small plastic box and removed her eye contact, letting him see the contrast of her eyes, her face invisibly red in the darkness, "W-Well, you better o-occupy my mouth with something too, e-else we'll disturb the viewing a-and attract attention..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next