RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:55 am

"Well I am a man of my word." He said, making short work of the clip, his hand sliding slowly down her back to pull down the rest of her underwear. "And I didmake the promise so...." Standing up, he takes off his shirt, still wearing his slacks  and looks down at her. "Behave while I get it ready." Argent said as he walked towards the open bathroom door. "No starting the fun without me." He added, his laugh echoing off the bathroom walls as he turned on the tap.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 pm

"Don't take too long, or I will~" she teased him, turning to lay on her chest, her tail swaying from left to right as she pulled out another handheld console and started playing, a quiet hum coming from her mouth to the melody of the song they danced to as she booted up a game. Everything seemed to be the same to her, playing games while in nude privacy... but this time she had a boyfriend. Smiling to herself, she took his shirt and threw it back onto the chandelier.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Argent sat at the tub's edge, periodically dipping his hand in to check the temperature. Deeming it acceptable, he walks back to the room to find Claire once again at a game. Chuckling silently as he recognizes what she's humming, Argent sneaks up behind her and presses one finger to the small of her back, slowly sliding it down to stroke up to the tip of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Reacting to the touch with a jolt of her body, she quickly remembers that he was still around and the thoughts of aggressive panic turned back into happiness. Putting away the game, she gets up and stretches before pressing herself against him, chest to chest, and giving him a peck on the lips as she leads his hand onto her tail, "Don't be afraid to get a little rough with me~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:18 pm

"You know" He said, wrapping his entire hand on the base of her tail and stroking to the tip a few times. "I gotta do that now." He said, quickly bending down and putting her over his shoulder, a hand firmly on her rear, pressing lightly and trying to find out where else she was ticklish. Walking over to the tub, he shifts her back into his arms, plants a quick kiss on her forehead before setting her down on the tub's edge. Dropping the rest of his clothes, he steps in and sits down, pulling her to sit between his legs, some water spilling out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:53 am

"Fuuu~" Claire sighed pleasantly as she was set inside the tub of warm water. Tail starting to cause a little current, she slid down to become submerged almost completely, baring the head, which she tilted to look up at Argent, "The water is perfect..." she let herself submerge completely before going back up a second later and giggling, "I see you're enjoying this too~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:03 am

"The water might be perfect but the company's not bad too" He said, bending down to kiss the face coming out of the water, his hands exploring the rest of her body. "And yeah, of course I am." Argent added, his chuckle echoing off the tiled walls and floor.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:27 am

"Oi." Claire exclaimed defiantly, taking hold of his hands to stop him as she emerged and pressed her backside against him, "If you're washing me you need to soap them up first, dummy." she moved her hand to his thigh and rubbed it, "I'll pay back with much of the same afterwards~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:54 am

"Right. Almost forgot about that." He said, chuckling lowly and shaking the both of them. Reaching up and over his head, he pulls her up so her torso stayed out of the water and lathered his hands. Slowly, he goes about applying the soap to her upper body, rubbing noticeably longer on certain areas.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:28 am

"Mmmm..." Claire growled with pleasure at being soaped up, noting mentally where his hands spent the most time. When she was all lathered up, she stretched and lowered herself into the water, letting the soap dissipate as she raised her legs and hoisted them on Argent's shoulders, "Now the bottom part~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:55 pm

"Thorough, aren't ya." He said, kissing the top of her head as his hand traced it's way up and down her leg, massaging her thigh somewhat before diving under water, passing her more... womanly bits, before working on the other leg. Reaching her foot, he takes a few seconds to rub her sole, tickling the ball of her foot.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:53 am

Claire writhed from laughter at the tickling, her eyes beginning to water as her tail energetically waved in front of Argent's face. She turned around and wrapped her legs around him, giving his inner thigh area a quick rub before sitting down on his lap, a teasing look on her face as she wiggled her bottom slightly, "Does my big boy want a wash now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:09 am

"Not really," Argent said,wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her chest to his. "I'm currently distracted." Slowly, he leans up to kiss the girl on his lap, their lips touching for only a few seconds before a few loud knocks come from Claire's door. "Eclair, you in there? I thought I heard someone." The voice called out as the door slowly opened.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 am

