RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 am

Claire followed his lead, her tail still sticking out and wiggling through the continuous dance. She rested her head on him once more and stayed silent, though she gasped at the first showers of water, illuminated by the moonlight. Many thoughts were flooding her head as she went along with his direction, but she wanted to stay quiet and not ruin this lovely experience.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:16 pm

The song slows down and Argent does as well, turning off the water works as both his feet get back on the ice, slowing them down to a gradual stop, Claire's back to one of the pillars, it's light shining off her hair. As the music slows down, the voices repeatedly telling him what to do, he brushes a lock of hair from her face and brings his close to hers. Lightly touching their foreheads, her cheek cupped in one of his hands, lightly stroking it with his thumb, the other hand still around her waist. "So, mind if I?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Claire's heart was beating at incredible speed, though not from lust, but from something much different. Her cheeks were red as she smiled, starting to cry slightly at what he's done for her. She released one of his arms from her hold around him and wiped the tears away, though more soon followed.

"Please do... and let me keep you..." she sniffed a bit and moved closer to let their noses meet.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Argent's lips met hers, cutting her off if she was still about to speak. He stayed there for a while, not wanting to break away, simply savoring the feel of her, the kiss tasting a little salty from the tears running down her cheek but he didn't mind. Eventually though, he lets their lips come apart, somewhat regretfully, though he still kept their faces close. "Surprise." He said softly and slowly, giving her another quick peck.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Claire kept holding him, tears streaming down her face and dripping onto the ice, though she dug her face into his chest which started soaking them up, "Thank you... that was beautiful... forget anything I said about any punishment... in fact you can tickle me any time..." she released her feeble hold and cupped his face between her hands, sniffing once more before tugging him back down into a kiss which she refused to release out of free will.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Claire had no need to keep him there against his will with Argent kissing back just as much as she was. For a second, he breaks away an inch. "Aww and I was look forward to that too." He said quickly, a single chuckle escaping his lips before they pressed against Claire's again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Claire pulled away at the statement, slapping him very lightly on the cheek, "You pervert, you ruined the moment." she pouted playfully, the tears stopping, "I'm not sure if I prefer the perverted Argent or the romantic Argent." she wiped away the remaining trails of the salty fluid and wriggled out of his hold, making her way off of the ide, "So I'll say I like both equally. And for ruining the moment, the punishment still stands."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 pm

"Let it be known that Argent likes any version of Claire." He said, stepping down from the fountain as well. Methodically, he begins, breaking the ice pillars one by one, retrieving the lights inside and putting them in his breast pocket. Leaving whatever's left to melt on their own, Argent goes to stand by Claire, hugging her to his side as they walk out the park.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Stepping back onto the more lit paths, Claire shivered slightly once more and tugged out a bit of Argent's shirt, sliding her tail under it to keep it warm as she rested on him and rubbed his chest in circles. "That was really, remarkably beautiful, Argie. You're not an idiot anymore. I promote you to darling. Take me home soon, darling~" she said to test out his new nickname.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 pm

"You get sexy and I get darling." Argent said, laughing lightly at her tail wiggling at his back. "Fair enough." Sliding his hand up her back to her ears, he gives them a few rubs, fiddling with the tips a bit."I'm glad you liked it though." He said, slowly stroking up the ear. "Your reaction made it completely worth it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 pm

''Liked it? It was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.'' she planted a kiss on his cheek, clinging to him like a child to a father, ''I don't know what reaction you mean though...'' she turned her head sidewards, innocently.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:51 pm

"That one." Argent said, booping her on the nose. "The look on your face. You looked like you really enjoyed it. The way you talked, the sparkle in your eye. Seeing you like that makes me wanna do it as much as you want so I could see you smile." He said, his voice unusually sincere. "You were, and are, the most beautiful, amazing thing I've ever seen and being the guy that can make you happy..." Quickly looping his arms under hers, he picks her up, spinning her in a  single, wide arc, his face buried in her shoulder, slightly muffling his words. "You don't know how good it feels.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:42 pm

"Pfft, that's nothing." Claire held on in that position, not letting him put her down as that would pull both of them to the ground, "You've never been your girlfriend. You know, I'll admit it. I thought you were young and horny at first. I thought you just wanted to try a heterochromatic freak... but you went through with it. You didn't quit after a few rounds, you showed me that..." she looked him in the eyes dearly, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 pm

