RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:38 pm

"Nope. Won't be having that." He said, grinning back, as he looked through the pasta section. "I won't have my Eclair described with anything less than fitting. Sexy's an understatement but if you want to, I could bend the rules a bit." Deciding on a plate of carbonara to go with some filet mignon, he closes the menu and sets it down. "So sexy, decide on anything?" He said, trying the word out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:43 pm

"Steak is fine for me." she said, giggling slightly at his words though blushing a bit. She didn't actually expect him to say it, not in public at least, "I wanna see if theirs is better than yours." she beamed him another smile.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:55 pm

Smiling as he got the result he wanted, Argent found the waiter and called him over with a slight nod of his head. "Your words hurt," He said in mock pain, "Not in a million years." Quickly, the waiter came to their table, a white napkin draped over his arm.  "Good evening. What would you like for you meal tonight, sir? "I'll be having the carbonara and filet mignon, and the lady will be having the steak." Argent said, taking the menus and handing them to the man. "Red wine as well." Taking the menus, the waiter tucks them under his arm. "Excellent choice sir. I will return momentarily." He said as he quickly walked away and out of site. Turning back to his date, Argent looks at her as he realizes something. "Before you say anything, no waiter jokes."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:04 pm

"Oh, no worries. You didn't have to get me drunk to date you, and you'll never have to. As long as you behave, that is." Claire remarked as the waiter left, looking Argent in the eyes, her dog ear giving off a small twitch under her hair as she momentarily found herself lost in his gaze. Blinking back to reality, she leaned back, reclining on the chair and taking out a small box, starting to fiddle around with it as she played a very basic, but very portable, game.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 pm

"Standard date operating procedure." He replied nonchalantly, watching the light of the screen reflect off her glassy eyes. "Dinner, then movie, then some romantic activity, romantic kiss, then roll credits." Argent said, laughing internally at a movie he remembered that had the exact same story line. "Besides, I'm not trying to get you drunk, as much fun as drunk Claire is, you'd need to be sober for me to be romantic."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:28 pm

"Oh, you want fun Claire? Maybe I'll let you get me drunk when we crash back in my apartment. Maybe. You're staying overnight by the way." Claire stated as if it were a simple fact, certainly not a 'proposition' in any case. She looked at him with a curious look, "Interesting plan you got there. I wonder if that romantic kiss will be worth the wait~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 pm

"Maybe? I like how you say it like it's a possibility, not a certainty." Argent said, laughing. "Please, have faith in me Claire. I have my moments." He said, returning the curious look with a wide smile. "Well for me, back at your place was worth the wait already. Still, just watch me. You'll do that thing where your leg springs up and everything."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 pm

At his last words, Claire's ears popped out of her hair, her tail beginning to wag under her shirt as she went deep crimson, "Sh-Shut up, it happens sometimes, okay?" she almost choked on her words, looking around frantically to focus on anything but him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Huh. Didn't even know she was that embarrassed by it. Argent thought to himself, stifling a fit of laughter at her sudden embarrassment. "Not gonna lie." Argent said, watching her fidget, chuckling lightly at her quickly reddening face. "That might be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Also, the leg spring is pretty cute, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:27 pm

''Uuu...'' Claire resorted to looking down at the table, face red and warm from embarrassment, ''Where's that damn food...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 pm

"There's no getting away from it Claire. I'm calling you cute til- Oh speak of the devil." Cut off mid sentence, Argent watches as the waiter quickly comes back, a tray laden with food in one hand, and a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine, and a small table, in the other. Methodically, he puts the plates down, and sets up the table beside Argent. "Enjoy your meal, sir." He said, giving a quick bow before disappearing once again. "Looks like I'll have to ease up on the attack for now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Looking away, Claire only just realised what happened. She quickly pushed her ears deeper under her hair and leaned back to stop her tail from moving around. She glanced around the restaurant and quickly dug into the steak.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Still scared about people seeing those, huh? Argent thought, his face uncharacteristically solemn. Before Claire notices, he brings it back to normal as he twirls his fork in the pasta, a fairly sized ball forming before he takes a bite. "So, how is it?" Argent said, uncorking the wine and filling their glasses.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:15 pm

''It's better than yours.'' Claire took another big bite before chewing and swallowing, ''But I like yours more. '' she took her glass and sipped from it slowly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 pm

"Thanks." Argent said, smiling, taking the compliment to heart. Following her, Argent takes a sip of his own drink. "Remind me to reward slash thank you personally later."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 pm

''Reward me? We're taking a bath together, is that not enough of a reward for me? You ARE the one who'll be cleaning me thoroughly. she cut off a bit of her steak and impaled it onto her fork, moving to poke Argent on the lips with it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:59 pm

"Nope. That's as much a reward for me as it is for you, so you'll be getting a little... extra." He said, taking the piece of steak in one bite. "Whatever that extra'll be, well I'll leave that to your imagination for now." He said, spinning a forkful of carbonara, bringing it to her lips as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 pm

''I simply can't wait.'' Claire gazed right into Argent's eyes beforre sticking her tongue out, running it around the offered carbonara and pushing it into her mouth, slipping a lick of his fork before backing up and going to eat it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Argent's...  interest... peaks at Claire's licking, a forgivable offense due to the nature of it, but still. "Don't worry, I'll try not to make you wait long." He said, tapping her foot with his, under the table as he ate his fillet, piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Feeling the tap, Claire remembered that both her and Argent did, in fact, have feet. Quickly taking advantage of this newfound knowledge, she pinned his foot to the ground and began using her spare foot to rub against his. Above the table, however, she has a passively happy face, chewing onto her steak and drinking her wine, "I'll take your word for it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:48 pm

[Time skip to after dinner]

Argent wraps his arm around Claire's waist, hugging her close as a cool breeze blows past the two of them as they exit the restaurant, the woman thanking them on their way out.. "The movie place is over here." He said, facing them down the avenue, the full moon dead center down the street, low in the sky and casting long shadows on the pavement. "You still tired of walking? Cause I kinda like this." He said, pulling her close at his side.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm

"Naaaah." Claire rubbed her head against him in response, "I'm good with walking. You're pleasant to walk with." she hopped up and gave him a peck on the forehead mid-air before landing back down and giggling, "Though you know, I am aware of how you feel my butt when you carry me... lewdy boy."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:04 pm

"Thank you. I try to be pleasant and have to say, you're pleasant as well." Argent said, emphasizing the uncommon word. "Oh c'mon, though." Argent replied, grinning, his hand sliding towards her rear for a second before going back up. "You can't blame me for that. The temptation's too great and the reward all too sweet."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:10 pm

"Well, now I'm blaming you." she puffed comedically, grabbed his arm and tugged it back down, "I guess you deserve the reward for how the date has been so far, so..." she moved to walk in front of him, slower to dictate the walking speed, leaning her back against his chest and letting his hand stay where it is, "I don't mind it right now... So have fun before I change my mind."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 pm

"You naughty girl, you." Argent cooed into her ear as he wrapped his other hand around her waist, rubbing up and down her sides, quickly going over to her chest before going back to massaging, his other hand giving a playful squeeze. "You know, we can't be doing this all the time. That'd take the fun out of it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 pm

''If you wanna play, we play. If not, we won't.'' Claire showed no reaction to his massaging, though her mind was content enough at the lovers' proximity to the level of public indecencies.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:47 pm

"Later then?" Argent said, giving her rear a final squeeze before bringing her back to his side. "I seem to recall you saying something about back seats at a movie theater."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next