"I'm just taking a bath now!" Claire clamped one hand around Argent's mouth and pushed him underwater, hiding his legs as well in any case, "Did you need something? I can pop out real quick and get it if you require anything."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:27 am

Woah! Argent thought as he was suddenly plunged into the soapy water, his face incredibly close to her crotch. Hearing the muffled voice from above the water though, he remains still, holding his breath for as long as he could. "Are you sure?" The brown haired waitress said as she walked into the bathroom. "I could've sworn there were footsteps up here." She said, looking around. "Also, weird time for a bath, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 am

"Well, y'know, was out and around the town today, got a little dirty and sweaty. Figured I'll get myself cleaned." Claire carefully released Argent's mouth to make sure no bubbles would rise from it and stretched, still sitting on him as she slid over to the side a bit to make sure she had a better position, "So... yeah, all's good!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 am

"Dirty and sweaty? Ooooooh, gimme details." The waitress said, sitting at the edge of the tub. "Was it with part-timer?" She said in a teasing tone. At that point though, Argent was running out of breath, fumbling to pinch Claire's rear, seeing as it was the closest part of her that wasn't above the surface.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:59 am

"You'd love to know, wouldn't you? Well I ain't the one to gossip. but I know you are, so my lips are sealed." Claire looked at the manual clock on the bathroom wall, "Isn't it your shift now?" she asked before clenching her teeth to suppress the yelp from being pinched.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:12 am

"Oh crap, you're right!" The waitress said, checking her watch. "I gotta go take over in deliveries." Quickly rubbing her ears, she hops off the tub and walks towards the door, shutting it behind her. A second later, her head pops in again. "Oh yeah, Eclair? You forgot about that." She said, pointing at Argent's shirt, still hanging on the chandelier, before closing the door once more.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 am

"Oh damn you..." Claire bumped herself on the head before remembering who she was sitting on. Quickly rising to her feet, she bent down to pull him back up out of the water and sit him up, "You okay Argie?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:24 am

Argent brings his upper half out of the water, resting limply on the edge of the tub. "I might need mouth to mouth," he said, taking a few deep breaths, "but I'll survive." Argent said, flashing her a weak grin and chuckling lowly. "So, how'd it go?"

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 am

Grinning back, Claire slid herself up his body and gave him mouth to mouth for a good few seconds before pulling back, "Well, she knows. Not like it matters, it gets me bragging rights to have such a wonderful boy." Claire slid back down, arms crossed until they were almost level with his hips, "For that little drowning, I think I'll need to make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 am

"For the record, I think I count for more than just bragging rights." Argent said, raising a finger in the air. "I don't think you have to make up for anything though. Copping a feel down here kinda counts as that already." He said, rubbing where he had pinched earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:41 am

Claire pouted and placed her hands on his chest, pushing him backwards lightly, "Shut up and relax you idiot." she moved back down, taking one hand to move her hair back and lick her lips, she leaned on his thighs and retained eye contact with him, a grin appearing on her mouth for a second.

[Apologetic half-fade to black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:19 am

"Hey, wake up. You might drown." Argent said, sitting on the edge of the tub, a towel around his waist as he looked down at Claire. "C'mon. Let's get you to bed." He added, grinning as he offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 am

"Go on ahead without me, I gotta brush my teeth and whatnot." she got up with his help, smiling at him, "Can't really make out like this, can we? Also..." she took the towel from his waist and tugged it off, hanging it on the side, "First rule of living with me is no clothes in the house, and since you're spending the weekend here you're abiding by the rules."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 am

"Since when was I spending the weekend here?" Argent said, smiling as he stood up. "I mean, not that I object or anything." Walking over to quickly kiss her on the cheek, he rubs her ears quickly. "Also, how are we supposed to do um... decent... things when you're always distracting me with this." He said, gesturing to her body. "Clothes come in useful sometimes you know." Argent said, pausing shortly before adding. "Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next