"Claire, I wouldn't quit even the whole world were against me." Argent said, setting her down, his arms still wrapped around her chest. "And I love you even more." He said, staring back down at her, each detail on her face probably memorized by now. Each dimple, mark, faint detail, lovingly stored in his mind. "God, you're amazing." He managed to say quietly, for once out of words to say. Completely speechless.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Claire grew redder and redder at his words, she felt like she couldn't take it. She had to have him. "Come on, let's get home already. We can be much more expressive in private than public." she gave Argent a quick kiss on the lips, "Don't stare at me so much, lest you burn a hole through me." she rubbed his chin and winked, pulling him towards where he parked.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm

"I like that reaction too." Argent said, touching the side of his finger to her flushed cheeks. "Expressive. Nice way to put it." He said, laughing as she pulled him all the way back to the bike. Pulling out his keys, he picks up both helmets, he hands one to Claire before putting his on. Sweeping an arm towards the seat, he smiles, only realizing she couldn't see it under the helmet a second later. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:37 am

"Yup." Claire put on the helmet and fastened it around her head before sitting down near the back and tugging him down to sit in front of him, arms instantly finding their way under his shirt as the embraced him at the core of his body and leaned her chest against his back.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:24 am

[Time skip & location change to Finnigan's Pizzeria]

The bike stops on the curb, the engine purring for a second before leaving the two of them in silence. The hour is late and the lights in the building are off, the moon now high in the sky, casting a cool glow at the pair. Stepping off the bike, Argent helps her down as well before pulling out the key and sticking it in his pocket. "Think anybody's still awake?" He said, looking up at the building.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 am

"Night shift at deliveries, probably. They'll let us in no bother." Claire assured him, taking off her helmet and fixing her hair up. She encompassed him around the neck from behind and pulled herself up to cross her legs around his waist, "My legs feel weak, carry me in, darling."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am

"You're making a habit out if this." Argent said, smiling as he swung her round to his front, carrying her like he did earlier, once again giving a squeeze as he did so. Going around the building to the bay doors, he finds one still open, the girl in the booth lazily watching TV, probably waiting for the next delivery. Nodding to her as he passes by, he slowly makes his way to Claire's room, careful not to wake anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:44 am

"It's fun. Even if you touch me you pervy boy." Claire smiled to the deliveries manager who raised an eyebrow at the pair but otherwise said nothing. Turning her head away with her grin still on her face, she leaned over Argent's neck and sniffed it a bit, "You smell nice~" she said dreamily, digging her face into his shoulder, her tail wagging between his hands as she let him take her back to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:50 am

"Uh, thanks." Argent said, not exactly sure what to say. Thinking quickly, he opens the door and steps inside, giving her a quick kiss as he sets her down on the bed, sitting beside her. Pulling away, he smiles at her. "You taste nice." He said, laughing lowly, rubbing her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 am

"Heh." Claire took out the eye contact, going back to her heterochromatic self. She slipped her head from under Argent's hand and moved up the bed, undressing once more to underwear level and stretching herself on the bed, "So what now? The night's still young..." she glanced out the window and raised her leg to poke Argent's cheek with her toes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:45 am

"Right now I couldn't care less about what we could do." He said, lying down beside her. Stretching out, her turns to face her, lying on his side, one hand resting on her stomach, just touching the bottom of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 am

"Hmm..." Claire giggled as she took his hand and lead it to behind her back and around the bra clip, "Maybe you're going to give me that bath you promised?" she started removing his clothes once more, "It's deep enough for two, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:55 am

"Well I am a man of my word." He said, making short work of the clip, his hand sliding slowly down her back to pull down the rest of her underwear. "And I didmake the promise so...." Standing up, he takes off his shirt, still wearing his slacks  and looks down at her. "Behave while I get it ready." Argent said as he walked towards the open bathroom door. "No starting the fun without me." He added, his laugh echoing off the bathroom walls as he turned on the tap.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 pm

"Don't take too long, or I will~" she teased him, turning to lay on her chest, her tail swaying from left to right as she pulled out another handheld console and started playing, a quiet hum coming from her mouth to the melody of the song they danced to as she booted up a game. Everything seemed to be the same to her, playing games while in nude privacy... but this time she had a boyfriend. Smiling to herself, she took his shirt and threw it back onto the chandelier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next